Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Italy looked around as the group got bigger and bigger. He recognized Hungary right away. He had grown up with Hungary and Austria, and they had raised him. He didn't know the other teacher but was determined to make friends with him. Italy had no problem befriending teachers. People were people and he wanted to meet them all.
when England left, Italy realized that he should also head to class. Even though he hadn't caught the name of the teacher that just came, he was sure he would see him again later.
"Heya i'm Italy got to go!" Italy began to walk off in the same direction England had gone, but froze after a few steps. He had forgotten he was lost, and what class he had. He turned to face Germany again, "Geeeermaany" he whined, once again holding back tears praying that his new friend could help.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:15 pm

"Why did I have to oversleep? I have to get to class now." Hungary said. "Who do I have now?" She asked looking at the others.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:36 pm

As soon as Hungary arrived, Prussia couldn't help but smirk. He finally had someone to annoy if even for a little while, Thank God she doesn't have her frying pan on her at the moment... "Hey there Hungary, maybe you and Austria should save your little night fun for weekends and not school nights so you can actually get here on time." He snickered before he turned to Germany," And West, you should chaperon little Italy around before he ends up somewhere like the cafeteria and finds out that they're not serving pasta, God forbid." Prussia then pushed Germany in the direction of Italy.

Prussia looked around at what was left of the group and noticed that it was just the teachers left and so he looked at Switzerland and was debating whether or not to bother him. It would be fun, but there's the factor of his guns... but I don't think he'll bring them onto school property... ugh this is too much work... Prussia just decided that he should just got to class before Germania came strolling down the halls and wondering why all the teachers are skipping their classes resulting in a mind numbing lecture. "Well, I think I'm gonna head off to corrupt the youth of today so you guys are free to wait here for Austria, since i can tell you're all wondering why he's late," Prussia then left in the direction England did laughing while Uccellino chirped from the top of his head.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 pm

England slowly walked to his class, not worrying about being scolded by the teacher if he was late, since Prussia will be even later then he was. He looked at his watch and noticed that class was suppose to start ten minutes ago, and the moment he arrived in front of the classroom, he opened the door to see students chattering amongst each other while some sat in their desks and others sat on their's not really worrying about anything. It wasn't a secret just how irresponsible their teacher was, heck they were lucky if he arrived before it was the end of class.

England closed the door behind him and took a seat near the window in the back of the room. Dropping his bag on the desk, England saw down and decided to watched the rest of the class goof off for a bit before he leaned forward and reached into his bag grabbing a book to distract himself until their good for nothing teacher arrived.

'Why am I still reading this thing?' He asked himself as he opened the book while had the title 'Alice in Wonderland'on the cover. "I'm seriously starting to think that it's slowly killing my brain." He mumbled to himself as he decided to continued reading until class actually started.

(OOC: What subject is Hungary going to teach? Sports or literature?)

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonedColours on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Austria left the opening ceremony with a sigh, blinking to adjust to the changing light. With another opening ceremony survived, it was on to getting back into the routine of school life, but with it being the first day he was sure it was going to be hectic. Students would lose their way and forget classroom numbers, trying to adapt to the next schedule, Prussia childishly teasing him if he managed to find himself lost again (Austria was never got lost, Prussia was delusional), and whatever else the day decided to throw his way.

A small group had accumulated outside and Austria wondered why they had yet to move along to their respective classes. As Prussia left, only Hungary and Switzerland remained, for which he was thankful. It was too early to deal with him.

"Shouldn't we be getting a move on?" He asked as he approached the two. "Classes should be starting soon."

