Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FMA:Fallen Angel ((IC))

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

FMA:Fallen Angel ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:12 pm

In order to gain something, you must lose something of equal value.

In this world, there exists people with special abilities to manipulate objects and transform one object into another. These people are known as alchemists. This process does come with a cost though, the basic law of alchemy states that to gain something you have to sacrifice something of the same value.
Edward and Alphonse Elric made an attempt at human transmutation, a forbidden act in Alchemy, to revive their deceased mother-but the result were tragic....Edward lost his left leg, while Alphonse lost his entire body. Edward was able to sacrifice his right arm to transmute his brother's soul and bind it to a suit of armor-but the price the brothers paid was far too great. To regain their bodies, the brothers have started on a journey in search of the legendary Philosopher's Stone, which is said to hold immeasurable powers.........

On their search, the Elric brothers heard of a legendary Fallen Angel. She is supposed to be a strong alchemist, but not very old. On top of all that, she has information on the Philosopher's Stone...more than just information, she knows were it is. There is a problem. The girl is wanted by the military and the homunculus. Who will get to her first and does she know where the stone is? Who is this mystery girl?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Central. A place for the military and people who want information. There is a Military Headquarters for the Alchemist in the area, along with a Military Library. A bit from there is the train station. The ground is covered by a thin sheet of water, since it has been raining for a few days. Its a little odd for it to rain that much, but no one seemed to notice. Word of the Elric brothers has been going around, saying they were coming into town. No one knows about the humonculous that are coming as well. Nor the little girl. All are coming for research.

Joeli sat in her seat on the train, waiting for it to arrive in Central. She sat alone, staying to herself and away from the other passengers. She felt sick, having lost all her money for the ride. Her stomach growled loudly, making her wince and squeak a little. "Shut up!" she growled, looking down at her skinny exposed stomach.
She leaned back in her seat again, her head leaned against the window. She was bored, hungry, and tired. She pushed her black and red hair out of her face, then straightened her black tub top shirt. Her green eyes then moved to look at her light, yet dirty blue jeans. They wouldn't have been dirty but she had been fixing a guys automil before she got on the train, and now there was grease stains on them.
She tried to focus on something other than her basic cravings. She looked around the train, seeing a big guy in armor...a shorter guy with blond hair......some other people....and a woman in skimpy clothes and black hair. Again, her head hit the window, hitting harder this time.She didnt mean for it to hit that hard, she just was really bored.

Lust sat quietly away from everyone, her eyes locked onto the girl she was trailing. Her eyes were narrowed into a glare for the longest time, but as soon as she felt the girl was to look, she looked down at the magazine in her lap. Around her shoulders was a coat, but other than that, she had her normal black dress on. On her mildly exposed chest, was no mark. It was gone. Hidden. Glamor? Makeup? Either way, it wasn't showing. She hoped that would be enough for the Elric brothers to not recognize her. She had to make it to Central. Word was the Fallen Angel was there. So what if it was just a rumor. It was better than nothing. And, if anything else, it was fun messing with the Elric brothers.
Lust sighed, turning the page of the magazine. She had no interest in any of these things? She had no interest in anything at the time, matter of face. Where was Gluttony anyways? He should be around, along with Wrath, disguised of coarse. "I hate trains." She muttered to herself, turning yet another page.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: FMA:Fallen Angel ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowanoak on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:42 am

Envy was sitting across from Lust in the train. He was posing as Lust's husband. He made changed into a middle aged man. A little handsom. He had brown hair and a mustashe. While Lust was watching their target, he was watching his real target. Elric. He stared, not even looking away when he looked up. Anger and pure hatred burned in his eyes. It was killing him to have to sit still. Not be able to attack him. He wanted to strangle his brother with his hands. Squeeze the life from his puny human body. He had his whore of a woman and stupid brother with him. He hated Al almost as much as he wanted to kill Ed. He hated how innocent and gentle he could be. Even ashamed that they were brothers. How could someone of his blood be so stupid? He would never survive in this world. Life stomped on you while you were down then pissed in your wounds.

