Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greetings from a (relative) newbie! (don't eat me... :D)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Greetings from a (relative) newbie! (don't eat me... :D)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine69 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello wonderful roleplayers that inhabit this community! :D

So, this is my introduction post. :3 Hi there! I'm known as Aquamarine69 here, but you can call me Aqua for short, as the whole name's a mouthful! Pleased to meet you~ *bows*

I've actually already made an RP here, but no one has joined it :( I don't know if I need to wait a while before members will trickle in, or if my RP just isn't great, or people don't know the fandom. :/

Well, anyways, I'm very happy to be a member of this community! I may be brand-new here, but I certainly am not new to roleplay (I've been at it for over two years!)
If you're in need of a semi-active (posting weekly) member for an RP, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll look into it! I have a couple of characters that I would really like to find a good RP for, and just haven't yet. That said, PM me about it~! :)

Ah, about me... I like some anime and manga, but not so much the fluffy shojo stuff (gives me cavities)... My favorite series are Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (CLAMP), Fullmetal Alchemist and Umineko no Naku Koro ni (which my RP is based off of). I enjoy writing (fanfic, wheee~) and drawing (though I'm not terribly good, I try!) and my favorite band in the entire world is L'Arc~en~Ciel <3

Thanks for stopping by to read! Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day~

~ Aqua <3
I'm so glad I met you in a corner of this changing world
So overwhelmed with emotions that I couldn't put into words
When we meet again, will I be able to get them through to you?
Good luck my way, smile at me~ <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aquamarine69
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Greetings from a (relative) newbie! (don't eat me... :D)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WordSail on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 am

Welcome! I am new myself!
If your ever stuck send me a PM, you sound like a fun writer!
"A good character is the best tombstone. Those who loved you and were helped by you will remember you when forget-me-nots have withered. Carve your name on hearts, not on marble."

-Charles Spurgeon

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WordSail
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Greetings from a (relative) newbie! (don't eat me... :D)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:53 pm

Hey there, Aqua! I'm glad you like the site, though it sucks that you haven't gotten people for your roleplay yet. Have you tried posting in the Roleplayers Wanted forum, to try and find people looking for a roleplay themselves?

Another piece of advice, in finding the roleplays of others that you want to join is to use our Tag Search system to find roleplays that have tags like 'fantasy' or 'original' for more general interests, or you could even do a more specific search for something like 'harry potter'! You should also make sure your roleplay is tagged appropriately, so that it works with this system!

RolePlay Gateway employs a unique Roleplay Tab system for most of its roleplays, which can be hard to get your head around at first, but it's relatively intuitive! If you do need any help with it, though, or just for help in general contacting the Global Moderators - those with Green Names - is a good place to start, either look us up on the forum or head into our own RPG Chat to speak to the people there directly, both Moderators, other staff, and regular members alike will be more than willing to help you! The chat is also a place you can ask around to see if there's any interest in the subject of your roleplay, or to see if anyone knows of any existing similar ones!

Welcome again, Aqua, and as I said, if you have any questions ask away!

Script out.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!