Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Matt felt wobbly in the legs. The world was beginning to spin around him, and he felt his vision blur. He shook his head, violently. Don't pass out, don't pass out!

He stared into Ivan's eyes, and managed to mutter. "M-my name is.. uhh.. Matthew, sir. Matthew Williams.. C-canada.. actually.." He then turned to gather his belongings.

Matthew quickly threw his things together, and Italy's while he was at it. I'll have to either find him, or get Germany to deliver this.. Matt felt another shiver up his spine. Turning around, he felt fear at just the presence of Russia looming over him.

Matthew promptly passed out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cutepiku
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:26 pm

If there was one thing that Italy was actually good at, it was running away from people. He had many previous experiences in running away and he had practically transformed it into an artform. He was a slow and pathetic runner in gym class, but as soon as a sense of danger was added, Italy could run faster then anyone. His only regret while running was that he hadn't dragged Germany with him. His best friend was going to get in trouble for something Italy dragged him into. As Italy got further away from the group he started looking for a place to hide. He would have to meet up with Germany again at lunch. Which hopefully wasn't that much longer. Italy would have to beg Germany to forgive him, and also the blonde, shy kid aswell. He felt guilty for leaving them, but that teacher was beyond scary. He prayed he didn't have any classes with the guy.

((...his next class after lunch is with Russia >.<))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 pm

"Ugh I'm so bored!" Prussia cried as he leaned back in his chair, it was well into the second block and the Prussian had been sitting at his desk for the entire time. "Maybe i should take a walk..." He mumbled as he stood up and pushed his chair in, stretching after. After a few more moments of relieving the tension from his body, Prussia picked up Uccellino and placed him securely on his head before setting off on his little escapade. Now whee should I go? Or more importantly, who should i annoy? Prussia asked himself with a smirk, Well i could drop into that aristocrat's stupid little class, but he"ll probably just make me play the damn flute or just throw something at me. There's always Hungary, but she'll probably just hit me with something... most likely with a frying pan... Prussia shivered at the thought of getting hit by that steel contraption. Guess I get to wander around aimlessly...again. Prussia sighed as he realized that he'd be as bored here as he was in his classroom.

There were times when Prussia debated on whether to barge into Switzerland's class or just walk away, and when a new student walked in and Switzerland looked like he was just about to go trigger happy, Prussia decided to just walk away. He continued his solitary walk around the school and stopped to watch the school fields to find an interesting sight indeed. So West finally decided to ditch the rules huh? Prussia snickered as he watch his brother sit under a tree with Italy and that blond kid whose name currently didn't register in the Prussian's head. He was just about to leave when his eyes widened. Russia was making his way towards the group and with his reputation with students, Prussia had a great deal to be worried about.

"Stay Uccellino!" Prussia quickly yelled as he left the small yellow bird on the window sill. He then sprinted down stairs and outside towards the sports field and hopefully save his brother from Russia's wrath. He arrived just in time to still see Italy's retreating form and the blond boy passed out on the floor. Of all the teachers to annoy on the first day why did it have to be Russia?!

"Where were you supposed to be?"

As soon as Prussia heard Russia say those words, he quickly thought of something to say to save Germany and hopefully get him away from the Russian. He stopped in front of the Russian and attempted to catch his breathe before he continued. "He was doing me a favour. I asked him to take a message to France for me and since he was the only student in my class who actually had half a brain to know the layout of the school, i asked him. But it appears that France wasn't in the school so West must have decided to look out here. I'm sorry for any inconvenience." Prussia said with a serious look and made his way between Russia and Germany."We'll be leaving now." Prussia said as he grabbed Germany's arm in an attempt to drag him away before something bad happened and also to try to stop his shivering. Even though all those years passed he still felt uneasy and even a bit terrified when he was near Russia.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:02 am

Germany eyed the Russian with a look of silent defiance. If there was one teacher on the entire campus that he would ever resist obeying, it would be Ivan. He didn't speak, not answering Ivan's enquiry on Italy's identity, or any other question for that matter. He stood in acknowledgement, yes, but he didn't quite admit to liking to talk to the Russian teacher. He didn't like looking at him.

