Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods Reborn: Titans Rising

a part of “Gods Reborn: Titans Rising”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

Long ago, the Titans were defeated by the Olympians and they ruled over the earth. However, in modern times, Kronos, the Titan Lord, is rising again. Not having the power to reenter the world as gods, they instead are now reincarnated as mortals.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods Reborn: Titans Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu May 23, 2013 1:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gods Reborn: Titans Rising"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Gods Reborn: Titans Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu May 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Almost! It's been a while, hasn't it? Question for you: can I reserve Hermes and Dionysus? And also, do the genders of the humans have to correspond to the genders of the gods they are incarnations of?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu May 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Hmm, I think they're open. Yes, they are. :)

And, I suppose you can change genders. It might be interesting. Shall I reserve them for you, Kuro?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu May 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Please do! I'll get to work on the sheets ASAP.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu May 23, 2013 7:10 pm

Prometheus has arrived! ^^
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Thu May 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Someone just asked for Hermes? YES! Hestia's best friend has been claimed! As long as you're cool with that Kuro?

sourdough101
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu May 23, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm absolutely okay with that, sourdough! I love building character history and relations and all that, so best friends they shall be. My Hermes is actually female, for the record. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sourdough101 on Thu May 23, 2013 9:40 pm

Sweet! So... Should they be best friends since a really young age or high school? My Hestia is home-schooled until high school, so that would be the first time to meet in a school setting. But we could make it to where their families were old friends and that was how they met.

sourdough101
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu May 23, 2013 10:00 pm

I sent you a PM, sourdough. :)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sat May 25, 2013 1:49 am

Hey, Kuro. Google is telling me not to open your character page for Ian Blackmoor:

"Content from images.persianblog.ir, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware."

Might want to take care of that. Also, I like what you've done with Hermes. Not always wise, but definitely clever—I get it ;)

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat May 25, 2013 2:07 am

Ah, thanks for the heads' up there, Xun. I'll see what I can do about fixing that...

EDIT: Should be fixed now.

And I'm glad you approve. I find it to be rather in the spirit of the myths, after all. :) I found your take on Prometheus to be incredibly creative, myself-- the intellectual angle was pleasantly unexpected.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun May 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if you still needed a demeter because I really like the premise behind this story and would love to create a character for it.
Let me know,
Mist

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue May 28, 2013 11:27 am

Bromander can't join this remake, I'm afraid, so Zeus' slot is open. Someone will have to play him.

Now, at the moment, we need a:

Zeus

Dionysus

Hephaestus

Kronoos

I am willing to play Kronos, though someone needs to take the other three. We can either find new people or, three people will need to take an additional character.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue May 28, 2013 2:07 pm

I'll take Zeus :P

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue May 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Cool. :)

That only leaves Dionysus and Hephaestus now.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed May 29, 2013 3:12 am

Wait, my character's Dionysus!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed May 29, 2013 11:34 am

Oh. Wow, I messed up on that one. LOL.

Now that I look at it closer, only Hephaestus is left. Sorry, Kuro.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed May 29, 2013 1:12 pm

I think I'll just copy over most of Zeus from the previous version of the RP.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed May 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Tha'ts fine with me. I think you should ask Bromander for permission, just incase, though.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:31 pm

He OK-ed it. Perhaps we can start without Hephaestus? :)

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!