Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

a part of “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”, a fictional universe by shadereen.

(Join and I shall tell you the summary C-:) the 2nd chapter: While Undine and Hikari tries to stop Bahamut, the group continues to search for the other gods. Will they succeed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:48 pm

its your turn to post

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:55 am

I'm sorry, but OMG DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX, didn't you read my note in the OOC? Kelovius hasn't arrived yet. The Avorians and the Tutelians is going to arrive before the Ubarrians. I'm gonna slash through that... you should post that when Kelovius post his arrival post.

you should like, hit attack the mountainous golem and show your power or something...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Seriously!? I said i was waiting for someone to post! that was Noon! That post was for when they arrived after Noon posted. -_-
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:03 pm

sorry dude but noonshine could've wanted to act crazy and attack the mountainous golem or something that would prevent Guy from interacting with him. That is why I want the story to be in a straight time line.

Lufia, ... mountainous city? What is this mountainous city?

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:49 pm

-_- Sorry there was no warning guys, I went on vacation. I need to catch up now! Mind giving me a quick recap of whats going on in Ostwyn? Last thing I saw was Cynderella escaping.

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Gasp! its a ghost! the dead has awaken! X-D ... okay its now mid night in Ostwyn. The Guardian golems can fly. Waiting for Noonshine

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:09 pm

A city on a mountain...? First word that came to my head for it!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:45 pm

eh? Ostwyn isn't a city on a mountain...

its an metropolis that floats in the sky.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:06 am

Sorry, i'm in a slow week. I may not be posting much but I will be soon. :-)

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:04 am

I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going... XD PS Guy is pissed! But I don't know If a fight with Kuro would be covered by his life insurance. XD

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:37 am

Just want to see my new signature (._.)

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:50 am

^^ you really like the normal kind of swords and shields kind of battle, don't you, DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX?

Anyways, I'm gonna wait for Noonshine to respond to the posts...

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noonshine on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:12 am

I havent really got much to respond to in terms of the battle in Ostwyn
There is not a single thing more potent than the written word

noonshine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:38 am

I understand. So I guess I'll end the scene with the mountainous golem, but please, continue the story of the Blackpyres :-)

I'm going to be ending the 2nd episode of Gods of Elements real soon, so: in advance, I want to say thank you for participating, everyone :-) You guys have been great. I apologize for anything that I have said wrong or written wrong.

The 3rd episode is going to be up after I edit and add the new introductions of Gods of Elements. I need to rethink some stuff about teleportations capabilities, races, powers, slang or terms, rules, and changing every names of the gods, because from now on I want to have some originality and not take stuff directly from final fantasy. I need to rethink and recreate a lot of stuff. I need to read more novels to learn how to write better.

But in the meantime, I'm gonna create an episode of Daughtris for the abandoned characters of Gods of Elements such as Theda Siouxsie, Garen the White Dragon, Ringo the Psycho, and Obana Crow, where their story shall be playing in the same time where Gods of Elements: Sylph kiss was going on. I shall be searching for any literate writers who would be willing to adopt them and play out their story, embodying their spirits and personality. I hope it would work out well as I expect to combine every characters story in the 3rd episode.

I hope Verum Umbra and Arik223 will be back and stay here with us. You both are an important asset in Gods of Elements. Give me your souls~ please.

Once again, thank you, everyone! ^^ but there are still unfinished stories to settle before this truly ends...

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Then just respond to whats going on in Blackpyre Noon.

@shadereen, yes, yes I do. XD

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:12 pm

AHHHHH! I lost my post that would've ended the fight. My next post is going to be bad and short because I lost the one I just wrote. But on the bright side the battle may now be ended! :)

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noonshine on Fri May 03, 2013 11:06 am

Sorry I haven't posted. Ive been really busy with a media project. Ill post asap

noonshine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri May 03, 2013 8:22 pm

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX... the wryms are Noonshine's character. It's kinda cheating when you use them to carry Guy's pain... I don't know whether I should eliminate them O_O

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri May 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Yet Guy is their God... So...? Would that be considered powerplaying? XD sorry shade

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat May 04, 2013 6:01 am

lets ask Noon :-) so Noonshine. Is that move acceptable or is it not?

shadereen
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!