Lust broke him out of his silent hating. Hate? "You know nothing of hate..." He growled out, nails digging into the table infront of them. "I'm going to talk her." He said, meaning the target. He got up and walked to the bathroom. He came out as a stewartess. He walked up to her smiling. "Hello miss, Are you enjoying your ride? Would you like me to get some water?" He asked in a sweet tone. The weather was hot so the water question wasn't strange. "May I say I love your outfit."
Love is bitter sweet. I've had the bitter, now my sweet will be even sweeter.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rowanoak
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:53 am

Dayna sat in a seat behind the Elric brothers, keeping a close eye on the two of them. Mustang had sent her to make sure they didn't manage to get sidetracked on their way to Central. She twirled some of her hair around her finger and turned her attention to other people on the train. They seemed normal enough to her, so she went back to staring at the back of Alphonse's armored head.

Colonel Roy Mustang sat at his desk in his office, looking through the files of the Elric brothers, the Shadow Alchemist, and the Fallen Angel. He didn't have much on the Fallen Angel, but after hearing that she was coming to Central, he decided to find out as much as he possibly could. He sat the files of the alchemists down and focused his attention on the Fallen Angel's file, which he proceeded to read through.

Wrath sat in a seat close by Lust and Envy. He was entertaining himself by looking out the window at the passing scenery. He looked to Envy when he noticed him coming from the restroom and talking to another female on the train. He suspected that she was their target and stared at her, taking in her features more closely. It was hard enough having to stay still, but then he knew exactly what else he had to focus on also.

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:14 am

Joeli looked to the stewardess who approached her. She forced a smile, trying to look like a normal girl. "Oh, yes please. And thank you." she replied, her voice hoarse from not talking at all. When there was a complement on her outfit, she snickered a little before saying thanks again. Her green eyes looked back to the lady with the magazine. She now had a child next to her. She couldnt help but to smile at him. Him? Yes, it appeared to be a him. As soon as she caught herself smiling at him, she moved her gaze somewhere else, forcing her expression to become neutral.

Lust sighed as Envy walked off. Mentally she mocked him. Was he that determined to get them caught? Her gaze then moved onto Wrath as he appeared. She smiled and whispered something that would sound like 'hello dear.' Of coarse, thats not what she said, matter of fact, she said nothing. When they had both sat there for a while she leaned over. "Where is Gluttony?" she asked wondering if anyone knew where the tub of lard was. No, she was being to harsh.....Nah- she wasn't. Her eyes quickly looked for Envy, while she listened for any response from Wrath.
Last edited by ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:33 am

Edward Elric, a man who's lost his arm and leg. He and his brother had attempted to revive their mother. She died, and his selfish father who's abandoned the family, couldn't even show up for the funeral. He hated the man more then anyone else, even Truth. He and his brother had arrived in Central, searching for Jolei.

If he could find the Philosopher's stone he could repair Al's body and his. I can't wait for that to happen! Finally going back home, I'll go live with Pianko and Winry, since Roy had us burn our house down. He'd be happy, once he left his current life. The life were he didn't have to be hated by the public, and help murder "innocent" people.

He saw his brother take a seat and then a lady by him. He turned towards her, and shook his head. How would this skinny, grease stained lady no anything about the Fallen Angel?

Scar sighed he'd remained alone in an alley way, with his allies Yoki, Mei, and her pet Ling Xiou. These were his only allies, Yoki he'd met after meeting the group of Ishbal Survivors. He turned to Mei who's recently brought back food with her pet. They were both for Xing and wanted to learn the secrete of immortality for the emperor." Thank you Mei"He took a seat and began to eat the vegetables and soup she'd purchased.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Wrath looked away from Joeli and at Lust. "Gluttony? I don't know where he went. He was on the train a few minutes ago. He might have gone off to find something to eat." He said, thinking back on his words. He knew that if Gluttony wanted something to eat, he could have just eaten a train seat or someone's baggage, but maybe he had finally learned some manners.

Day looked at Edward and Alphonse with a welcoming smile. She held her hand out to Edward and said, "Hello, you must be Edward Elric, the Full Metal Alchemist. I'm Dayna Harli, the Shadow Alchemist. Mustang wanted me to make sure you and your brother don't get into any kind of trouble." It had been awhile since Day had the chance to talk to another normal alchemist like herself.