PoisonedColours
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:27 pm

"Everybody literature class is about to begin!" Hungary said. "Hurry hurry hurry."
Then Austria approached. "Hey Austria. Whats up? We got to get to our classes right?" She said smiling to Austria since she had a crush on him. Hungary always blushed when Austria talked to her and she got really nervous. "Well see you at break time." She said then nervously laughing.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remember_morgarten on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Switzerland was silently fuming over Prussia's comment, his insinuation about Austria and Hungary and their "night fun"--God that man could be so irritating sometimes, he just didn't think before he spoke--and in front of students, too...! Where was his professionalism? And it had very little to do with feelings Switzerland may or may not have harbored for Austria--almost nothing to do with that. Of course. It was all about--about decency and knowing what was appropriate and inappropriate... Prussia clearly lacked the ability to discern between the two. Switzerland conveniently overlooked the fact that he, himself, was not known for tact, and that he was always flying off the handle--it was a wonder he hadn't snapped at Prussia this time.

He was still simmering as the others began to walk off, still simmering as Austria came up behind them--

Switzerland froze, then slowly turned to face his...colleague. A look of displeasure scrawled itself across his face, folding a crease on his brow and curling a corner of his mouth downwards. He quickly looked away again as Prussia's comment--his completely offhand, not entirely innocent but supposed-to-be harmless comment--echoed in his head. It wasn't true though; Austria and Hungary weren't involved like that. Well, they very well could have been...but they weren't. Were they? No. Switzerland shook the thought away. Though he couldn't ignore the way Hungary was blushing and acting all nervous and fluttery like she... Well, maybe... Whatever; it wasn't his business anyway. So what if he and Austria had been best friends in some distant past? They weren't now and whatever (or whomever) Austria did in his free time was none of Switzerland's concern.

"I suppose so," he murmured, in response to both Austria and Hungary's questions about shouldn't they be getting to class now? Because they should have been getting to class, it was true, though Switzerland wasn't about to rally his students like Hungary was. Whoever wanted to show for class would show and whoever didn't would get a zero. Without so much as a backwards glance at the other two, he started to walk off.
russian roulette is not the same without a gun...
...and baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun~

remember_morgarten
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonedColours on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Hungary was all smiles and Switzerland looked generally displeased, as per usual, the familiarity was a comfort even though Switzerland never did seem very pleased when Austria entered a room. Austria knew what that look was a result of, but the thought was unpleasant and he ignored it for the time being. If Switzerland wanted to hold grudge, then fine, that was his choice.

He decided to give Hungary a small smile in return, "right, I hope you have a good day." He said, adjusting the strap of his bag so it did not dig into his shoulder so much. He then turned his gaze over to his blond workmate, smile faltering just a bit. "You too, Switzerland."

He waved to them both as he walked off in the direction of his classroom, wondering how many students were going to bother to show up this morning. And they better be prepared to start right away or else he would have to start handing out zeros for organization.

PoisonedColours
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:08 pm

As Prussia realized that he actually had to go do his job now, his mood quickly turned sour as he knew that the idiot students wouldn't actually pay attention and most likely just fool around. He always hated the first class as he always had to set down the rules and act all serious so that the students knew that he wasn't going to tolerate any foolishness in his classroom. Good thing he can fool around and slack off after this first class. He ruffled his hair in irritation as he found himself in front of his classroom and with no surprise heard the loud voices emitting from the other side of the door. Prussia opened the door quickly and gave the students that were in the room a cold glare which sent them scattering to their seats.

"Okay i know you slackers don't want to be here and I'll admit i don't want to be here either but I'm getting paid so tough luck. So I'm gonna lay down some ground rules first. One, I'm not taking any crap or messing around from you guys in this classroom. Two, I demand respect from each and everyone of you considering I control your grade so my word is law," Here Prussia decided to pace around the room and and let his eyes wander around the classroom, "And third, no one. No one disrespects Uccellino, got it?" He then stopped in front of a student's desk who was sleeping and quickly brought his hands down loudly on the student's desk causing him to quickly sit and squirm under Prussia's crimson gaze. "So if you want to survive this year in this class i suggest you take those rules into consideration and not mess around. Now then," He smirked as he noticed that everyone was looking at him and not staring of into space, "Time for your history lesson."

