Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 am

England started to write down notes as Prussia was talking about his history with the knights, knowing that he was going to ask them stupid questions about himself sometime soon. Just as he finished the door opened and a student with blond-brown hair and curl, entered and apologized for being late. 'Must be Canada,' he thought to himself, ' or was it America?' England wondered, trying to remember who was who, but he didn't have much time to dwell on the thought since two new people entered the classroom right after the North American Nation.

The moment that he noticed that it was Germany and that new kid Italy, a mischievous smirk replaced the bored look on his face. 'So even the ever so punctual Germany is late to class at times too.' Not really in the mood to do anything, England just stayed where he was at the back of the room and observed the scene. He nearly laughed when Prussia's bird landed on Canada's head, and instead of removing it, it was fed by Italy who pulled a piece of bread from his bag.

"Just what does he have in his bag?" England mumbled to himself, as Italy continued to feed the bird and Prussia just laughed at the scene. Finding that they were not going to do anything else for the rest of the class since their teacher seems to be busy laughing that the poor Canadian? England kept glancing at the clock, hoping that the bell would ring soon, allowing him to go to a class where he would learn something, like music or literature, or even economics! For the remaining fifteen minutes, England started to think about what kind of tea he would like for lunch, and he almost came to a decision just when the bell rang. Quickly gathering his things, England was just about to leave the room, but had to stop and listen to what Prussia had to say before he was able to even set foot out the door.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:23 am

Italy was unable to notice the blonde boy's embaresment as he continued to feed the adorable bird. Italy was actually quite jealous of the teenager, he wished the chick was on his head. He would feed it all day long.
He heard the German mention food and paying attention. Italy turned to Germany and answered, "oh Germany you want food too? Sorry i wasn't paying attention to you!"
Italy abandoned the bird and brought the bread up to Germany's mouth planning to feed him by hand as he did with the bird. By now the rest of the class was in hysterics by the scene. Italy tuned them out .
"say AAAh" And then the bell rang, ruining all of Italy's fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:26 am

As Prussia was attempting to stifle his laughter he walked over to where Uccellino was sitting on top of the boy's head and burst out laughing again as he noticed that Italy was feeding the bird. The way Italy turned his attention to trying to feed West wasn't helping either. "Wow you guys are a riot, glad to have to in my class. Never got your name though kid and nice going with my brother there Italy. Why not let him feed you West?" Prussia said as picked Uccellino up and ruffled the boy's hair. He then noticed that there were still some giggles passing through the class, "Hey can you guys shut the hell up?!" Prussia yelled as he noticed how the boy's face was red with embarrassment? That seemed right and so the class finally quieted down.

"Right I should do my job... well it is social/history class so socialize for a few minutes." Prussia said with a wave of his hand as he went to sit down at his desk and feed Uccellino some bird food. The class didn't have long to talk as the bell rang soon after and Prussia lazily stood up, "Right i need to give you homework or something like that..." Prussia said as he started to think of what he could give as acceptable homework, "Just go home and watch the news, eat a cookie, pet a bird --" Here Prussia stopped as noticed that the student's eyes went to Uccellino. "Just not my bird, and I'll see you all tomorrow. Now get the hell out of my classroom.' Prussia said with a smirk as he watched the kids file out into the hallway.

"Well what should we do now Uccellino?" He asked he small bird and smiled when he got a few chirps in reply.

[ooc - good nite Canada! : D]
Last edited by Blind-Fox on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:33 am

((Yay for insomnia! Going to be after this post X_x;; ))

Matthew stood up, and sucked in a breath. He hurried to pack up his belongings, and headed towards the door. He stopped, just as he reached Prussia at his desk.

"..my name is Matthew." Mumbling, he fixed his hair, and did his best to defiantly leave the room. However, that plan came to a screeching halt, as he collided with the door frame.

"Wau-!" Rubbing his nose, he shook his head, and ran out into the hall to check his time table for the next class.

cutepiku
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:50 am

"I-I don't want to eat anything! Nii-san, don't encourage him!" Germany protested, face growing deep red as Italy held the bread to his face. He'd already had a good, large breakfast this morning. Not only that, he was horribly embarrassed by Italy trying to hand-feed him in the middle of class. In front of his brother too! He had a nagging feeling that Prussia wouldn't let him forget this in the future. The whole class was laughing, too..

"Fine. Thank you," he grumbled, finally snatching the slice of bread from Italy's hand and irritatedly holding it with his teeth, attempting to hide his blushing face. The bell rang abruptly, and he hastily set to placing his stationary and books back in his bag in the most orderly fashion possible, bread still in his mouth. Taking a bite of it and holding it in his hand, he turned to Italy and urged, "There's the bell. We'd better move on to the next class.."