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowanoak on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Riza walked walked the hall to Mustang's office. Trouble was on her mind. She and Roy hadn't a moment alone all day. She missed him. She opened the door and growled mentally seeing that he was buried in paper work. She could take her clothes off and jump onto Roy yet he probably get onto her about ruffling a paper. She shut the door, using a little more force than needed. She walked over to the couch at the side of the room and sat. She took out her pistol and got to work on cleaning it. "How's work."

~*~*~*~

Envy smiled down at the girl. "Right away miss." He walked down the train cabin and picked up a man's glass as he looked out the window. He walked through the cabin's till he got to the last one, where the food station was. Envy walked up to bartender and placed the glass on the counter. "I need some icewater."

"Are you new here?" He asked as he filled the glass.

"Yeah, I'm the conductor's niece. He got me a job, this is my first day." Envy took the glass with a smile.

"Feet hurt yet?" The bartended asked as he walked away. He forced out a giggle.

"Stupid human.." He said under his breath. He made his way back the girl and the glass infront of her. "Here you are, We hope you enjoy the rest of the ride." He walked back to the bathroom and made sure no one was looking as he went in. He came back out as the middle aged man. He sat down across from Lust again. He nodded a quick hello to Wrath. "How many of us did she send? Greed's not gonna pop up next is he?" Envy whispered to Lust.

Rowanoak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Joeli smiled as the stewardess got her glass of water. "Thank you." she uttered, forcing the smile to stay in her face all until the person left. She sighed, dropping the smile from her face. She had been away from people for the longest time and now that she was around them again it hurt to interact. Especially smiling.
Her eyes looked around for a moment before locking onto Edward for a moment. She didn't know why she wanted to stare at him or why she felt she needed to, but something inside her told her to. She sighed and looked down at the ground. What was she thinking? No one knew her identity, so she shouldn't be worried about someone fallowing her. But then again, someone might. Taking a drink of the water, she raised her guard, watching out for anything that seemed odd.

Lust nodded to Wrath as he spoke then looked around, hoping Gluttony wasn't eating other cars. She looked to the Elric brothers and the girl that sat with them. It didn't look like his automil mechanic, so this brought question to Lust's mind. Then it clicked from her attire, she was an Alchemist.
Lust looked to Envy and shrugged. "Maybe. I dont know." It was a simple answer for a question that she honestly didn't know the answer to. Her eyes moved to Wrath for a minute before leaning over. "Go find Gluttony, I don't want him eating the cars."

Gluttony sat in a seat, his eyes looking around frantically. There was not awkward evil smile on his face. No cheshire cat grin. Nothing to indicate he was going to devourer the whole car he sat in. He looked lonely, sad, and lost. He didn't know where the others were. All he knew was Lust told him to not go into the cart the others were in unless they needed him. How was he supposed to know when they needed him? He was on the verge of tears, well, if he knew how to cry. "Lust..." he called looking around for any sign of the woman that he so loyally fallowed.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raff_Zeraki on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:32 pm

Armstrong, was sitting at Central, waiting for the train to get there, he was ordered by Colonel Mustang to wait for Full metal, Alphonse, and all the others to get here. As Armstrong waited, he decided to sit on a bench, flexing his muscles to himself. "Ah, these beautiful pieces of Sculpture!So huge, so strong!" He yelled, as he threw his shirt off, flexing all around, people just stopped and stared, as Armstrong went on. "Look at them! This is what, fighting for you country is! It gives you big beautiful strong flexible, muscles of power!" He yelled again, getting really close to one of the Civilians, flexing them so close, it was like an inch away. Everyone, just looked at Armstrong's huge muscles, most didn't know how to feel. Some were confused, and others were just...well, scared. Not because, Armstrong was creeping them out, they were scared because, well...it's not everyday someone goes around, flexing off their muscles to the world(Unless of course, your Armstrong.) Others, thought he was annoying, as Hughes going around showing off, the picture of his Daughter to everyone. But all and all, she is a cute girl. Armstrong, then sat back on the bench, slipping his shirt back, and started looking through a magazine. "Gosh, I know an Armstrong, must be patient, but...I wish they would get here already, I hate when Mustang makes me wait on people. It really, isn't that fun at all." He said to himself quietly, putting one leg, crossed over the other like men usually, sit shaking his foot as he browsed through the magazine.