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dark-alchemist on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:49 pm

The moment that he heard the door open, England looked up from his book to see their crimson eyed teacher enter the classroom looking serious while glaring at the class, causing them all to hurry to their seats. "Now he decides to act responsible," England mumbled to himself as he placed his book back in his bag, removed it from the top of his desk and sat properly in his seat.

England sat there and watched as Prussia started to scare some of the students, saying how he controlled their grades and all. 'The same thing happens every year,' he thought as he started to yawned. He almost laughed out loud when Prussia said that they had to respect the bird, not really understanding why he brings it with him everywhere. Everyone was now paying attention to the crimson eyed man, which resulted in England almost had a heart attack when Prussia said that class way going to start and that they were going to learn something, but the smirk on their teacher's face told him that it wasn't going to be something on the curriculum, which meant that it wasn't something that they needed to know or study for their finals, but they will be tested on it for sure in class. So England had no choice but to start taking notes and pay attention to their pointless history lesson.

dark-alchemist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:14 pm

The halls were empty. Everyone had gone to their classes. The two boys were incredibly late. Italy followed closely behind Germany who seemed to be very upset. Germany was taking him to the office so Italy could get a new timetable. He could have sworn he had it on him that morning, perhaps it was left at the restaurant as well. He had left in quite a rush.

Despite being late for class Italy was all smiles, he was easy going and had been late almost everyday in junior high, so this was nothing new to him. He decided as they were walking that Germany was going to be his best friend. Germany seemed to be someone he could rely on.
Italy didn't have a roommate yet and he wondered, as they walked down the hall, if Germany had one. He decided he would ask later, because he was pretty sure Germany was mad at him, but he couldn't figure out why.

Italy noticed that Germany walked strangly. "You march when you walk," Italy stated, after a pause he added, "i like it." He spent the rest of the time trying to copy Germany's walk, with little success.

They reached the office, got the timetable, and were off to their classes. Italy looked down at the sheet and saw that he had Austria first. Austria and Hungary were the only teachers he knew (other then the ones he had met earlier). He prayed Austria would be kind on him for being late.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby remember_morgarten on Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:45 pm

"You too, Switzerland."

Switzerland stalled at those words, and was sorely tempted to turn around and give Austria a look or a nod or something to show that he'd heard--so tempted, in fact, that he did it. He glanced over his shoulder, just in time to see Austria wave before turning and heading towards his room. Switzerland's eyes only briefly strayed to Hungary, and then he faced forward again, tugging on the cuffs of his jacket sleeves as he continued on his way.

And as he was walking, he realized that he didn't have a class first period. He didn't teach until second, actually. Economics wasn't an academic course that all students were required to take, like English or Math or Science. The students did, however, need a business course to graduate and so most wound up taking his class at some point or another. Money and business...it wasn't easy to teach; most kids were spoiled brats who didn't know the first thing about saving or budgeting or being responsible, who didn't understand the value of money. Why he took it upon himself to teach them it, he wasn't sure.

Since he didn't have to be at his room just yet, he decided to swing by the teacher's lounge and get some coffee. He didn't usually drink the school's coffee--or coffee in general. Coffee here was nothing like it was in Bern, or Zürich. There it was quality stuff; here it was just a cheap and convenient energy-booster that could taste good if you mixed it with just the right combination of sweeteners and creams. But it was the first day of school and all Switzerland needed was a cheap and convenient energy-boost, even if it tasted like mud.

remember_morgarten
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 pm

((Haha, I'm kind of confused by what classes are for what ages.. so I'm just going to wing it!))

Matthew looked down at his time table. He was feeling quite confused and lost, because he had missed the opening ceremony. His bus had hit a detour, thus making him arrive just at the end of the speech.

"Alright.. alright.. It's not like I don't know this school.. let's see... my class is.. History? Oh, that should be fun!" Matthew smiled to himself, and then read who the teach was. "..ohh, but I'm late, and Prussia doesn't take to kindly to that.."