He stood up from the chair, closing up Italy's bag for him. It was so packed with food, he had trouble even closing it. Germany had doubts about the smaller teenager being able to drag it around between classes all day. "How do you manage to walk around with this much food?" he asked aloud.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:00 am

"Well it gets lighter and lighter. When i feel its heavy I eat!" Italy explained to Germany, happy that he had accepted his bread. Italy let out a big yawn. "I have some chips in here we should go find a place to hang out and eat, and take a nap" forgetting about the next class, Italy only cared for doing what he felt like doing. And it's easier to eat and nap outside of class then trying to hide in it class. And then there was always the issue of how crunchy the food is, or if you begin to snore, and Italy, no matter how hard he tried, was not a sneaky person. Checking his timetable Italy saw that his next class was economics. That didn't sound important.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 am

Unbelievable! This small teenager finished that much food every day? What kind of digestive system did he have? The German stared in disbelief. He had mentioned skipping class, too. The very idea made Germany's head spin. No. No way he was going to skip a class. Germany had the pride of never skipping a class in his life- in sickness and in health, his bond with class attendance was till death did them part.

Finishing the bread, the much taller German cleared his his throat and crossed his arms, slightly angry at Italy's offer. "Don't you realise that we have to attend class? This is the first day, but still.."

He hesitated. Yes, this was the first day- usually, nothing substantial was taught on the first day, anyway. Italy's offer to go eat and take a nap was tempting, because as much as he wanted to hide it Germany hadn't had much sleep the night before. "...Oh, gott, all right. Fine. Let's go," he breathed, slinging Italy's huge bag of food over his own shoulder and guiding the smaller teenager out of the classroom. The bag was so heavy, Germany would feel sorry for the little Italian, so he decided to carry it himself.

"Where do you usually go when you skip classes?" he asked, still unable to believe what he was doing. He hoped that this would be the first and last time he'd ever break a school rule.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:15 am

When Germany first started to say no to Italy's offer, Italy was nearly heartbroken. His stomach was growling and he worried that Germany was beginning not to like him. But when the German changed his mind, Italy lit up. This was great. He was getting to spend the morning with his new best friend. He gave Germany a huge smile.
He answered Germany, "we can probably find a tree to sleep under outside!"
As they walked Italy ran up in front of Germany,forcing him to stop walking, and gave him a big hug. Italy was very expressive of his feelings, and he loved to give out hugs when he was happy.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Canada watched students clamouring by, on their ways to their lockers, next classes, or just to skip. He looked down at his time table.

"Hmm.. I have.. Literature with Miss Hungary.." Pushing up his glasses, he quickly read where the room was, and began his trek to the class.

He observed Italy and Germany on the way, noticing the sudden changes in expression on Germany's face from anger, to disbelief, to a final defeat. I find it interesting that of all the people to befriend that hyper little Italian.. it would be Germany..

Matthew straightened himself up, and continued on his way, but not without noting the big hug Italy lavished upon Germany. Heh.. cute. I wish I had friends like that.. Matt sighed.

((Question! Are we making this like the American high school system with.. I think it's 8 classes a day? I know most of you are probably American, but it may be easier to go by the Canadian standard of 4 a day, and then switching to the next 4 classes in the second term. Just wondering ^^;; ))

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 pm

The moment that Prussia finished assigning them their "homework," he grabbed his bag, and quickly left. He started to wander around for a bit until it him that he didn't know what class he had next since he didn't look at his schedule yet. So England moved to the side of the halls to avoid blocking anyone's way, and withdrew a folded up piece of paper from his pocket. He opened up the paper which read:

Schedule:
Block 1: History (Prussia)
Block 2: Economics (Switzerland)

He didn't bother looking the the rest of his time table, only thinking about the next class, which said "Economics (Switzerland)"

"Economics next," England mumbled to himself before he realized that he was going in the wrong direction, and the bell had just rung. England quickly walked to his next class since gentlemen do not run unless needed. 'If I don't get there soon, I'm going to be marked absent!' He recalled how Switzerland ran his class, if you were absent you were given a zero.

After what seemed like five minutes, England was in front of a room which had the plaque "Economics" above the door. He lifted his arm and quickly opened the door, "I apologize for my tardiness." He said as he entered the class and waited for the teacher to speak.

(OOC: Most of us are Canadian here, and what you're talking about is a semestered system which I find, doesn't really work with this. I was thinking like with a total of 8 blocks but 3 blocks in the morning and 3 in the afternoon on a four day rotation or something like that since that seems to work well at my school and all. If i confused anyone, just tell me and I'll try to explain again better but do that on the OOC, and also, if possible, post questions on the OOC since blind-fox and I are usually checking that.)

