Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-Gene

X-Gene: General

a part of “X-Gene”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

FINISHED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Gene”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] X-Gene: General

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 pm

congratulations FantaBadger, apparently one of your mutant powers is re-writing history. check my posts again.

EDIT: Or maybe that'd be your character having a hallucination? I'm gonna pretend that's the case so I don't get pissed off at people ignoring my posts.
They told me, "Son, you're special. You were born to do great things."

ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:04 pm

I think she's having trouble reading older posts, so she got it wrong and assumed you where fighting. I may be wrong, but she said she couldn't see posts more than a few hours old the other day.
With love,
Chaoicangel

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:08 pm

i'm guess that's what's up...i hope so anyway...this is getting really confusing though. maybe from now on all the characters shouldn't be in one area like that XD

not for such a chaotic reason of course...
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Yes, it is a little hard to keep up with. Especially when your character isn't doing much.

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:26 pm

sorry...well, maybe my last post will clear things up a bit...and i'll be adding in 2 more locations, SafeHouse and Outskirts, so the locationsal posts should make it a bit easier to see which ones concern your characters and which don't...but first i must cook dinner! fare-the-well...for now XD

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm sorry, I wrote that when I just woke up but I can't change it right now: I only reason I can even post on the OCC right now is that I'm using a proxy (which I'll probably get in deep shit for) and it won't show any posts in the IC. I may have missed your post and I'll try to remedy the situation once I get to a computer that isn't completely retarded.
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTerror on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:35 pm

I'm just a little bit confused. Maybe the other locations would help a lot. :D
~Love me....fear me....~

LoveTerror
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

new locations are up :)

and if you need it i might could provide a...what do you calls it...synopses?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:58 am

A few notes to KidFurturistic:
1) Westlyn isn't in a safehouse, she's in the MTD containment centre.
2) The safehouse location isn't an MTD safehouse, it's Romeo's own personal safehouse.
3) If Dustin was captured, he's in the MTD containment facility.
4) Mimic/Natasha didn't save Dustin from Cole, Cole told the group of teenage mutants to run. I don't know why you seem to be obsessed with having your character pick a fight with mine.

P.S. I'm sorry to everyone for seeming like an RP nazi, but it annoys me when I put the time and effort into reading everyone's posts and writing my own to fit into the flow, just to have the flow broken by someone who can't be arsed to follow the story and wants his character to seem like the biggest bad ass.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:20 am

No worries Jehnesis, it annoys the hell out of me too... I mean, it annoys me when I mess up the story on accident. Oh and the tab for places does say the safehouse is the MTD safehouse. But I still doubt Westlyn and Dustin are in the same cube or anything, they may not even be in the safehouse, just nearby. I don't know.

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am

Oh yeah, it does :S that's weird, yo! Then I take back points 2) and 3) KidFurturistic, but the rest still stands. I know what you mean Chaoicangel, I'm constantly re-reading my posts and editing them if I find even a single spelling error :P

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:40 am

I'm sorry if you think that I'm trying to pick a fight with your character but when I got on yesterday I read your post that said you let Westlyn go and came to mess with mine. Then the girl who does Natasha wrote in her post if you read it from 18 hours ago that she did help my character and kicked cole, Im not trying to make my character a bad ass I'm just trying to stay true to his temperament and the fact that he is a descendant of the Daken and Wolverine who I'm sorry to say are bad ass. Plus I never directly picked a fight with your character that's not my intention. I'm not worried about doing that I worried about the bigger picture. About the safe house I thought it was one big room I didn't know that it was different cells that is my mistake and I didn't post that in the safehouse tab I posted it in the Los Angeles on and it somehow got it there.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:47 am

If you read it again, my post then says after coming over to mess with you guy, my guy walks away back to his ruined car, grabs a drink and sits down on the road waiting for the MTD to show up. the thing that FantaBadger wrote about Natasha kicking Cole never should've happened, by that point my guy had already walked away. I don't know what's going on, but it seems like people have got selective reading issues.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 am

I couldn't go that far back in the post by time I got on last night so I just saw what she said an came to the conclusion if you before my post I clearly said that I was going to try to get it to make sense off of what I had anyway I'm not picking a fight with your character so don't take it that way im just enjoying the roleplay. I edited my post anyway maybe you won't have a problem with this one. and again I am not targeting out you character to make mines a bad ass trust me if i wanted him to be that big of a bad ass I wouldn't have to target your character to do it there are alot of other ways.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:24 pm

okay...in the future i'm definately putting a lower limit on the number of people for my roleplays, cause it seems none of us can come to the same conclusions on anything...

and about the SafeHouse, yes, it is the MTD HQ in Los Angeles now, i tried to make that clear in one of my posts, as well as the fast that each mutant captured was taken there and palced in their own cell, all of which had the Anti-Mutant stuff unde them to supress powers, but maybe i didn't, idk. and yes, it seems that FantaBadger is having alot of trouble with posting, but none of what happened in the last post of her's that i saw could have happened as, like Jehnesis, his character was sitting down and out of the way

basically, Alex and Romeo are in Romeo's place in LA, along with TerrorLove's character, is she'll ever post...Westlyn, Cole, and Hunter, at the least, are all in the SafeHouse, Lycan is out in the Outskirts area, Psycho is, well, Psycho, so no real telling, but I think there as well, but not with Lycan at this point...when the MTD arrived Dustin was still on the ground, after Cole had started for him but then backed off...

that'll all i knew as of about midnight lastnight for my TZ, but i haven't read the latest posts yet, so i'm not sure what has happened since then

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Well I changed my post and I apologize to jehnesis, I just want to get the story back going so we can have an awesome X-Men RP because it was going so good until I got confused and apparently messed up the whole story.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 pm

don't worry about it, i read it and your post is fine now as far as i can tell

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 pm

okay...

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey! I said I was sorry about the misunderstanding: My reading is not quiet on par in the mornings and I think his post may have been hidden by this fricking problem I've been having. It pisses me off that I've caused some woe here and I apologize, I won't let it happen again. The only reason I haven't edited that post is because the site won't let me.

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:05 pm

personally i wasn't having a go at you fantabadger.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!