Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greetings

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Greetings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnificent.Bastard on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:02 am

Hello RPGatewayers.

I have come to participate in roleplays and if luck is with me create 1 or 2 of my own.

I have joined a few RPs but i was wondering if there was an easy way to tell which RPs are actually still running? I keep finding RPs that have been used for months or even years. I accidently responded to a forum debate that was 2 years old.

Apologies.

I would also like some directions as to where i can try to get some help/recruite some people for a RP idea I'd like to start.

Thanks in advance and I hope some to meet some of you in an RP at some point. Have a great day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magnificent.Bastard
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Greetings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:27 am

Hey there, Magnificent! I'm Jack, it's great to see a new face around here!
As for your questions, typically the recent roleplays under "Newest Roleplays" are going to be active as they're brand new. If you check out the "View New Posts", those threads are also likely still active. Failing all that, if you stumble upon a thread that interests you, just check the time stamp on the last post, haha.
If you have an idea you'd like to round up interest for, you can always post in the Roleplayers Wanted or Inrerest Check forums that can be found in the general OOC forums.
Hope I helped with some of your issues, and I hope to see you around at some point!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnificent.Bastard on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:40 am

You did thanks Jack. I thought i should be a little brave and look around the forum and found the interest part. I put my RP idea out there and now i just need to work start figuring out the Growth System so i can then try to interesting role players.

And yes I am trying to advertise my "The Pulse" RP
(I have no shame, apparently).

Magnificent.Bastard
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Hello and welcome to RPG! I'm glad someone got here and managed to answer your questions. Sometimes it can be a bit tricky to tell, but like Jack said, time stamps are a good indication or, in some cases, click the username and see when the person was last active!

Since you're a newbie here I'd like to drop my link here, I'm also shameless. It's a Zombie RP targeted to teach our new user base how we do things here!

roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

Hope to see you around! If you have any more questions feel free to ask, or shoot me an IM through the chat system down there! I'm usually lurking!
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!