Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

GeNeSis: Resurrection of the Legend.

GeNeSis: Resurrection of the Legend.

a part of “GeNeSis: Resurrection of the Legend.”, a fictional universe by Mineczka.

Well, try number two. In need of Female Characters, have one slot open. If you join, I can give you a summary.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “GeNeSis: Resurrection of the Legend.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: GeNeSis: Resurrection of the Legend.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Angela: I might inform you people that I had no say in this... if I had a say in this.
Shhhh Angela bby you are too precious to say anything, now go express your loveee~
Angela: I HAVE NO LOVE! >(
Sure you don't 8)
~I have all the Sunkist, nanana nana na~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:57 pm

*I finally get up of the ground* well that was interesting
Derek: when did Angela get her?
- I don't know, why are you asking me?
Derek: because you made me.
- . . . . . . . . Oh God's I'm a father. . . . . *curled up in fetal position*
Derek: I think I broke Fate!!!

Don't worry, I have no idea whats going on either

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Oh god, fate's broke. D: GO ANGELA! GO USE CPR!
Angel: I don't know CPR!
*Shoves Angela towards fate. She gets pissed and takes out her sword*
....Ahah oh look at the time i better-- *runs*

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 pm

*Derek walks over to Angel and grabs her sword arm.*
Derek: calm down know, violence won't solve this.
- I think I see a light. . . . .
Derek: shut up dad.
- Oh God's why?! You don't even have a mother!
Derek:. . . . . .
- Oh hell no, not like that!

fate0013
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Angela: ...Fine...*Huffs and drops her sword, still glaring at mun*

-*Still gone suckers*

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:09 pm

~why use CPR when Sky has control of air?
Sky: I don't wanna...
~Oh for Sagramore's sake!
Sky: no. You can't make me.
~Ocontrare, but fine. I'M COMMING FOR YOU FATE! -runs over in EMT-B unifourm- Hold still.
Sky: And My creator's an EMT? The hell...?
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:10 pm

- don't leave me with these two!!!!
Derek: aren't you dead yet or are you going to live?

fate0013
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Angela: Does that mean Sky's a EMT too..? What is that anyway?

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 pm

~*looks at Sky* nah he's too stupid.
Sky: HEY!
~An EMT is an Emergency Medical Technician, since I'm human and wield- Hold on, time for rescue breathing! -alls i have to say is Poor Fate. Rescue breaths are painful-

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Isaac: It seems that everyone is having a mental breakdown.
-They are all mad
Isaac: So are you, you are talking to me after all
-Shhhhh, STEVE will get jealous
Isaac: Who is Steve?
-The guy in the corner *points at empty corner*
Isaac: This explains much

spartan322
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 pm

-Shhhhhh my bby Spartan don't worry, we are all insane here! Especialy my bby Angela~~~
Angela: I AM NOT A ****ING BABY YOU LITTLE ****! *Raises sword again, chases farewell to death*

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spartan322 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:01 pm

-Madness!?
Isaac: Oh god, not again.
-THIS.IS.SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

spartan322
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Sky: Angela stop! -Blocks Angela with Giant Gauntlets that ironically are heavy-
~NO. -Stops Spartan-

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Angela:*Furious, starts slashing the heavy gauntlets out of her way* Insults will not be taken so easily, SKY! Now let me end this randomness for all so we can get back to /saving/ Zevir!
~ *Casually drinking Sunkist* Plus I have life insurance! :D

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Sky: I'm trying to stop you so we can! *Grabs Derek and Angela* Even if it means I'm forced to fly you back!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Circe: I'm not even going to start and they to understand what's going on here... XD
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby farewellandgoodnight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Mun: Whoh, I just figured out something cool Angela! If I take both the meaning of your first and fast name, It means you are an Angel of water...Awwww~
Angela:*Gritting teeth* I'm going to destroy everything you love...
Mun: Then everything I love is you~<3

farewellandgoodnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 pm

SKy: Circe, you don't want to know. -transports all characters back to Zevir.-

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fate0013 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Geez guys. I leave for about two hours for my judo practice and all this happens. . . . Oh and I'm a ghost know. THANKS for saving my life guys. (Sky blew up my lungs with to much air)

fate0013
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:02 pm

~That was me, and I did no such thing! I saved you!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!