Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greetings, and hello.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Greetings, and hello.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raya Honio on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Hello everyone, I want to say towards Angel Melfina! X3 Lot's of love to you!

For saying it's okay to keep my head up, and join in the fun.

SO!!!! Now I will be glad to say my introduction here. Most members know me as Raya_Honio from Anime metro, and Gw.com. I also use to go by old classic character names. I know Eric - my master. Had told me a long while ago about joining this site. After talking to Melfina, and her friend. (Buds. ) I apparently decided to show my respect to say hello, and like to start new, and mingle around. Hopefully to meet new friends. Also don't worry I'm really a good sport now a days.

Also I will often come online as much as I can. I'm not to sure where else to start, but if you want me some place say so, also I love Rping, and I also enjoy doing 3D animation work. ( As you can see obviously on my signature, and avatar. ) You can probably find out more if I allow you to be added on my myspace. I hope I can see some good and new faces around here, and I hope you guys can give me a a good chance to show you what has changed about me, and what I can do.

And also I like to give still both credit to Melfina and her friends asking me to jump in. Thanks guys, and also to Eric who was my formal last master on metro. Wanted me to join before. Thanks.

~*Raya-chan.*
Even roses are meant to be bloomed wild and free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raya Honio
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Greetings, and hello.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:33 pm

Welcome Raya, glad to see a new face here. If you have any problems,feel free to PM me.
MAy I reccomend the RP Ace Combat: The Death of Innocence.
Take it easy and have fun!
Otto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lake on Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:07 pm

Welcome Raya! I knew a Raya once, Raya_Foxfire. That was then though, think Raya gave up Roleplaying. Pretty darn good one too, if I say so my self.

Anyway, welcome to the site. By your post, I guess you know some people already! Good for you! Make sure you check up on the rules for a quick refresher, they're around here somewhere. Ryand-Smith will post them.

Just go ahead and dive in some RPs, they're a bunch of good ones out there. You can PM a staff member (those with the colored names) or myself if you have any questions, I'm sure no one else will mind.

So, other than that, we all hope you enjoy your stay...

On Roleplay Gateway! :D
This signature is naked. Help by clothing it!

Lake
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie_blujean on Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:13 pm

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself while you're here. :)
~*~*The insecurity is almost as dire as the actual incidents: Much like democratic presidencies, we live in constant fear, never knowing when the next one will occur*~*

Billie_blujean
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raya Honio on Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Yes, and thank you for every each of your kind remarks. Yes I do know quite a couple of people here. I'm pretty much old school way back before gwing.net was born, but I may not look it but I know some familiar faces, and I like to thank you all for still having your time to speak to me, and say hello. Also letting me know a little bit of good information around here, but I would be glad to check out everything the best way I can.

I do hope I can be able to get along well with every each one of you, and hope for the best. Thank you again. ^_^

Raya Honio
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Welcome. I saw you in chat already Raya, so this is my official Welcome Speech

I am Ryand-Smith, Support Staff member, who can, and will Help you with anything RPGateway related. Before I can help you, help yourself to the RPGateway rules and the RPGateway Manual and we will be fine. If you need any other help with anything RPGateway, or RP related, PM or IM me, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

I have some RPs that I would humbly suggest for you.
The Magical Lyrical Technical Wings, A Fantasy RP with Cyberpunk elements, and for you Futuristic lovers.. Super Robot Wars for ROCKON, and Giant Robots!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:38 am

RAYA

A BIG WELCOME TO YOU, MY DARLING!

I am SO happy you are here. It has been so long!

We already talked, and will be catching up soon. Just know I'm here if you ever need anything. ^^

I LOVE YOU.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:08 pm

Welcome, Raya, to RPGateway. If you know Eric and Dani, then I don't have much to say. =D

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raya Honio on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Thanks again you guys, I know I've been busy and stuff.

Probably going to hang out more in the chats them forums, Cause I'm not to sure where to start in this forum, but yes thanks for all the warm welcome. Despite how late my responds is.

Raya Honio
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!