Things were only made worse when Matthew passed out- Italy had already run away, and now Matthew had passed out and left him to fend for himself against this psycho? Germany was admittedly pretty well-built and didn't have much to fear, but he still got chills from being around Ivan every once in a while. He was just about to speak, when- Prussia arrived on the scene. Germany blinked- oh god, please don't pick a fight right here and now he thought with a taste of panic.

He was ultimately relieved when Prussia instead spouted some sort of lie about them. When his older brother wrapped his hand around his arm, Germany resisted briefly- but only to pick up the three bags that belonged to himself, Italy, and Canada respectively, and to pick up the now-unconscious Canada. To his surprise, the boy weighed almost nothing- Germany wasn't certain if he was just underweight or if he himself was strong. Then, making sure he had left nothing on the spot under the tree, he nodded curtly to acknowledge Ivan. "Excuse me." And walked away with his brother as fast as possible without actually looking like he was running away.

"Thank you. So much. I'm never going to skip classes again if it means confronting him," he spoke, relieved, to Prussia as soon as they were (probably) out of earshot of Ivan. Vaguely he wondered where Italy could have run away to- he was remotely surprised to see the clumsy Italian run so fast all of a sudden. He felt heavy, too, carrying Matthew like some sort of unconscious damsel in distress and having three schoolbags strapped over his shoulders, but he was just thankful to get away...

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:14 am

Matthew stirred after a couple of minutes of lying in Germany's arms. He vaguely remembered Ivan, and then the world spinning.. so what happened next?

He opened his eyes, and blink a bit to get his vision to clear. He then realized that he was being carried.. and by none other then Germany.

"A-ahh! Germany! I-i'm awake now! Y-you can put me down!" Matthew squirmed a bit, unsure of what to do. He felt very awkward being carried around by another man, but also greatful that he somehow was saved from that awful confrontation.

I have a feeling Russia will come find us again, though.. I don't like the idea.. And I think I remember seeing his name on my timetable somewhere, too..

Matthew squirmed again, finally managing to get himself to the floor. He gave an awkward bow to Germany, and managed to stammer out a 'thank you'.
Last edited by cutepiku on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AzureBluePhoenix on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:18 am

(sorry, been at work all day D: gonna post before sleeping~)

Hong Kong narrowed his eyes and squinted at the blonde in front of the class. Him? The teacher? He knew that Asians always looked way younger than they actually are, but he didn't know that Mr. Zuwingle would be so... decieving... He quickly skidded to a front row seat before giving the 'teacher' another stare.

Hong Kong relaxed back onto his chair, pouting a little. Ai ya... I pissed off the teacher on the first day...
"I'm Hong Kong... Hei Kut.(喜吉)" He plainly stated as he tilted his head, geniunely confused. How old is this kid? Hong Kong bit his lip, as his better judgement advised him not to ask.

...He looks like a little girl... Hong Kong commented in his mind as he took out a notebook and pencil from his bag, glancing up at the teacher again, though he totally ignored the fact that he, too, is quite a feminine character.

AzureBluePhoenix
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marred_Shell on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 am

Two different expressions crossed Russia’s face. First was puzzlement. He looked down at the fainted Canadian, wondering if he was sick. He would have to take him to the school nurse. Punishment would come later. He reached over for him, only to be thwarted by the German

The next was surprise. Prussia came loping up, looking rather concerned, and pulling the two other blonds away from him. Russia listened, but raised his eyebrow at Prussia’s story. He was a fellow teacher, one Ivan didn’t totally despise, but even this story sounded weak. He gave Prussia a ‘do you really think I’m going to swallow that’ look.

“Delivering messages to France? Then he was definitely side-tracked along the way. They were drinking juice. That’s not message delivering. See? Even cake,” Russia said. He pointed to the poor, lonely, treacherous, piece of cake lying on the ground as evidence. “He was breaking the rules. Besides, you never vouch for students on such flimsy excuses.” But, the pair started walking away.

That irked him. He didn’t like being ignored. If he wasn’t unhappy before, now he was doubly discontented. Something dark and unquestionably unpredictable slid over Ivan’s face. Giving them a moment to reconsider their actions, he moved after them.

