Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

a part of “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”, a fictional universe by shadereen.

(Join and I shall tell you the summary C-:) the 2nd chapter: While Undine and Hikari tries to stop Bahamut, the group continues to search for the other gods. Will they succeed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods of Elements: Sylph's kiss

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri May 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Take care of them, alright, Noonshine? Don't let them starve to death :-)

I don't think we'll start episode 3 right away. Let's start episode 2 part 2: the story of the abandoned characters.

Aynway, beneath is the added summary. You can find the full summary in episode 2.2. I have placed all your names as people to ask for answers.

Ringo, a mysterious monk with a creature called gluttony for a hand appeared suddenly decided to join the group. In the midst of chatter and chaos created by Ringo, the darkness from the griffin seeped into Garen, causing him to turn insane and create havoc in the city. They managed to restore his mind but could not cure him of the darkness. Before that matter could be settled, a massive black dragon appeared, breathing fire across Amara. It was Bahamut, an ancient evil dragon, which was long ago imprisoned by Lux, escaped his confinement in Bestia. It started its rampage, spreading fire across the continent of Clearwood and taken myriads of life. To save their own hide, the party fled, followed by the twins, Ringo, and the already sane Garen. On the airship, Belle decided to let go of Arkantos, Theda, Obana, and Garen and carry on without them. Garen flew back to Bestia, Theda and Obana flew towards Bright Port, while Arkantos flew back to Woodacre.

At the same time, Eclipse, one of the sons of Venash has made Kakuzu, the leader of Demotia an offer. He promised leave Demotia untouched under Kakuzuā€™s reign as long as the leader of Demotia surrenders their island to him. Kakuzu accepted Eclipseā€™s offer but the son of Venash did not keep his promise. As soon as Eclipse landed on Demotia, he placed shadow collars on Eclipseā€™s subordinates and placed his own men in every corner of the island. Unsatisfied with Eclipseā€™s actions, Kakuzu schemed.

In Demotia, with the help of Gerard, a famous businessmanā€™s unique devices, Kakuzu and his men was able to free themselves and drove out Eclipse off the island. Two of Eclipseā€™s lieutenants were killed in the process.

Meanwhile, Bahamut was resting in a hidden cave in Pruwas. Mulier, his old subordinate came to aid him. While Mulier was healing and wrapping Bahamutā€™s wounds, Kuro suddenly appeared with Guy who chose to join Bahamut and was accepted after a quick test of strength between him and Mulier.

After the battle in Demotia, Eclipse fled to Genā€™s Genetics, his brotherā€™s medical centre. Not caring to be polite, Eclipse rushed through Genā€™s Genetics security to see his brother. At that time, Gen was discussing with Gerard to join their company together. When Eclipse arrived, Gen himself activated the buildingā€™s weapon system and turned it on towards Eclipse. Eclipse was instantly incinerated. Gen had just enough time to collect his brotherā€™s soul and recreate him to his own liking with Genā€™s Genetics advance technology of synthetic body creation.

In Fishan, Gen had built a base to kidnap the locals and use them for his experiments. In the center of his base was a mysterious ancient sigil which was thought to be abandoned. Anguis, an ancient hydra, which is also the Bahamutā€™s right hand man, appeared from the sigil and destroyed the base.

Sylverana, a daughter of Venash had conquered a town in Lightwake. It was soon retaken by Lightwakeā€™s forces once more but not before exterminating legions of her troops and destroying large parts of her hovering castle. Sylverana managed to flee. Kage, the king of Lightwake decided to travel to neighbouring country to discuss about an alliance to take down Venash. A day later, Sylverana paid her vengeance by attacking Ostwyn, Lightwakeā€™s main metropolis in a hovering island. In the midst of war, a local mountain beside the metropolis turned into a living golem and attacked the metropolis. It was activated by Amon, the golem master by using an enchanted sphere he planted years ago inside the mountainā€™s core. Once again, Sylverana fled and left the metropolis to be destroyed by the sudden destructive mountainous golem. Coincidentally, Sylph was reborn in Ostwyn. Bound to his duties, he revealed himself from hiding and defended Ostwyn. His name was Gust, a simple boy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Fri May 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Speaking of "so-called" abandoned characters, Myria is on the airship with Rixator... Wonder what we can do with that? Any suggestions?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 am

Yes. In episode 3, Myria and Rixator will arrive at Afukira. Her story will continue there... but now, I'm starting episode 2.2 sooo episode 3 may be out late

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Oh god I haven't been here in a while! Sorry for the lateness, BUT I HAVE RETURNED EVERYBODY! DON'T PANIC!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
ā€” Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:52 am

Uhm,know what Shad? I think you should run both Daughtris 3 and 2.2:
-2.2 can be a sidestory afterall,huh?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:47 pm

I agree with assassin 100%! - Just an idea though, maybe for Daughtris 3 you can get some players you trust to be the leaders of nations? Maybe...

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:34 am

Call me a beggar,but I think we need more skilled pens at 2.2: And where to publicize if not here,where the greatest minds of Daughtris are rallied?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 pm

I agree with the assassin over there... I'd help the 2.2 RP, but have no interest in most of the characters...

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!