Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Grail War

Grail War

a part of “Grail War”, a fictional universe by tomabird.

ate Stay Night-inspired RP: Heroes from myths and legend fight to the death in a secret war for the ultimate prize. Choose a side, and choose it well.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Grail War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Grail War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:44 am

Grail War

Huh, so this is automatic, eh? Anyways, I'm looking for 7 participants for this RP. Rest assured that. This. Will. Be. Epic. So I need posters who can last long for this RP. The character sheet is in the link, but if you have any other questions feel free to ask them here.

Looking forward to your participation :D.
Last edited by tomabird on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tomabird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Grail War RP (Fate Stay Night-inspired RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:57 am

(Posted to Private]

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:18 am

Sent back a reply, but it seems to be stuck in outbox :))

tomabird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Update: Archer Class is now taken.

tomabird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:17 pm

is the assassin class still open because if it is i would love to join (archer and assassin were the only two that I saw that I could role play well)

let me know and ill start up a character sheet ASAP ^_^

p.s. i love that whole tournament feel to this and the fact that we may get axed at any moment ^_^

Jake_o
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Yep, its still open, just give the roleplay a visit and you'll see which characters are already taken. :D

tomabird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:23 pm

ok, give me a few. Im almost done with a book thats been very hard for me to put down. once i finish ill start to create the character

^_^

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWoodsman on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Yes, please do join up. We definitely need more Magi and Servants to get this game going.

Fate/Stay Night is a great anime, one of my favorites, and I've always loved the world the creators had made. It'll be very interesting to see what other people come up with.
Here there be dragons.

TheWoodsman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:45 pm

RP update: Archer and Assassin classes now taken.

tomabird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm

RP update: areas now updated.

tomabird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:36 am

5 slots still open for this RP.

tomabird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:46 am

Bumping.

tomabird
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xylaph on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:22 pm

I'll join. I have an idea for a saber servant already, but don't want to commit to anything just yet. As for the master, I just need to smooth out a few details and I'll probably have a character sheet ready tomorrow.

Xylaph
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh my. I'm a pretty big F/SN fan. I'll gladly join this, and probably stick with either a Berserker or Lancer-class servant.
fisssh

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Curufinve on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:34 am

I registered just to get into this. I'm taking Caster.
Oh, and is it OK if the Caster is actually more of a fighter than a magus? Assassin's already taken, and Caster has that hefty Item Creation skill which is basically my character's specialty...

Curufinve
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 am

its about time we got some ppl...

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grantgreatsword on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Hello, it is a pleasure to meet all of you. I am a very big fan of Fate/Stay Night, i was actually google searching it when i came across a link for an online Fate/Stay Night game and i had to check it out. I have just created an account on this site and i hope to be able to join the fight for the holly grail soon.

Grantgreatsword
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RomanesqueMarionette on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:54 am

Hello, I should've just applied for Rider. I tried to reverse things in a way that the Master will be the main fighter will the Servant will be doing most of the planning, though I hope you won't mind my alternate-universe reworking of Sakura though.

Also, I was thinking of creating my own Holy Grail war RP on this site as well (assuming there's any interest), I'm just warning everyone beforehand as I don't want the GM here to think I'm trying to compete against him/her (as RPG creators of course, there'll still plenty enough competition between my Rider and the Servants here).
You are walking down the street minding your own business when:
"Whoooo. I am a scary man in a mask and I have just made you kill your own Grandfather at some point in the future so you will have never existed... whooo"
"Er, why?"
"Because it's so amazingly paradoxical... whooo"
"Right"
"Ah yes, but how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
- DIY Sheep on Faction Paradox

RomanesqueMarionette
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grantgreatsword on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:10 pm

Sorry it took so long, but i just sent my character application in for saber.

Grantgreatsword
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:16 pm

i don't think this role play is going to happen as tomabird hasn't been doing anything

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!