Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'll give you muffins for saying hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

I'll give you muffins for saying hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peritwinkle on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:54 am

Hello people who I will never meet,

Because I'm a nice person, I'll give you muffins for coming in and saying hello. Kidding, I'm keeping them to myself.

So, how are you? Don't answer that, I don't care. I promise to be nice and not go all drop bear on your face. If you want to bribe me, best to bring on the chocolate.

Dear all paedophiles, I don't like lollies, or vans. I have become too wise for your mediocre tricks. I know what you're all thinking "NEWBIE! WHY WON'T THESE LITTLE PEOPLE LEAVE ME ALONE!" but remember that you were a newbie once. But let's try not to bring up those terrible memories of numerous days of confusion. I actually have no idea how to run this, or what to do, but I enjoy being random, so I will sit here munching my popcorn until someone replies (brings about memories of the quiet stalker who sits at their computer watching your every move...). But moving on, and now I'm just typing without any real meaning, because I got the big green tick (YAY!) so I think I'll stop talking now.

See, told you I was a nice person.

XXXPeritwinkleXXX

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Peritwinkle
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: I'll give you muffins for saying hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:35 pm

What? I don't actually get muffins for this? Well, never mind then.

-Huffs-

I'm kidding. Welcome to RPG! I'm Kiku, and... well, no, I can't really think of a particularly good way to end that sentence. If you happen to be kind of lost/confused, though, I can help.

First, the handy-dandy linkage:

Here's how to work site mechanics.

Here's what RP's all about, should you need to know.

And this and this are good places to find yourself something to join, if you like.

If you need any other assistance, I'd be happy to answer your questions. Alternatively, there are other people around who can help too. Colored usernames indicate members of staff. Dark blue are Mentors, and it's essentially our job to help out, so don't hesitate to ask one of us if you need anything.

I hope you enjoy your time with us! Even if the muffins were a lie.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:31 pm

The muffins arn't a true lie because the cake is a lie!
Anyways no more nerdy! I'm lewdug97 and as you can see i am no one special just someone with to much time on there hands. What sort of RPs do you like? I can Refer you if i am in one you would like. Anywho, have fun about here the people are coll and there are some really cool RPs out there!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hue Mann on Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:39 pm

What sort of folly do you reside in? Does your mind-state belong somewhere between "creative" and "rocky-road ice cream"?

Hue Mann
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Peritwinkle on Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:08 am

I know, I feel so ashamed for getting everyone's hopes up. I can't remember what I was going to write now. *sigh* I hate blank moments. Rocky-road icecream, hmm... I don't think I would even like it, seeing as I don't like rocky-road. Or lollies. WHY ARE MY TASTEBUDS SO DEMENTED! THEY SMELL SO GOOD! Feel free to ignore me now.

(Note: When I say "They smell so good", I mean the lollies and the roacky road. Not my tastebuds.)

Peritwinkle
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comet on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Were my muffin-sniffs around-whaaaaa

-pouty face-

comet
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:43 pm

I... I was only here for the muffins :<

Welcome anyways, you ungenerous... person. Kiku-san already gave you the low-down, but I want to stop by personally and say hi and welcome! This place is filled with a bunch of people that certainly don't hate newbies, so I don't think you should worry about that. Though, if you have the chance you should definitely check out our rules. They aren't long, and it's a pretty easy read!

S-so, can I have some popcorn?

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:57 am

*Rifts into the thread from the depths of a fiery blue portal*

I... I'm not all too certain how I should react to this all...

Erm... Welcome to Gateway, Peritwinkle...

I'm gonna go lie down now; my head hurts.

*Explodes*
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!