Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-Gene

X-Gene: General

a part of “X-Gene”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

FINISHED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-Gene”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] X-Gene: General

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:43 pm

i didn't mean anything bad by that either FantaBadger, it was only a statement, i don't think before i speak, er, type, sometimes ^_^'
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Are we getting out of the safehouse?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:53 pm

well, that's what i gotta talk about

i figure that, unless Westlyn uses her ability to steal the nurses healing abilities, she's in no shape to run, however, i created a senario where Dustin can get out of his cell when no one is looking, or whenever...

Romeo is going to wake Alex then go find his mom's body and go on a rampage to try and get the MTD to come after him so he can get 'captured' and find out where Psycho is and kill him

and soon i'll be bringing on General Margrave, Romeo's father, who will probably do something like take Romeo aside and try and talk him into joining MTD and talking you guys into it too

this stuff is hard to plan when people are on so randomly...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Hey, I'm going out of town for a few days and wont be able to post. I'll be back on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. You can goddmod my character until I get back if you need to. Sorry for the lack of a heads up, I really just found out we where leaving.
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:50 pm

alright then...though i don't know weather to say sorry or not, as i have no idea if this is a good or bad trip...but, anyway, i understand, see you soon hopefully

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Hey Jehnesis, I think you missed my post. Don't worry, I think I posted it only a minute before you posted so it's understandable...
Sanity, schamity! I've got style...

If you're looking for a brutal legend roleplay or a fantasy one revolving around Heavy Metal and, let's be frank, gratuitous violence check out 'The Second Age of Metal'. Characters are always welcome and I'm happy to give you the story so far, here's a link: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-second-age-of-metal/

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Do I go off of Jehnesis or Fantabadger cause they have two different directions they are going in

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Go off his post, I edited mine.

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Oh, shoot! I am really very sorry!! Lol it would be the case though after all the complaining I was doing before, as well. I can only apologise again.
They told me, "Son, you're special. You were born to do great things."

ImageImageImage

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantaBadger on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Heh, don't worry about it. It's Murphy's law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

FantaBadger
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:58 pm

which is exactly what just happened to me...i'll edit my last post, sorry...none of the most recent ones had shown up when i was making it...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:08 pm

edited my last post

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:43 pm

okay, so for the group of mutants who just escaped from the SafeHouse, we'll be in State Border, for the next few posts anyway. trying to decide where to go now really

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 pm

i'm going to post really soon, just a little busy at the moment with one thing or another.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:09 pm

that's fine, don't worry too much about it. Rei's been busy too, so it's really just been Romeo and his group for a bit ^_^'

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi there! I'm back, and I would've posted immediately, but I can't scroll back to previous pages, so I'm a bit confused as to what all's going on.

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:45 pm

we got away from the SafeHouse and Romeo, Westlyn, Dustin, Alex, and Natasha all got checked into a nice hotel. Romeo and Dustin are sharing a room, Westlyn took one key and said whoever wants to join her can, and if Fanta has posted with whatever her character decided then i haven't read it yet, but Romeo gave Alex the last key

also, we'lre all posting in State Border for now, as we may go to Vegas soon :D

as far as everything else...Hunter is going to help General Margrave, Cole got a new kick-ass katana, Psycho and Lycan are either still fighting or just stopped, not sure which...and, um...i think that;s about it, however as i type this i have yet to read the newest posts, so, idk...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Okay, thanks. That clears things up for me. I'm gonna post now.

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Fear not, I return :P

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehnesis on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:43 pm

hey guys, my girlfriend's staying with me until monday, so i won't be able to post for a while. i'm gonna pass cole's reins to soul alchemist for the time being. i'll see you guys real soon.

Jehnesis
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!