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowanoak on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:04 pm

Envy sat back in his seat and went back to staring at Ed. "I can't this anymore Lust... I'm gonna snap.." He said and dug his hands into the cushion next to him. Why did they have to wait anyway. They could just grab the girl and hop off the train. Could knock Edward out then grab the girl. Or, even better, they could take the girl and leave him there with the brothers. That made him smile. It was a disgusting evil. It was out of place on the man's face. What was Dante thinking making him go along, she knew he would be crawling out of his skin. She did it for that reason alone! She should have named him Wrath instead. "Lust.. Remind me again why we can't just kill him and take the girl?"

Rowanoak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:48 pm

Lust sighed, rolling her eyes at Envy. He knew good and well that they couldn't do anything rash. "Well for one, we dont know if that is the right girl. Another reason why we cant is we were ordered directly to be good. WE FALLOW." she replied then sighed again, sick of the act as well. "I dont like just sitting here either, but -" she was cut off by the trains stop.

"We are now at Central. Enjoy your stay.

Joeli jumped to her feet and headed for the opening doors. She had been in a hurry to get away from the people that were on the train anyways. As she got off the train she looked around. Her eyes gazing at the people until she came upon Armstrong. She shuttered at his enormousy then turned the other way. He was totally creepy. She sighed and tried to look past him for the library. Of coarse she didn't find it. She was horrible at finding things. Her head hung at how much of a failure she was. "Lords, I am horrible at finding things." She thought to herself before looking back to the people exiting the train.

Lust got up, not bothering to get Envy or Wrath. Her main objection was get off the train without any of the Alchemist noticing. She walked off the train and took a sharp left turn, walking at a fast pace. She silently hoped Envy and Wrath would be smart enough to fallow her. Next she feared Gluttony to do something rash that would cause a racket, making them have to come help him. She stopped next to an old ally way and turned, waiting for the others.

Gluttony sat alone. He was so melancholy without Lust. It truly was a sad sight. When the train stopped, he smirked a bit, hope of seeing Lust growing. He walked off the train, the opposite side of it then everyone else. He looked around frantically before seeing a small dog.....
After a good two freaking seconds, the barking was gone and Gluttony was looking out for Lust again. He walked the length of the train and then to the buildings until he noticed Lust in an ally way. His mind screamed as he waddled over to her. "Lust." he uttered, a big smile returning to his face.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowanoak on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:35 am

"Follow? Follow Her orders? My mother will not order me around like some child." He ranted, But Lust had already got up. He looked over to the Elrics. He ground his teeth in frustration. His eyes focused on Winry. He grinned. Best way to piss Ed off would be to mess wih his woman. He got up, wading through the crowd. He made his way into the bathroom. His body flashed and changed into that of a young man. He had brown hair, lean and toned body, handsom face. He grinned, he was good. He walked out of the bathroom, half the people were off the train. He walked by Ed and his gang. He bumped his thigh into Winry's shoulder as he passed her. "Oh," He turned around and stoped, staring down Winry as if in awe. "S-sorry." He continued to stand there for a moment. He smiled, made himself blush and hurried off to join the line of people getting off the train.

Winry watched him for a little than looked back Ed. She bit her lip and looked down at her hands. They were picking at the fabric of her pants. "S-so, Are we gonna get off this thing?" She peeked up at Ed.

~*~*~*~*~

Envy walked off the train and followed Gluttony till he led him to Lust. He sighed when he got there. His diguise faded away. He stretched out. "What did it matter she wasn't the right girl. Since when do we care about human lifes?" He asked Lust. "Where's Wrath?"