But, fortunately for the group, they were saved by the bell ringing. Ivan had to get to his class. He'd already missed one today. If he missed another, he probably wouldn't get paid. And if he didn't get paid, he wouldn't get vodka. And that would be sad. Mentally committing the boys faces to memory, Russia stalked off to the lab.
"Words. So innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them."
-Nathaniel Hawthorne

Marred_Shell
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:35 am

Italy jumped into a bush by the school. He looked up to see Prussia running over. And the blonde kid was on the ground!! When did that happen! He watched while the figures in the distance began to walk away from Russia. Italy froze in fear as, unknown to them, Russia began looming behind them angrily. Italy closed his eyes! They were going to die and it was all his fault!
Then suddenly the bell rang. It was Italy's long awaited lunch time, but he wasn't concerned about that at the moment. Italy slowly opened his eyes to see the group unharmed and Russia speed walking back to the school. Prussia, Germany, and .....the other kid (who was no longer being carried by Germany) headed to a different set of doors closer to Italy's bush. He crawled out, leaves in his hair and grass stains on his knees, but unharmed. Italy tried to wipe his face that was still wet with tears, but he was still shaking so much, and crying, that it was pointless.
He headed over to the group and let out a long cry, "Geeeermaaaany!" The guilt was coming back, "I'm sorry,"

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:49 am

Ludwig rolled his eyes and pulled Matthew out of the bow. "Don't bow," he mumbled, "for one thing, if you've just recently passed out, it'll probably just make you dizzier." He was just thankful to his brother that he'd gotten out of the entire mess. "Besides, don't thank me, thank my brother. He was the one who dragged me out of the conflict in the first place." Russia will most likely just kill us later. he thought mournfully. Shrugging off Canada's bag from his burdened shoulder, he offered it to the teenager.

He was caught by surprise by the sight of a crying Italy crawling out of a bush and yelling his name. The bell had just rung, meaning that they'd have more free time to wreak havoc, likely.. And the first thing Italy said as soon as he arrived at the group was an apology. "For what? Running away?" Germany huffed, crossing one arm over his chest and lightly pinching Italy's ear with the other. It was so gentle a pinch that it meant more playfulness than anger, and he pulled back before he could really inflict any real pain. Italy looked fairly roughed-up already- the smaller teen looked like he'd been army-crawling through a jungle or something. "Just don't do it again, you. Let's go and have lunch. Pasta, remember?"

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:03 am

Italy mocked pain at Germany's playful pinch. "owwie," he cried with a giggle.

When Germany mentioned pasta, all of Italy's troubling thoughts disapeared. His face lit up. He gave Germany a big smile and wrapped his arm around Germany's. "Let's go already then," He exclaimed hoping Germany knew the way to the cafeteria, forgetting about his roughed up appearence.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:32 am

Prussia attempted to keep up his brave front as Russia clearly saw through his lie. He wasn't really thinking when he made that up, he just needed something to use to get West away from the psychotic Russian and his plan was failing, miserably. Before Russia could say more though, he felt Germany pull him in the direction that was opposite of Russia and quickly let out a sigh of relief. He was more than glad to get away from the intimidating nation but now that he thought about it, Russia was likely going to come after them sooner or later. As they continued their walk, he noticed that the bell for lunch rang and that he small group stopped. Prussia just watched as the unconscious boy woke up and Italy joined the group a moment after, both were apologizing to Germany though. Now let's see, we managed to piss off one of the most fearsome teachers at the school , run away from him while he was still talking, and most likely inquired his wrath. So he'll come after us later with his vodka and faucet ... Prussia shuddered as he went over the scenario in his head. Prussia snapped his head towards the group when he heard Germany say something about thanking him but he quickly just waved his hand in a dismissive manner, saying that it was no big deal.

Prussia watched as Germany invited Italy to lunch and stopped both boys before they could leave. "I know that ditching class is fun and all, considering i did a lot of it in my day, but if you're going to do it refrain from getting caught! And please stop running into Russia, if you do run into him again and you're goofing off instead of learning, run to the principle's office because i don't know how many more times i can save you guys. There are times when even i can't stand up to him ..." Prussia said as he looked at the two boys before braking out into a smile and ruffling the boy's heads. "Now let's head off to lunch I'm --" Prussia stopped in mid sentence as he put his hand on top of his head only to find just his hair where Uccellino usually sat. A few moments passed before Prussia reacted. "I forgot about Uccellino! I'll be right back you guys just head off to lunch! Bai!" Prussia then stormed off back towards the school and ran directly to the window sill where he left the yellow bird only to find it empty. Prussia almost fainted, almost. "Uccellino where did you go??!!"

