Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fulton University: Greek Life

a part of “Fulton University: Greek Life”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

When you go to Fulton, you aren't anyone until you pledge a house. And boy, there's nothing like the drama you can stir up once you have chosen...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fulton University: Greek Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Hey, everyone!!

Thank you for your interested in Fulton University: Greek Life. I'm Nellie and I can't wait to get started with working with you all. For the rules on how to apply, please note them under the introduction tab of this roleplay. To get started, I'm listing my characters and dialogue colors:

Senior || FC: Conrad Ricamora || #FF5100

Junior || FC: Dinah Jane Hansen || #E41B17

Sophomore || FC: Cache Melvin || #E8ADAA

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Fulton University: Greek Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy Jelly Love on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi, I was looking for another roleplay to join and I cam across this one and was super interested. I was wondering if I could reserve the second sophomore in Theta Chi. I was also wondering if I could change the face claim. You mentioned that we could possibly change your mind about them as long as it wasn't replacing a POC faceclaim for someone who is white. I had Seolhyun Kim in mind.

If you don't want that faceclaim changed, that's fine I can work with whatever. My favorite show from 2017 would have to be girl's generation 1979 and the hex code will be 98CDDF.
Thanks in advance!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candy Jelly Love
Member for 8 years
Visual Appeal Person of Interest Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:51 pm

She's so gorgeous <3 Go ahead!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenlyVirtue on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Hey I would like to reserve Jack Falahee with hex code #28511b and Katie Findlay with hex code #5e1b3a if possiable.

So many good shows out but honestly even with only two episodes out (three sense tonight a new one premiers.) My favorite would be The Good Doctor (though River dale is up there.).

HeavenlyVirtue
Member for 7 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:43 pm

I have yet to actually try out Riverdale just yet, despite the fact that everyone says that it's a good show.

I'll edit the front page with your reservations.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sapphire. on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:38 pm

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES. I'm so happy this is back. Ugh, I want to take the Connor FC again but I would like to change it to Cole Sprouse. Ny favorit show would possibly be Riverdale, it just ugh <3 Cole's beautiful in it as Jughead.

Sophomore || FC: Cole Sprouse (if allowed, if not I'll take Connor again) || #8DA399
Image Image

sapphire.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:49 pm

Could I reserve Katherine Mcnamara please? My favourite show this year has been Doctor Foster and her hex code would be #c41b56

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:29 pm

Go for it, guys!! Can't wait to see the sheets :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:24 pm

YEAAAAAAAAABBBOOOOOIIIIIII. May I please reserve Holland Rhoden and Alfred Enoch, but change their face claims to Kristina Bazan and Kim Sung Joo, respectively? Their hexes will be #EBD3D1 and #B0DCA3. Also, my favourite movie of 2017 so far would probably have to be Baby Driver, because that movie is <3.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:59 pm

@Everyone
Thought I’d pop in to let everyone know that I will Be reprising my role as Abigail Chu! :) Can’t wait to write with everyone.

@Girl2Fine2
I might reserve a male role, too because that Keith Powers face claim is calling my name after seeing #RealityHigh. Haha.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:09 pm

@RubyTuesday, I haven't seen Baby Driver yet. Reservations noted.

@SunshineandWhiskey, I'll reserve him for you then just in case. Keith Powers has been bae since forever.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:11 pm

hello, I love a good high school rp, and I'm currently going on a character finishing craze so why not.

Could I reserve RJ King with the hex code of #BF834B and Lily Mac with the hex code of #B28EDF.

IT, I'm the biggest Stephen king fanatic.

purpletorment
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Go for it! I do want to say this is college, so I don't know if that puts a damper on your interest. But I'll definitely jot down your reservations :D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:35 pm

LOL. I meant college. Haha, I just got back home from a long flight, I definitely need some sleep. Thanks <3

purpletorment
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:56 am

Hello! This roleplay looks like a lot of fun! I'd like to reserve the President of Sigma Chi Delta and I'll be keeping his face claim. His hex is #c4b609. Quick question: Do I have to keep his major Environmental Science?

I loved Spider-Man; Homecoming! I'm a huge fan of anything Marvel!

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:48 am

@LawfulAnnon, oh shit -_- I thought I edited the major out for him. No, you don't have to keep that major at all. The person who played him before you made him that major. But welcome and you're reserved ^_^

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 pm

ʜᴏʟᴀ ᴄʜɪᴄᴀ, ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴋᴀᴘᴘᴀ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ's ᴛʏʟᴇʀ ᴘᴏsᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇᴛᴀ ɴᴜ ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀ's ɢᴏɴɢ ᴍɪɴᴊɪ? ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴄ's ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴠ ᴘᴀᴛᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ ʙᴇɴɴᴇᴛ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏ ʙᴏᴛʜᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇx ᴄᴏᴅᴇs sʜᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ #89C35C & #C35817

ᴀʟsᴏ ɪ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴘᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛᴛ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ғᴜɴ sᴛᴜғғ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴀʟɪᴢᴇ. ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ʜᴀs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇɪᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏɢᴀɴ ᴏʀ ᴊᴏʜɴ ᴡɪᴄᴋ 2.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Ughhhhh, the urge to join this is so strong. I have a character to complete for another RP, but when I'm done with her, I'll most likely be back. So, watch this space ;)

burning
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:07 pm

@burning, I'll be waiting, love. I'd be ecstatic to see something from you.

@συιʝα, go for it.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:52 pm

@Girl2Fine2
Tonight I hope to turn in Abigail as she is but if there are any changes that I need to make on her, please let me know. And since you already reserved Keith Powers for me, I’ll reserve him properly. :) His hex code is going to be #0055FF and my favorite movie of 2017 is #RealityHigh! Even though I have many others, that’s the one I am choosing. LOL. I hope to have him completed soon, as well.

Thanks. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!