Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Good to be back~!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Good to be back~!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Hello all,

I was surprised to even see my account still here. I'm not sure of who would remember me, but hey everyone! I can't wait to get started back up again~!! A Few things had gone on and now I'm pretty much here to stay! I hope to make new friends and reunite with the old (if any) =D

I will be posting a roleplay right after this, so feel free to check that out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Good to be back~!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Welcome back! And of course your account would still be here. We have a no delete policy. ;)
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Another bright shining face finding its way back to the bowels of Role-Play Gateway – one well received. Welcome back to the forum Lashun. As you may have already noticed a lot of changes have occurred, so don’t be afraid to ask questions! If you are in need of help please feel free to ask any of our Mentors or other staff members that may be online at any given time. I’m sure they would be more than happy to answer you!

And yes! Get out there and post a new role-play! We could always use more! :) Make sure to check out the Role-Play Tab while you’re at it. ^.^

~ Maestro ~

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:18 am

Thanks for the welcome, you guys :3

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:42 am

No problem at all Lashun ^^ Do you have any questions about anything so far since you've returned? I am sure that many things have changed since the last time you visited us. I can go away for a few weeks and come back having to learn quite a good bit here. LOL.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:04 pm

The Character making thing is a bit confusing, but I'll get the hang of it soon. lol

I'll make sure to ask questions when they arise, thanks!

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey there, and welcome back Lashun! Glad to see you've found your way back (you can never escape, muhahaha...)!

If you have those questions, the best place to ask 'em would probably be to hop into chat, or you can send a PM to one of the mods or mentors, and we'd be happy to oblige.

Gosh, these posts are much smaller when the person already knows the general how-to of the forum. But admittedly, the new features can be perplexing to find all at once! But that's why us staff people are here ;)

Welcome back, once again!

Para out.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:32 pm

I think I'll stick to PMs~ Chats dun do well with me c.c must be the hair...

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 pm

You have hair?! O:

XD

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Hello Lashun! ;]

Welcome BACK to RPG, it's nice to see so many former members returning to the site! You're like, what, the 5th so far that I've seen??? Crazy awesome....

Anyways, I'm sure you know your way around the site and a lot of us are really glad you came back! I hope you have more fun this time around than you did before and it's nice to know you're here to stay. Hope you have lots and lots of fun again!

Maybe we'll even roleplay together, who knows? ;P

-Akita

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:59 pm

:3 Excited!!!

I hope to roleplay with you one day then =d

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!