[ooc - now where did little Uccellino go? any suggestions? XD]

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:49 am

Italy half-heartedly listened to Prussia's lecture. As Prussia ran off, leaving the three boys to themselves, Italy brought up the topic they had been talking about before, which seemed like forever ago by now, "So, then it's ok for me to be your roomate?" Italy asked Germany "No lieing!! I don't want to be your roomate if you don't want me too!!"

The halls were crowded as the three boys had to squeeze closer together to fit. Many students were giving Italy weird looks as they noticed he was covered with leaves and mud, and clinging to the arm of another guy. Italy hardly noticed them as he awaited Germany's answer.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 am

((Perhaps Uccellino decided to pay Russia a visit? XDDD;; Though that's likely suicidial))

Matthew nodded when Germany told him not to bow, and smiled. He listened carefully, without much words, because he was still feeling out of it. He was, however, going to bow to Prussia as thanks, but stopped when Prussia gave that dismissive wave of his hand, and instead mumbled a 'thanks'.

The lunch bell rang, and with it came a dishelved, muddy and crying Italy from a nearby bush. Matthew had fully expected that Italy had ran much further away, but didn't really care. He was just glad that Italy had found some kind of shelter.

He watched as Germany shrugged off Italy's running away, and their playful way of making up again. Matthew gave them an awkward smile, and remained silent, feeling like he shouldn't really say anything in the matter. At this point, Prussia ran off to go find his bird once more, because he apparently had left it behind somewhere. Odd, I thought he took it everywhere with him.

Finally, the trio headed off to lunch. Italy had latched onto Germany, leaving Matthew to follow closely behind. Matthew took this time to pull out his timetable, and take a look at where his next class was. "Oh.. oh no.."

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 am

[[I votes for Uccellino running off to Russia. Hey, maybe he likes animals! =D... or not...]]

"I.." Germany only hesitated briefly- if he showed much sign of distress at the thought of being Italy's roommate, the Italian teen would probably get offended all over again. Well, he had said "best friends".. that touched the organised German's heart a little, because before this hardly anybody ever considered him a good friend. "Certainly," he spoke quickly, "You can be my roommate. You have to stay somewhere, after all. I hope you can deal with there being just one key, though." My old roommate melted the other one as a farewell, he reminesced ruefully, averting his eyes at the painful memory. He glanced at Italy, feeling the teen's arm around his own- did he have to do that? Germany didn't mind, per say, but it was probably extremely rumour-provoking in a school full of teenagers and, well.. he couldn't get the words gay brigade out of his head.

He waved as a gesture of farewell as his brother ran off to look for Uccellino, smiling bitterly at the idea of the chick going missing. See, this is what I meant about responsibility! he thought, hoping that nothing tragic had happened to the poor thing. Germany turned at Matthew's quiet moan, stopping in the middle of leading the trio to the cafeteria. "What's the matter?" he asked, "Are you feeling all right?" Apparently Matthew still had to look at his timetable- and he'd seen something tragic. Germany deduced quickly from the look on the Canadian's face, and asked, "What's your next class?"

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 am

((I have to go off to work now~ Be back in 5 hours~~ Just drag me around XD;; ))

"I-i.. I have.." Matthew held the sheet to Germany, not able to say it himself.

Clearly written on the sheet, his next class after lunch was with Russia himself. The idea of having to face that man again made Matthew feel sick and dizzy, all over again. "What am I going to do? What classes do you guys have?"

Matthew's pessimistic mind began to run over some incredibly painful scenarios of Russia and him meeting again. Lovely thoughts of the faucet to the head, and other such violent images ran across his mind, and made Matthew visibly shake.

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:59 am

[[Haha.. I'm about to go to sleep, myself, so I'm going to be gone for the next twelve hours or so D:. Giving full rights to anybody who wants to drag Germany around a little, too.]]

"Oh.. oh Gott," Germany mumbled, glancing over the sheet. Quietly he observed the similarity between Matthew's timetable and his own. He was thankful to have to many classes in the company of the quiet Canadian, but.. in this case, it was a misfortune for both of them. "We are in this one together, Matthew," he remarked, rigidly handing the timetable back to him and frowning even more intensely.

