Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

♥Forbidden Love♥

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

♥Forbidden Love♥

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 am

This a new one for me a wanted to do a love topic that has Wolves and vampies if you want to be apart of it please PM me if you want to join because it only can be 0 vampires and 0 werewolf thank you. Have A Nice Day/Evening. Only Guy and Girl love no Gay love Thank You.

Character Outline:↓
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Apperance:(vampire/human or werewolf/human. Can have pics)
Other:

This is mine↓
Name: Uther Maundrell

Race: Vampire

Personality: fun to be around, very outgoing, smart, loves the dark, strong, and fast.

Apperance: Human form- Imageis mean, non-sociable, loves light places scared of the dark because of what might happen to him but looks like the picture

Vampire Form- exactly like this picture Image

Other: Likes to be in his human form most, tries to be friends with the wolves and to help them in the daily work. Can be mean at sometimes.
Last edited by Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Re: ♥Forbidden Love♥

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Name:Fuyu Lienna
Race:vampire
Personality:Very sweet. Doesn't want to hurt anyone. She is like a sister to anyone.
Apperance:

normal:Image

vampire:Image

Other:Tries to be friends with wolves, but its hard. She loves to sing.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Name: Eden Harrows
Race: Werewolf
Personality: Eden is quite seductive when it comes to romance, she doesn't enjoy being a werewolf but she was born that way, she is kind to other werewolves but she can have a mean streak to her.
Apperance: Human: Image
Werewolf: Image (This was drawn by me)
Other: She dislikes the males of her kind.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyron on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Name: Shiki Nohana
Race: Werewolf
Personality: Calm and collected. He will tell you the harsh truth. Very nonchalant.
Apperance Human forn
Wolf form

Other He really hates vampire, because they killed his little sister.

Pyron
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:46 pm

((we are waiting for my friend to post then we will start ok))

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inherentflame on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Deleted info due to spaces all taken
Last edited by inherentflame on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

inherentflame
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:53 pm

everything taken

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inherentflame on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm

oh ok ill delete my above thing then :)

inherentflame
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:44 am

Name: Valissia Garnet
Race: Vampire
Personality: She has a firery temper but is kind and helpful, she tries to see everyone's viewpoint
Apperance:(vampire/human or werewolf/human. Can have pics)

vampire: Image
minus the ears, tail, and hat haha

sorry it took so long!

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 pm

The winners of the chacters are xTwilightx ,SilencexGolden ,Pyron , and me (Uchiha_Itachi).

now that we have that done i will start. We live in a small town but big stuff like 2 story mall, 6 story apartment homes(2 of them), a 2 story hospital and a park right in the middle and everything circling it.

Uther woke up that morning(10 am) wondering what he was going to do "hmmmmmmmmm i thimk im going to the park to relax in the sun and get tan if i can" he snikered while he said this getting out of bed. He went and tooka shower...got out and put clean clothes on....then he got his keys and locked his door and started took the elevator down to the 1st floor(he lives on the six floor/roof (garden up there)) got out of the elevator and said "hi" to the manager of the place while walking to the exit doors and pushed them open. he then felt the brezee of the warm sun hit his body "ahhhhhh" he said when this hapened and started towards the park which was 1/4 of a mile in front of him.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Valissia had woken up early that morning which was uncommon for her. Sitting up in bed she looked out of the window of her fourth story apartment. She was high up enough that she could she the park. It seemed fairly quite so she went through her morning routine and grabbed a book before heading out. She had taken her time getting ready and walking to the park, so much so that she didn't make it there until around 10:30. She took a seat beneath a tree deep in the park to read.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Uther saw Val sitting in uder the tree and went over to her and rembered the time they had together like fighting and going so many places then he said when he got to her "hi!, how are you Val?.... i was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall to 'EAT'" he said the word eat like that because they really dont eat so he continuded "do you want to eat something or maybe go see the new movie The Knowing?" ((yes i know its not knew)) he waited as she was going to reply.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Val ran a hand through her hair and looked up when she saw Uther. Smiled and shook her head when he stressed the word 'eat'. Standing up she tapped his test in a teasing manner. "I think you might wanna through in air quotes for extra emphasis next time." She glanced at her phone to get the time before looking back up. "Actually a movie sounds great now, I'm feeling like a forest trip after to."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:41 am

Uther than started to laughed and what so said and said "yea i probly would have next time i will" pausing he then said "well what movie do you want to see The Knowing or something else................................. and about that 'trip' to the forest i might as long as im ready for whatever is out there." he used air quotes on trip this time just to mock her. the he started to walk towards the mall waiting for val to catch up. "come on" he said to her.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:16 am

Val rolled her eyes at his air quotes. "You mean to tell me the great Uther isn't always prepare?" Her laugh was light as she caught up to him. "Movie wise I haven't seen anything lately." She hesitated for a moment, locking her arms behind her back. "Th Knowing looks kind of scary but I think I can manage."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:07 pm

Uther was happy when she agreed to seeing the movie. "so are you going to come along gezz you seem lazy to me ................................................................ (long pause)" as he waited as he said this. then he thought "maybe we should go see a romantic movie" but it turned out that he said this out loud. then he said "oh sorry but do you since i said that?"

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Val laughed as she walked by him leading the way to the movies. "Well since you suggested it I actually do want to see a romantic movie." She pulled her hair over one neck and absentmindedly brushed her fingers over the scars from where she was turned. "I think I'll just be happy to settle down and watch anything right now."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Uther started to walk Uther caught up with Val and they started towards the mall. Which was about half a mile frome where they were. he started to say "so about the forest thing why do you want to go?" he said then started to wait for her replay.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:24 pm

Val looked at Uther and tilted her head veiling one of her eyes. "I love the forest at night, not to mention its a full moon." She gave him a sly look from the corner of eye and poked him playfully. "Besides it adds an interesting end to the day don't you think?"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Uther i geuss we can then they finally got to the mall "hey, which way up or in and then up?" he said pointing up and then pointing in. He then said "im going up" he looked around and jumped up on to the roof of the mall waiting for what she would do.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!