Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Frostmeadow High Host Club

Frostmeadow High Host Club

a part of “Frostmeadow High Host Club”, a fictional universe by 93shadowwolf.

Tokimasa Kaminaga is distraught when he has to move from Japan to America... Until he gets the bright idea to start a Host Club at his new highschool! Things are going to be interesting... (Obvously based on Ouran High School Host Club, but with twists.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Frostmeadow High Host Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Frostmeadow High Host Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Lol.
Sorry I was gone Saturday, I had a graduation party for my cousin.
And I somehow succeeded in nearly dropping a tv in a cooler.
But anyways, Twin 1 has been received and accepted.
✔Verified Mentally Insane Fangirl of Hetalia

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:27 am

O.o how did you drop a tv in the cooler?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:21 pm

My aunt randomly handed me a tv, and I was standing really close to a cooler, and the tv was really heavy....

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 am

Ah. Sounds like my near iPod frying.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:09 pm

Oh lol.
I guess I'll take the Anchorage Girl's Academy Leader....
Some of the main characters STILL need to be taken, if you're interested and want to do two, go for it! Please!

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:02 am

just a suggestion, Have you tried putting this on the roleplayers wanted forum?

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:19 am

...No I didn't even think of that! Thank you, I will attempt to do that now.

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:26 pm

May I claim twin 2 and possibly cross-dresser daddy :P
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 am

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for the late reply! Yes, The*Lucky*Teacup, you may have them.

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:01 am

-Lurk- hello?

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:34 am

Sorry, my computer is messed up!
I'll PM Teacup, and if they don't respond in a day, I guess I'll just take any extra roles.

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:05 pm

wow..I nearly forgot about this rp... >.>

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Oh no xD
Sorry, I'll be getting a computer sometime between today and the 14th, and then I'll be on more.
I am sooooo sorry for the slow replies DX

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:07 pm

I'll take Twin 2 and get him up tomorrow or the day after that, it depends on if my parents go to my open house tomorrow night. I will PM everyone telling them. And anyone that wants any minor chars please go ahead and make them before I do.

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:31 pm

YAY! I'm so excited this is coming back ^^
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Sorry, was supposed to PM more people than just Kaire but I ran out of minutes DX
Will do now

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:42 pm

...Crapola I think we lost our Prodigee!
Anyone want him?

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Well I'm willing to take on another character, but I don't think Id want to play prodigy. If you'd like Ill take Twin 2 and if no one else comes to retrieve prodigy, then you could possibly fill the role shadow. (If you dont have too much time I could make up a simple character sheet and you can edit it later)

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:10 pm

I took Twin 2 already, I have him finished.
If by a "simple character sheet" you mean you'll start on him and then have me edit to fit my needs? If so, then yes please! That would be awesome!
UPS said the laptop would be there Friday.... They lied. DX

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Alright, I'll most likely have the character in ASAP

EDIT: Alright I sent in a simple character, I couldn't really find I pic I liked, and I was desperately trying to make him different from Honey, but am not 100% on how that turned out.
I'm starting to think that if no one else wants him, I'll most likely keep him, (What can I say, I grew attatched!)

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!