He wasn't exactly afraid of Ivan, no. Germany's only fears consisted of disorder and being kicked out of school, among some other things (most including his older brother for some reason), but Russia just.. didn't sit right in his gut. Germany didn't believe in gut feelings, only in harsh rationalisation, but this time simply looking at Ivan made him feel like his innards were trembling. He couldn't endure even the mental images of class with the man.. This was going to be interesting, at best.

He turned to Italy, speaking up, "I've lost my appetite, but I'm still treating you to pasta. What's your class after this?" Mentally, he prayed that Italy did not have class with Russia as well. Wishing anybody to have that class was like cursing them..

[[I swear, I don't mean to be bashing or anything at Russia-tan at all. I love Russia, actually ^__^. But I just figured that after reading my history and stuffs, and given their characters, Germany wouldn't feel so good about being around him..]]

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:51 pm

England could only sit there and silently snicker as continued to watch to scene before him unfold. He watched Switzer- uh, Mr. Zwingly's expression as he responded to Hong Kong's impolite question.

"I'm the teacher," Switzerland's expression was really amusing him, as he continued to try and hide all evidence of his disrespect for the teacher. "Tell me your name and take a seat." Switzerland continued, the agitation still evident in his voice. But as he said that, England noticed the student's expression as he realized that he must've offended the teacher.

He continued to sit there just when Prussia walking in the halls as he passed Switzerland's room, looking quite thoughtful for some reason. 'Must be planning on how to bother someone again.' He thought as he slowly took out "Alice in Wonderland" and started to read it while Switzerland had to deal with the new Asian student.

He didn't get very far in his book until he heard someone say something about a yellow bird, which immediately caught his attention. "Where?" he quickly snapped at the student, as they pointed to the front of the room. Not really wanting to do anything at the moment England just turned back to his book until a sudden thought hit him. 'Prussia loves that bird so if something happened to it, like it got lost or something, his classes would suffer and they would probably have to go and look for that stupid bird.' His eyes widened in realization and he quickly jumped out of his desk, ignoring both the teacher and everyone else.

He was just about to catch it, until it leap aside and started flying around the room. "Damn it," he cursed. "Catch that damn bird!" He shouted as he started to jump on the desks and ran around the room. He didn't' know how long he chased that bird around the room for, but when he finally caught it, the bell had already rung, signaling that class was over and that it was time for lunch. So England got off the desk, walked over to his and gathered his things, while keeping a firm grip on the bird, just as a figure ran into the room looking quite frantic.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marred_Shell on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 pm

(( Aww. Russia wanted to adopt poor lost Uccellino! Oh well. He can always attempt to steal it >.> It’s fine. Russia isn’t meant to be warm and fuzzy. I said we needed more menace didn’t we? >.>))

When he arrived at his classroom, Russia saw that nobody else had filed into the classroom. A few minutes of waiting, and a few pulls for the bottle of vodka hidden in his desk only served to confuse him more. He glanced, confusedly up at the clock that hung the side wall of the classroom.

Ah. Now it made sense. It was lunchtime. He stood, and shuffled off to the cafeteria. Not to eat. The last time he’d eaten there, he’d been sick for a week. He wasn’t quite sure if it was the lunch ladies attempting to poison him, or just that the school food was horrible, he brought his own food at all times. He could at least continue his search for the troublemakers in the lunchroom.

He passed the rooms, which were empty. The few students that were still here scurried out of his way rather than meet his gaze. It was then he noticed a commotion, and some very English sounding cursing coming from a classroom. He opened the door, and peered into the room, to find a boy with rather bushy eyebrows attempting to catch a wayward chick, which was peeping and trying its best not to be caught.

Hmm. The small ball of fluff looked familiar. Then, it made sense. It was Prussia’s chick. U-something. The dark intentions flashed over his face again, and he opened the door fully, stalking into the classroom.

“Students are not allowed to have animals on school grounds da?” He asked, holding his hand out for the poor helpless chick.

Marred_Shell
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remember_morgarten on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:24 pm

((fml I've gotta post more quickly))

Hong Kong. Right. Switzerland marked it down in his attendance book--again showing a rare display of mercy by not marking the kid late. Tomorrow would be different, he vowed. Though Italy and Germany were still getting zeroes for the day.