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:57 pm

This time, Matthew managed to arrive to his classroom early.

He walked into the room, and found a desk in the second room, close to the windows. At this point, he began his ritualistic set up of his desk; taking out his notebook, his pencil case, finding the right pencil. He studied his area, perfecting it, and then sat still.

But that didn't last too long. He found his eyes wandering once more, first gazing at the clock, and then around the room itself.

Why is it that I never seem to end up in classes with people I know or get along with? Matthew sighed, slumping into his chair. I have awful luck..

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:47 pm

As Italy and his german friend began to leave, Italy spotted the lucky blonde kid,that got to have the cute chick on his head, walking in the other direction. Italy suddenly regretted not introducing himself and befriending the boy. He seemed really nice. Italy thought he would have had at least twenty friends by second class, but he had been so preoccupied with Germany that he had forgotten his goal.

Well at least he had first class with the boy...oh wait he didn't. Italy recalled the mixup. In skipping his next class, Italy was quickly missing his first day. oh well, he'd pass somehow.
What's the point in living if you don't do what you want when you want to do it. Right now he was hungry and tired, so he planned to eat and sleep. He couldn't actually sit through an entire class feeling this way. It wasn't in his nature.

Italy noticed how Germany was carrying his heavy bag, he hadn't even realized it. Italy felt guilty for not noticing. "Here I can hold it now," Italy grabbed the strap only to have it snap as he began to pull. The motion caused Italy to lose his balance, as he just happened to be at the top of a staircase. Italy dangerously wavered above the edge, and began to fall...

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 am

Matthew sat quietly in his desk, and noticed that.. the teacher hadn't arrived, and students were leaving. He looked around, unsure of what to do.

"I.. I guess I should go.." He gathered up his belongings again, but hesitated on leaving the room.

"What.. what if she shows up? Will I get in trouble for that?" Matthew stared down at his timetable. "I'm in the right room.. aren't I?"

Stepping out of the room, he looked at the name plate for the class and room number. Yup, right room. But strange.. no one was around.

"I guess.. I'll find somewhere to sit and read until my next class.." and with that, Matthew began his aimless trek throughout the hallways.

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:51 am

Germany's long stride was halted effectively by Italy's clumsy embrace- and so was his brain. Why was this little Italian hugging him? Hugs! Hugs of all things, on the first day, in the middle of skipping class to hang out with some kid! P.D.A.! Indecency! This day was turning out competely different from what he had expected. Normally, first days were lacklustre preludes to lacklustre school years- this obviously wasn't the case. Germany commonly didn't listen to irrational "gut feelings" but right now he had one, and it was telling him he was not going to have one moment of absolute peace and organisation this year.

He snapped out of his mental tirades by the sound of something breaking and the light pull on the bag around his shoulder- Germany's skilled ears could instantly tell that Italy had been pulling on his bag. "No you can't-" he began when he heard Italy speak up, only to see the shorter teenager stumbling- at the top of a staircase of all things!

Germany acted fast, reaching out and grabbing the first thing on Italy's person that he could reach- the little hair-doink curl thing that protruded from the teen's head. A quick thought process, fueled by a breakfasts coffee and an adrenaline rush, however, instantly told him that no, that won't work. Quickly he slipped both of their bags from his shoulders and lurched forth, attempting to catch both his arms around Italy and pull him back.

He caught the clumsy Italian, all right. Germany mentally applauded himself for a job well-done. Only, the position they were in looked like they were doing tango over the staircase and Germany was leaning perilously close to Italy's face.

"...You're really, incredibly clumsy..."

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:12 am

Italy started to brace for impact, when he felt a large tug on his hair "owwiie" He began, when he felt two large arms reach behind his body and pull him back to safety. Italy took a moment to catch his breath from the fright. He realized that Germany had caught him and was still holding him.He was lifted off the ground so his face was equal with Germanys. Italy's first thought was realizing what it was like to be Germany's height, just that much higher and the world felt so much smaller.

His thoughts were interupted by Germany's comment. Italy looked Germany in the eye and gave him a big smile, without answering his question Italy replied, "you saved me! Thanks" noticing that he was still held up, "wow your really strong!" Italy let out a small laugh before leaning forward and giving Germany a kiss on the cheek in appreciation to his new hero.

