Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

So Glad for the Madness

So Glad for the Madness

a part of “So Glad for the Madness”, a fictional universe by -NecroPHILE?.

Murder is in your blood. Death is on your breath. You are a Balazar, a cold blooded criminal. Family is everything, and to betray them means certain death.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “So Glad for the Madness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] So Glad for the Madness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Sounds good to me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:26 am

Posted in the Balazar Household, looking forward to reading everyone's introductions! =D
"Every man to his own tastes. Mine is for corpses." - Henri Blot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:48 am

Oh, yay. Time to get used to the roleplay tab lol.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Hey people just wanted to point out a few things about schooling. It's not mandatory for a balazar- actualy Cyrus would prefer they not, but, if they do it's under a fake identity and a school that's atleast a good hour drive away and in some smaller town than la. Just to avoid raids of the house and such since any balazar would be put under a suspicious eye by cops. They would also be forbidden to make friends, though cyrus can't really monitor that.

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Ah, okay. Well, I will edit up mine, so that it leaves it for Jezebel to be home schooled. :)

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syn.! on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm

This roleplay is really coming alone quite nicely! I really enjoy doing this with all of you! But I have a quick question regarding Sydney's pregnancy. Since -NecroPHILE? stated information about schooling, my question is: what about the birth of that new child? Will she have it in a hopsital or at the farmhouse?

Syn.!
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:48 am

I'm guessing it would be at the farm house.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:39 pm

It would be at the farm house. Most Balazars know basic medical skills, seeing as they can't really use a hospital. In my original story, Rosemary was the self-appointed nurse of the house and delivered all the babies. I guess we'll see what happens when Rosemary isn't there. xP

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I won't have the time to post until Friday. It's been a real hectic week, and ive got school and work tonight and tomorrow aswell as a concert tomorrow. Sorry for the wait!

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 pm

So... We are waiting on crybloodredtears, right?

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Gomenasai. :(
I have been busy with Easter preparations, seeing family and such.
Terrible excuse but truthful.
Anyways, I did manage to post. I hope it makes up for making you all wait on me.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 am

Real life is not a bad excuse. Stuff comes up. I'm just impatient. ^.^

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:50 pm

SOrry about the delay people. I went to the biggest electronic music festival around on Thursday and I'm STILL feeling the hangover hahah.

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm hoping this won't really be needed, but on Wednesday I'm going in for surgery, so I might not get on very often. I'll still try to get my posts out as they are needed.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Yay! Finally got out a post! :D

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowfall on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:23 am

This is what I get for not checking my account ): Definitely going to go and read all of the posts now. Shame I missed it, I really enjoyed the first one :)
It is truly a blight upon the aptitude of the prosing populace that a thesaurus and certificate of poets' rights have alas never yet enriched their insipid opus...
...But who am I to preach?

Snowfall
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!