With a sigh, he started going over the usual first-day material. "Listen up, brats," he said. He rounded his desk and leaned back on the edge, one ankle crossed in front of the other, his arms folded over his chest as he surveyed the class. "Before I begin, let me set a few ground rules: There will be no nonsense in this class; I like things orderly and organized and efficient. Anything less will incur my great displeasure--and you don't want that. I can quite easily make this your most miserable school year ever. I'm already letting all of you off light but not marking anyone late today, but tomorrow if anyone steps through that door even so much as a second after the bell, you're all getting a tardy and a five-point deduction from your grades."

Pushing off his desk, he continued, "All assignments will be completed to my satisfaction, and they will all be handed in on time. For every day something is late, it loses ten points." Then, he paused, letting the message sink in, hopefully weighted down by the severity of his tone. "Now, as for what we will be covering... As you all know, this is an Economics class. We will be discussing some economic theory and looking at the different systems in the world today, but what I hope to be teaching you is how to effectively and wisely manage your money. Most of our projects will be simulated real-life situations in which you have to buy a good or service, or draw up a budget, or estimate your income--"

Someone spoke up suddenly, and Switzerland didn't even register what the student said, he was so peeved that he'd been interrupted. But then that English kid seemed to perk up, and then he was... "What in die Hoelle are you doing?!" He was--chasing a bird around the room. Where the hell had that bird even come from?! It was--it looked like...Prussia's little yellow bird.

Jesus Christ.

I swear, if I had my gun that stupid pigeon would be plucked and cooked in no time. Switzerland had always hated that Prussia carried that little animal around; it had to be against school policy, and yet he did it anyway. And now the bird was loose and in Switzerland's classroom and I swear to God I'm going to kill that man. "England, SIT DOWN." He'd stepped forward, as if to stop England from hopping around on the desks but he couldn't really do anything to stop him, short of grabbing him but that was just a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Fortunately, England managed to catch the bird and he seemed to have a tight grip on it. Switzerland was too annoyed to feel anything like gratitude, though, especially as he bell rang... He glanced at his desk, at the stack of papers, a hand-out of his lecture that he hadn't gotten to give because of Prussia's damned bird and England's antics and all of his students arriving late and--Goddamn it all. Rounding on his class, he crossed his arms in a huff and said, "Everyone take one of these," sliding the stack of papers to the corner of his desk, "and study it. Quiz tomorrow." He'd originally had it scheduled for Friday, but his plans were all screwy now and he was ticked off and feeling just the slightest bit spiteful... Come tomorrow he'd probably be calm again and would push the quiz to Wednesday. But for now... "No whining. Also, tomorrow I expect everyone to have a three-ring binder with lined paper for note-taking. England, you stay here. The rest of you are dismissed."

“Students are not allowed to have animals on school grounds da?”

Switzerland turned at the voice--he hadn't even noticed Russia come in, he was so busy fuming. Narrowing his eyes at the man and his outstretched hand, he snapped, "I've got it covered."
russian roulette is not the same without a gun...
...and baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun~

remember_morgarten
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:32 pm

Prussia spent the first five minutes of lunch running around the entire school looking for his little lost bird before taking a short break to catch his breathe in his classroom. He sighed as he looked around the classroom one last time before he left his desk and continued his fevered searched. Where could he have gone? I only left him there for a few minutes ... Prussia thought as he turned a corner and looked down the halls for even a speck of yellow. He was starting to get frantic before he heard some sort of commotion coming from Switzerland's room, Please let Uccellin be there ... Prussia silently prayed as he neared the room, but quickly stopped when he saw Russia in the door way.

“Students are not allowed to have animals on school grounds da?”

As soon as Prussia heard those words, he burst into the classroom and noticed that England had Uccellino in a tight hold. "Uccellino come here!" Prussia called to the small bird and smiled when it wiggled out of England's grip and flew to his head. Prussia then turned towards Russia, "Well it isn't a problem if a student doesn't have an animal here now does it? And i can guarantee that Uccellino won't cause anymore trouble so there's no need for you to be here Russia." Prussia said with a glare. He then tried to keep his voice even and not shiver in front of the intimidating Russian.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!