Maybe if he asked nicely, sometimes Germany might lift him up again, Italy thought, He enjoyed this height.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remember_morgarten on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 am

((erm, I'm American and so not really familiar with the Canadian block system.. >> << >> So a guide or something in the OOC thread would be awesome XD;; ))

Switzerland was sitting at his desk, hunched over his Styrofoam cup. There was nothing but a thin layer of coffee left at the bottom, but it was most likely cold by then and he wasn't too keen on choking down any more, anyway. It had done its job, though, as he felt a little more alert now, more prepared to deal with these irritating brats and their antics. He stole occasional glances at the door, waiting for someone to come as the bell had rung a few minutes ago... And, of course, it was the first day and students would get lost, or at least take their time and then say they'd gotten lost when they arrived late, expecting some sympathy from an understanding teacher.

But Switzerland was not an understanding teacher and would not be putting up with any BS from students. The second they realized they could push you around, you were done for.

So when the door opened (he checked his watch) two minutes after the bell, Switzerland did not look very pleased. It was England, and admittedly he did kind of seem like he'd hurried, and he apologized for being late...but that did not change the fact that he was late and by all rights he should have been marked down as such.

And yet...Switzerland only glanced over his attendance sheet before pushing out of his chair and turning to write on the board. "Nice of someone to finally show," he said tersely as he uncapped the dry-erase marker. "Take a seat. Tomorrow you better be on time."

He wrote his name across the board in his usual type-like print, straight and even and orderly. Switzerland, with Zwingli underneath. Recapping the marker, he turned and surveyed the class--a few more kids had arrived since England--all late. If they pulled that stunt tomorrow, he'd be sure to not only mark them late but deduct five points from their grades. "On your schedule it says Switzerland," he said, "but I'd prefer you to address me by Mr. Zwingli. It's not that hard to pronounce, so I will not stand for any ridiculous variations of it."

Hmm... Switzerland's classes were usually small, but this one was too small. He went through the attendance, checking the ones who were there. By the end there was a handful of unchecked ones, among them Italy and...Germany. Prussia's little brother. That was odd. If there was one thing he knew about Germany, it was that that kid followed the rules, as if on pain of death. But another quick scan of the class showed that he was definitely absent. Switzerland glanced at England, a puzzled frown on his face, and asked, "Have you seen Italy or Germany?"
russian roulette is not the same without a gun...
...and baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun~

remember_morgarten
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:27 pm

As Matthew wandered the halls aimlessly, he glanced around the halls, seeing if he recognized anyone else. He really didn't like being alone all the time, even if it may seem like he did. He honestly just wanted to find someone he could just.. sit with.

So the quest to find anyone was coming to a conclusive failure, when he spotted Germany and Italy. He was about to say hi, until he saw Italy begin to fall. He froze in fear.

Luckily, Germany was definitly had a better reaction time, as he managed to save the Italian from a perilious fall. Matthew observed as the two froze in place, hanging for a moment.. until Italy jumped the gun, and gave Germany a rewarding kiss on the cheek.

Matthew flushed, as he was not used to seeing such public displays of affection. Well, I suppose some people are just more open to that.. he mused. But besides that.. I should probably just leave them alone.. to.. enjoy each others company?

With that decision in mind, Matthew turned on his heels, with all the intentions of heading to the school library, but instead face planted onto the school floor.

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:10 pm

For some strange reason, Germany continued to hold Italy in the air, as if frozen. Italy decided that Germany must want a hug as well, Italy began to wrap his arms around the tall German when he suddenly heard a large -thud- he turned his head to see some kid laying face first on the ground. Then his vision moved and Italy realized that Germany was finally putting him down.

Italy called towards the fallen teenager, "Hey don't nap there! you'll get caught! If you want to sleep so badly come outside with us." Italy walked over to him and realized it was the blonde kid from Prussia's class. How lucky! "Hey i didn't get your name," Italy smiled as he grabbed an arm and began to help the boy up.

He asked the second thing that came to mind, "do you like pasta?"

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Matthew groaned. He slowly lifted himself off the ground, and hear someone chattering to him. Before responding, he pulled his glasses off his face to inspect them. Good, not broken..

He turned his attention to see that, of course, Italy and Germany had noticed him. "Oh.. uh.. hi. I'm Matthew.. you are.. Italy, right?" He smiled, a bit uneasy, but trying to be friendly. "And.. no, I wasn't napping.. I.. uh.. I fell.." He laughed, as Italy helped him up.

He dusted himself off lightly, as Italy asked his next question. "Pasta? Hmm, sure, it's alright. I enjoy some spagehetti once in awhile.."

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Italy gave Marcel a big smile. Maybe Michael would have pasta with him, and of course Germany, sometime. Marcus seemed like a really nice kid.

...what was his name again.

Although Italy had just heard it, he only paid attention to M... Mi... the teenager's response to pasta. "Do you want to nap outside with me and Germany?" The more the merrier...Merry? No... Oh well, a friends a friend whether you remember their name or not, And Italy was already counting the blonde as one.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!