Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Glory Found in Friendship

Glory Found in Friendship

a part of “Glory Found in Friendship”, a fictional universe by Hanagumori.

A few friends find themselves in a whole new world in which they make their own decisions. Should they reunite with their true friends or stay in the new world for their own purpose?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Glory Found in Friendship”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Glory Found in Friendship

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Soviet Rei wrote:Hmm, I was interested in possibly creating a demon lord, but it seems they have been slashed away XD

In that case, may I ask what exactly is available as far as extras go? As in, what roles could they play? I'm thinking that I might make a vampire (if there are too many vampires, or if that seems too cliche, I can easily chance that) who is sort of a friend or advisor to one of the demons--good or evil, I'll see about that.

Is that possible?

*gasp*
Nonononono, its fine! O: You can make a demon~
Its just that not many people were joining so i just kind of slashed it off. >_>;;
Well we have one male demon on hold, but if you can, you can make a female one instead. :D
Im not sure if someone is planning to make the last necessary one we need (the reserved female) or not, so you could take their place if you wish... o_o
If you wanted to make a male one you still can. Or if you would like to make a friend. I dont mind either way! We need more people. Haha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Awesome. In that case, I would like to reserve a male demon while I'm working on the character profile, please. Should be up soon, depending on how soon I can find a way to get the picture I had in mind the right size XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Soviet Rei wrote:Awesome. In that case, I would like to reserve a male demon while I'm working on the character profile, please. Should be up soon, depending on how soon I can find a way to get the picture I had in mind the right size XD

Alright~
Although, each demon needs a friend character to be paired with them. You could make one or I could find a way to make another one in. :3

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Well, I'd prefer not to create it myself, I tend to be not very good at controlling more than one character XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Soviet Rei wrote:Well, I'd prefer not to create it myself, I tend to be not very good at controlling more than one character XD

O:
Well, I guess I could create one. x3
I wouldn't mind it much. I'm alright with controlling more than 1 character.
I hope no one else minds though. :3

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildChildFullofGrace on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Hey~ So, I'm interested in this.

If I'm keeping up with this all right, I do believe that if Soviet makes a demon, there would be a friend left, correct?
If so, I'd love to take that spot! :)
ImageImage

WildChildFullofGrace
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 pm

WildChildFullofGrace wrote:Hey~ So, I'm interested in this.

If I'm keeping up with this all right, I do believe that if Soviet makes a demon, there would be a friend left, correct?
If so, I'd love to take that spot! :)

Oh! Awesome!
Go right ahead!

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:15 pm

Hehe...I'm liking where my character is going...working on the kingdom at the moment.

It'll be done soon, worry not :3

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Soviet Rei wrote:Hehe...I'm liking where my character is going...working on the kingdom at the moment.

It'll be done soon, worry not :3

No problem~ Take your time. :3

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildChildFullofGrace on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Awesome, I'll start working on my sheet right now~

WildChildFullofGrace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Finished mine...WildChild, you may want to take a look at it before creating yours if you plan to have your character in his kingdom D:

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildChildFullofGrace on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:56 pm

~~~Done~~~

Soviet, your character is so wonderfully bad. :}

I'm not sure how the pairing of the demons and friends go, actually. I must have accidentally skipped over that or something, and I still can't seem to find it after searching. Someone enlighten me, por favor, 'cause I seem to have a lack of interpretation skills. :'O

WildChildFullofGrace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Well, as I see it, each friend stays with a demon in their land, and after a while can determine whether they want to stay in the kingdom and gain wealth and power, or reunite with their friends.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:34 am

I think I'm obligated to say this, so I had to change my character's appearance picture. The photobucket link expired.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:37 am

D: This world has Nissan!

I'm sorry, LightGrenades, I just had to point it out XD

On a serious note, I can't wait to get this RP going :D

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:41 am

Dex wrote:I think I'm obligated to say this, so I had to change my character's appearance picture. The photobucket link expired.

Aw, that's okay.

@Rei
Hahaha, I noticed that too! XD And thank you for adding that thread. :3
I really appreciate it.

*edit*
I'm going to bed everyone~
I'm tired. Good night! I'll be back early morning tomorrow!

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 pm

(sorry for double posting. xD )
Okay everyone~
We have every necessary character and now we're at a small stop.
Should we have the friends/demons randomly paired or stay with the PM to choose?

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:26 pm

As I previously mentioned, I'm for random

and hey cool, Large influx of people lol

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildChildFullofGrace on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:03 pm

I say random! :)

WildChildFullofGrace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:22 pm

I'm honestly cool with either, if the friends want to decide, that's all good, if it goes random, that's fine with me too.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!