Matthew began to power walk (he was much too good of a student to ever run), until he stood outside the closed History door. He knocked gently, hoping he'd be heard, and then opened the door.

"I'm.. I'm sorry I'm late, sir!"

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 pm

"I don't march," Germany protested as he watched Italy attempt and fail to mimic his manner of walking, "it's just that this is a very efficient way of walking," he grumbled weakly, speeding up his pace towards the classroom, "Look, we're very late, so we should really get a move on," he urged, grabbing Italy's wrist with his large hand and pulling the smaller teen after himself.

The hallways were empty, and echoed with every clap clap of Germany's black shoes on the ground. The classroom, however, was just up ahead- crap, they must have been late by- Germany quickly checked the watch on his left wrist- nine minutes! He stifled an expletive, and yanked Italy after himself, literally slamming open the door- well, he would have slammed it open if it wasn't already open, and in the end all Germany succeeded in doing was powerfully swinging his hand in the air two inches in the air over another student's head.

He blinked in surprise. Matthew- Canada. He was late? Germany frowned, deciding to cover for him.. this time. He didn't mind the Canadian so much, after all. "We're late, nii-san. My apologies. Please continue the lesson as normal."

With that, he pulled the two other tardy students at his side into the classroom and pointed to the nearest few empty desks.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Matthew was greatfully pulled by Germany until he stood infront of an empty desk. Matt made a bow of his head, as he sat down at it, and tried to mumble a 'thank you' to Ludwig.

Immediantly, Matthew pulled his backpack from his shoulders, and rummaged to get his notebook, and pencil case, which he neatly set on the desk in front of him. He opened his notebook, grabbed a pencil, and was ready to take some notes!

However, he was feeling a bit off - he wasn't usually a late person. So he couldn't help but let his eyes wander around the room a bit, to see what other students he knew were in the room.

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blind-Fox on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:21 am

Prussia was in the front of the classroom with a map pulled out which contained the many countries of Europe during the 18th century. Today's lesson was about the history of, you guessed it, Prussia. "So during the 13th century, I decided to befriend some of the Teutonic Knights and here was when we had a bit of fun here and there. But over the next few centuries, we got into a little trouble but that all got cleared up because in the 1700's I became known as the Kingdom of Prussia." Here Prussia stopped and smirked before he notice a nervous hand go up, "Ah... i was wondering if this year we could actually learn about something that wasn't about you ..." the boy trailed off as Prussia narrowed his eyes.

Prussia was just about to ask the boy to continue before he noticed that the door was open and a blond haired boy with a curl stood in the doorway and was apologizing for being late. Prussia ruffled his hair in irritation for the second time that day, "Yes i can see that you're late, and what pray tell was the cause for you tardiness? I'll also need to know your name. Oh hey there West," Prussia said with a wave as he noticed his brother walk in with the Italian in tow. "Well I guess I'll excuse you all for today as it's first day of classes but be sure that I'll be more strict the next time around. " Prussia then watched as the three students made their way to the empty desk and took their seats. Was Italy in my class? Oh well whatever... I think i should check but that's too much work. Prussia didn't really care if he had an extra student and knowing that it was Italy he knew that Germany could look out for the kid so it all worked out.

He now stood at the front thinking of where he left off when he noticed that the blond was letting his eyes wander around the room. Smirking at the prospect of bothering another student, Prussia whispered to Uccellino and gestured to the blond boy's head. Uccellino chirped and flew over to the boy's head, sat down and started to chirp. Prussia couldn't help but laugh at the comical scene. No wonder the kids laugh at me behind my back, it is kinda funny to watch.

Blind-Fox
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:31 am

Matthew's gaze halted as soon as he felt something land on his head.

"Wh..what?" He reached slowly up to grab whatever it was, when he heard chirping.