Rowanoak
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raff_Zeraki on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:47 am

Armstrong seen the train was finally here, excited he stood up from the bench. "Finally, the train! Now, I just need to wait for Edward and Alphonse, and...I think someone told me, the Fallen Angel was on this train." He then seen a girl get off the train. He seen her glance at him, and he just clinched his eyes a little smaller, taking it kind of weird, someone randomly gets off, looking at you like they know who you are. Armstrong just looked at the train, hoping Edward and Alphonse would hurry, and get off the train. Armstrong waiting, was slightly annoying him, but, he knew he had to have patience. "Hm...maybe they are in the back of the train or something." He said to himself, he then walked over to the girl who glanced at him, seeming like she was looking for something. He thought, that maybe he could help out. "Hello there, young lady. Are you looking for something? As a state Alchemist, I am to help the people! Look at what helping has got me!" He yelled, throwing his shirt off again, flexing them in front of the girl. "Ah! That is what you get, from helping! Glorious, glorious muscles!" He yelled, still flexing them, his muscles pulsing like crazy.

Raff_Zeraki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Edward looked at Day, she seemed like a nice lady. He used his left hand to shake her hand, better not to show off his automail arm. " I am and Dayna Harli? He nodded" Shadow Alchemist!? Sounds interesting... He said and sighed. He wanted to find the alchemist he was after, maybe she could help him find a way to get rid of the Humunculi and restore his bodies. He looked up"Mustang what!? He heard Winry" Well I dunno but it's fine apparently Mustang didn't trust me! He sat waiting until the train finally arrived at the destination his quest for the Fallen Angel would continue now.

He got off the train" Come on Al let's go we need to move

Scar turned to his group"I'm going off on my own, I've gotta find the Flame Alchemist. I need to wait it will start to rain soon and once it does he'll be most vulnerable to my deconstruction technique. You stay hidden" Yoki nodded"Yeah he might need rescuing eventually so calm down.

Scar hated when Yoki tried to boss Mei around, but for now he was right. He was going to avenge his brother's death and kill them all especially Solf. J Kimblee. He'd make sure all the remaining Ishbals who survived the massacre would be okay, and left wearing his coat in search of Mustang as it began to rain.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Joeli looked over at the weird muscular Alchemist man. For a second she shuttered at him, seeing his creepy-ness. None the less, he probably knew where the library. "Put on your shirt please." she uttered, walking closer to him and covering her eyes. "You are indeed muscular....too muscular..." she whispered before looking to him for a moment. "I am looking for the library." She said then looked around the area for anyone staring at her.

Lust watched as Gluttony and Envy walked over to her. She smiled and patted the top of Gluttony's head then turned her attention to Envy. "I dont know. He was supposed to be with Gluttony. "Go find him." She said, looking down at Gluttony. "Now." she added, her tone harsh and strict. She didn't need Wrath going around and exposing that they were there. "And we dont care, Envy. But still, lets not draw attention to ourselves." she snapped.

Gluttony turned to look at Wrath before getting patted by Lust. He smiled a little more before drooling a little. He really liked to get petted. Such an odd creature. When told to go find Wrath, he nodded and looked around, finding a large overcoat which he put on and walked off. His eyes scanned the area, searching for Wrath, hoping he wouldn't be far off.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyoshiro on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Kimblee Sat in a train going to Central HQ to Report back to futher Bradley, He sighed pulling his White hat down a little twiddling the red Object in his hand, he held the Object up to the light, a Philsopohers stone he trew it in his mouth, swallowed and stood up, the train whistle blew, kimblee Grinned Sadistacly and Walked to the Front of the Train, walking down the steps off the train, he looked around himself and headed to the Office that was home to the Futher

A few hours later

Kimblee Left the futhers office on the order to search for someone by the name of ' the Fallen Angel' He Border another train that would hopefully take him to this person, he looked at a big clock on the wall, it was early so he decided to take a nap, falling asleep almost instantly.
Fine art is something wonderful that's left long into the future ... eternal beauty.
Sasori: Naruto

The corpse's bitter crimson tears flow and mingle with the endless sand, filling the chaos within me - and making me stronger.
Gaara: Naruto

Kyoshiro
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rowanoak on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:44 pm

β€œDon’t act like you can boss me around…” Envy said and leaned against the wall next to Lust, the cold bricks felt good against his skin. He bit the inside of his lip as he looked at her. She had always been appealing to him. She had always been off limits to him also. β€œI wish she had never made Wrath, he’s such a pain in the ass.” He looked forward at the other side of the alley. β€œβ€¦ Why did you call him dear on the train?” He said, angry, but also slightly hurt.

Rowanoak
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!