Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Glory Found in Friendship

Glory Found in Friendship

a part of “Glory Found in Friendship”, a fictional universe by Hanagumori.

A few friends find themselves in a whole new world in which they make their own decisions. Should they reunite with their true friends or stay in the new world for their own purpose?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Glory Found in Friendship”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Glory Found in Friendship

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Glory Found in Friendship"

Hello~ I will be happy to answer any questions you have. I will also reserve spots if you wish.

Note; There has been request for the technology part of the New World. Its 200 years, so I suppose there will be different ways of transportation, weapons, and general technology. Hover cars, cleaner environments, and much improved medicine. Hope that helps with anyone's questions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Glory Found in Friendship

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm joining, and from what I am hearing, this will be awesome. I highly encourage ANYONE, even possibly interested to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 am

Awwwh, Nanase, you're so kind~ ;w;
Thank you~

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Light_Grenades on Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Hey Hana.
You actually made a roleplay? Wow.
... Just kidding.
Anyway... Could you reserve a spot for me for male Demon? If you need more spots filled I could also contribute a friend if you'd like to get this RP going.
But first, I have a question. You can choose which friend you want for your kingdom, right? What is the relationship between them? Do they have to like the demon they're stuck with?

Light_Grenades
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:00 pm

From what it sounds like absolutely not, though the human who comes to me... I want him to be male.... and I want him to like... have a relationship with me.... I kinda need it lol. PTSD and all lol

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Light_Grenades wrote:Hey Hana.
... Just kidding.
Anyway... Could you reserve a spot for me for male Demon? If you need more spots filled I could also contribute a friend if you'd like to get this RP going.
But first, I have a question. You can choose which friend you want for your kingdom, right? What is the relationship between them? Do they have to like the demon they're stuck with?

Yo dawg.
Yes, demons do get to choose what friend they want for their kingdom (opposite gender.) You don't get to choose by yourself, but I want others to agree on it. The relationship is up to the friend and demon and they do not have to like the demon they're with. They could love them, hate them, or care less. It doesn't really matter. It just changes their outcome.
:3 I'll gladly reserve a spot~

@Nanase
Actually, the friends only go to the Demons with the larger kingdoms... The good demons are a side-choice if they leave the evil demons. o_o;; That's why there are 6 friends and 6 demons. >_<;;

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Light_Grenades on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Hanagumori wrote:
Light_Grenades wrote:Hey Hana.
... Just kidding.

Yo dawg.
Yes, demons do get to choose what friend they want for their kingdom (opposite gender.) You don't get to choose by yourself, but I want others to agree on it. The relationship is up to the friend and demon and they do not have to like the demon they're with. They could love them, hate them, or care less. It doesn't really matter. It just changes their outcome.
:3 I'll gladly reserve a spot~

@Nanase
Actually, the friends only go to the Demons with the larger kingdoms... The good demons are a side-choice if they leave the evil demons. o_o;; That's why there are 6 friends and 6 demons. >_<;;

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks. I'm working on my character skeleton right now.

Light_Grenades
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Oh, and I added a note for the roleplay.
I think I forgot the part where the demons are meant to hide their evilness to the friends to trick them into joining them.

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:33 pm

No you mentioned it, I remember reading it :3

and yeah I know, I just hope I run into the player, In the meantime I will be running a small sideplot or something. Perhaps I'll learn of these visitors from another world from a merchant in the port city of Galuk :P

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:37 pm

I mentioned it? o-o Okay, good. @-@;; I thought i didn't. Haha.
Okay, grenades. I accepted your character. :D
We really need to get this show on the road. I don't want to lose any joined people because they waited too long! GAH! Should I make my own demon in there? Just to start filling spots? xD

**EDIT** Grenades, could you add info about your kingdom? :3

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Light_Grenades on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Yeah. I'll do that right now.
If you want, I could make another character to help you out. Just saying. >o>

Light_Grenades
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:48 pm

I'd be up for making a female friend if you end up needing one!
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:49 pm

Light_Grenades wrote:Yeah. I'll do that right now.

I'd appreciate it xD But maybe once I get a few new people first. :D

@genericusername
Go right ahead!! :D

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Light_Grenades on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Hanagumori wrote:
Light_Grenades wrote:Yeah. I'll do that right now.

I'd appreciate it xD But maybe once I get a few new people first. :D

@genericusername
Go right ahead!! :D

That's probably a good idea. I don't want to discourage anyone from joining.
I'm also done with the kingdom thing. I Hope it's okay.

Light_Grenades
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Light_Grenades wrote:That's probably a good idea. I don't want to discourage anyone from joining.
I'm also done with the kingdom thing. I Hope it's okay.

It's fine. :3
I like it.
Okayyyy. So... I guess we wait now. >_>;; If you guys can, please try to recommend this roleplay. Its hard to get a certain amount of necessary characters. If we don't get many people after a bit, I'll reduce the required amount.
(ex. If no one else joins after a while, i'll probably limit the friend/demon count to about 4)

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 pm

That is fine with me :D I just can't wait to get started lol. I need to add to my country still but oh well.

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Light_Grenades on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Hana, does everyone have their own weapons as well or is it just powers?

Light_Grenades
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Light_Grenades wrote:Hana, does everyone have their own weapons as well or is it just powers?

OH MY GOD. HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO ADD THE WEAPON SECTION?!?
Guuuhhh. I'm so dumb. xD
Yes, grenades. Thanks so much. @_@;;
Everyone could have their own weapon if they want. Sorry. I forgot to put it in the frickin' character forms.
*hits self*

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Nope, I don't really have any powers, so my nation is full tech and this RP is pretty much modern but a little futuristic (or you can do what some did and do full fantasy, guess it depends on the person)

SO AS A RESULT

I am using serious bad ass modern weapondy that i designed for a previous RP such as my Katana Main Battle Tank and the whole nine yards lol

so my cities and stuff look pretty modern, my capital city pretty much looks like this

it's kinda small, populations is a little over 200,000

and this, this is my prideful little beauty, The Katana MBT

love this thing man, put so much work into it lol

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hanagumori on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Nanase wrote:Nope, I don't really have any powers, so my nation is full tech and this RP is pretty much modern but a little futuristic (or you can do what some did and do full fantasy, guess it depends on the person)

it's kinda small, populations is a little over 200,000

o-o
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait woaahh~
Errr. Sorry, but i'm a little confused. xD
If your character is a good demon then your kingdom is much much smaller than the evil ones. So like... for example... Vio-lance's character's kingdom is pretty small... And you mentioned that you have a country... So err... I think I didn't mention that all the kingdoms in the new world is all on one map so they're pretty close to each other. o_o;; So why is your place over 200k? that's my only question. xD
Forgive me if I am confused or I confused you.

*edit*
I will be making a demon just to speed up the filling process. ^^;

Hanagumori
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!