Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Godzilla: Into the Inferno

Godzilla: Into the Inferno

a part of “Godzilla: Into the Inferno”, a fictional universe by KumoriRyuu.

(Accepting new characters) As the world advances, new monsters begin to appear and the King of the Monsters is nowhere to be found. What is humanity to do when it's greatest ally is being subdued by the United World Monster Defense Agency?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Godzilla: Into the Inferno”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Godzilla: Into the Inferno

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:35 am

Welcome to Godzilla: Into the Inferno!

I'm Kumori Ryuu and I hope to enjoy this experience with fellow G fans. This RP was created simply for entertainment purposes and as a means to pass time while enjoying a new and rather unique story as far as Godzilla is concerned. I have every Godzilla movie ever made (literally), and I know almost everything there is to know about Godzilla.

If you do not have any prior experience with Godzilla aside from watching one or two G movies then please don't get involved with this RP as it won't make sense to you.

Other than that, welcome aboard!
Kumori Ryuu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Godzilla: Into the Inferno

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:57 am

This RP was well written, and Godzilla kicks some monster-sized ass.

I'm ready to join if you need a player.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHulkUniverse on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:37 am

Can't wait to start, huge Godzilla fan all my life, just created a character. Had a question though, do members get to create other monsters

TheHulkUniverse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:56 pm

If you have an idea for a monster of your own design that you would like to see used in the rp, then send me a pm with his stats and a description of their appearance. The more thorough your monster design, the more likely they will be used.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHulkUniverse on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:08 pm

have to resubmit ,my character, dont know where he went

TheHulkUniverse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHulkUniverse on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:21 pm

resubmitted my character awaiting approval

TheHulkUniverse
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:46 pm

So to everyone who has submitted a profile or plans to do so in the future, please send me a resume of your rp experience. Simple pm will do, stating what rp's you've been involved in and for how long have you been actively roleplaying, and that doesn't just mean on this site. Be thorough and make sure not to leave anything out of your resume that you feel I need to know, because I don't accept just anyone who looks like they know what they're doing. That actually do have to know what they're doing.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHulkUniverse on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Well I dont have much to post, the rpgs Ive created on this site are the only ones Ive played, dont know if thats good enough for you as you seem to want only hardcore players, of which Im most certainly not. Love the idea of Godzilla rpg though.

TheHulkUniverse
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm

How about this then Hulk, I'll send you a scenario and a character to use to respond to the scenario. I'll rate your response and see what issues, if any, need to be addressed and you and I can discuss whatever needs revision together. I like giving people a chance so long as they are willing to learn and go the distance to become better rpers.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doxology on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Wait, what? A psychic? That can communicate with Godzilla OH MY GOD THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.
Two guys in a dark alley circle each other like hawks readying for the kill. The first one pulls out a penknife and opens it with a flick of his wrist. The blade sets in with a click.
-"Alright, Shirley," he taunts, "Let's dance."
Guy 2 sneers as the icepick flashes in his hand: "Put on your red shoes and dance the blues."
There is a block of awkward silence. Guy 1 finally says: "I was being metaphorical."
Guy 2 replies: "I was being David Bowie."

Doxology
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 pm

I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic. And no, full blown communication is not possible, but the general idea of what's going on in the Big G's mind is. Like you can sense when he's about to surface from out of the ocean if you're flying in a copter above it, or you can tell when he's planning something or in the process of figuring something out. The general idea of what is going on inside his head is what the psychic can interpret, but they can't send their thoughts of "Hey what's crackin Big G?" into his mind and have him understand them.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doxology on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 am

I'm always serious, Kumori. Always. But I'll probably go for the tracker character. Make it a burly man with a taste for cuban cigarettes and missiles.

Doxology
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Very well, I'll reserve the tracker and the psychic and then I might just say that everyone's in charge of the technical side of things once we find someone to play the Dr.

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!