"Oh.. oh goodness.. is that... his bird..? Uccellino, was it..." Matthew was mumbling to himself, hands poised in the air, trying to decide if he should remove the offending bird, or leave it be. Would I get in trouble if I touched it?

Matthew slowly let his hands fall back to his desk, when he heard Prussia burst out into laughter. Followed by the rest of the class. He felt his face go hot.

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xkeearax on Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:32 am

Before Italy had a chance to say what class he had, Germany was already dragging him down the halls. Italy wondered if he should tell the German that he was suppose to be in class with Austria. The German seemed to have it in his head that Italy was in his class.
The small Italian decided it would be best not to say anything. He would probably have to find the music class on his own then, and that would be scary. So what if he missed one class? He was planning to skip whenever he wanted a nap anyways. Italy was incredibly care-free and lazy, the only class he could truly appreciate was art. If Prussia didn't notice that Italy wasn't suppose to be there, italy wasn't planning on telling him. Besides he didn't mind hanging out with his new best friend for a while longer.
As they reached the classroom door, Germany pulled into the classroom, a cute blonde kid with a curl and a forgettable face; so forgettable actually that by the time they reached their seats Italy had already forgotten that the boy had even been with them at the door. His A.D.D. was probably partly responsible as well.
Italy probably would have forgotten about him completley if a small yellow chick didn't land on his head. Italy recognized it right away as Prussia's bird. The one he had really wanted to pet earlier. Italy reached into his small school bag and pulled out some bread. On close inspection one would realize that Italy had hardly any school supplies in his bag, but instead a wealth of food stretched the bag to its limit.
Italy began feeding the bird some bread, in front of the whole class. The little chick squacked and flapped for more creating an even bigger disturbance upon the boys head.

xkeearax
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:28 am

((And with this post, I go to bed now! Zzzzzz))

Canada felt his eyes begin to brim with tears.

And then.. he noticed Italy reaching into his bag. As soon as he saw the Italian produce bread, he felt even more humiliated.

Oh, this just can't get any worse, can it? Matthew let out a defeated sigh, that also sounded a bit like a low sob.

Next thing he knew, Italy was feeding that bird that was sitting in his hair. Oh.. he thought, it did just get worse...

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:37 am

[[Sleep well! ^ ^]]

Germany sat down in the desk next to Italy, drawing his stationary and books from his shoulderbag and listening as his brother began talking. He'd already studied and memorised the entire timeline of Prussian history tracing all the way back to the Teutonic Knights, but special reinforcement never hurt.

He stared in alarm as he saw Uccellino chirp and flit off Prussia's head, instead landing on Matthew's hair and chirping again. Germany probably was the only person in the entire classroom who didn't laugh at the sight. He was even more alarmed when Italy actually began to draw food- food of all things!- from his bag, and feed the tiny chick. Germany's eye twitched when he took a glance at the inside of Italy's large bag and seeing the sheer expanse of food inside of it. Italy should have been obese from all that food! Not only that, the rules... something in the rules said something about no food in class. Germany twitched again.

Unfortunately, he liked Uccellino too much to stop Italy from feeding the chick. It was too cute a sight in the first place, seeing the younger teenager cheerfully giving the little yellow bird some bread- even if said little bird was on top of Canada's head and this was in the middle of class. He didn't want to admit it, but he sort of wanted to feed the chick, too..

Finally, he snapped out of it and spoke up. "Italy.." he growled. "Food.. in class. Class, Italy. Pay attention!"

Wait. Something in the back of Germany's head clicked as wrong- what was it? Something was wrong here. Something about Italy was sort of.. off. What is wrong here? Aside from the fact that he's feeding Uccellino in the middle of history class and Uccellino is on that Canadian's head? Something wrong.. Oh. Oh. OOOH. Germany groaned buried his face in his hands. Italy didn't belong in History class in the first place! He'd dragged him into the classroom in such a rush. Dejectedly, the German sat back in his chair. He had a feeling that the small Italian's state of mind was rubbing off on him..

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!