Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Grey((OOC))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Grey((OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:16 am

Rules:
1. No godding
2.No spamming
3. Have fun

Story:
The world has become ruled by demons. Humans still live on earth but have become the least of them all. Some humans fight as other decide to hide. There are places in which humans live in peace due to there guardian angel Dante and Zefer. There is also the clans in which are ruled by the demons Zach and Frigate. The other places are the ones that are owned by mafia and renigade demons.

Areas:

Calerix(The city of Guardians):Image

Kinbix(The city of Demons):Image

Bridzille(Mafia owned slums):Image

Anzaville(The hidden city of the humans):Image

Icon Characters:

Zach:Image

Frigate:Image

Dante:http:Image

Zefer:Image

Character Skeleton
Name:
Sex:
Demon
Human
Demon Hunter

Area: Anzaville
Bridville
Calebix
Kinbix

History:

Appearance:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:Eva
Sex: Female
Class:Demon
History: Recruited by Frigate Herself. Eva doesn't remember much about her human life before her but she does for some reson find humans to be the most undeserving thing on earth.
Area:Kinbix

Appearance:Image
Last edited by Skallagrim on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: The title has been edited to reflect Out Of Character (OOC)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Grey((OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:25 pm

This looks pretty good, I'll be editing this soon. I've got to finish my homework first!

Name:
Mira Belfonte

Sex:
Female

Class:
Human

Area:
Anzaville

History:
Mira's family, parents and younger brother, were killed by demons after leaving their haven of Anzaville seven years ago. After Mira recovered from the shock and hurt she moved in above a pub most other humans go to in Anzaville, getting a job as a bartender. All along she's wanted revenge for the death of her loved ones, but how could she? Only being 5'5'' and human, shes not good at fighting and wouldn't be able to last more than a few minutes in a fight against anyone threatening. So for now she resides in Anzaville, hoping to find someone she could either pay to kill the demons that murdered her family, or one that could teach her how to fight. She would much rather prefer the latter, revenge with her own hands is more appealing.

Appearance:
Last edited by BeautifulTragedy on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 pm

I'll post up a character as well... A female demon working under Zach I'll edit right now.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Cool alright I'm waiting on you anyway so lol

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Am I allowed to make two characters? They're twin Demon Hunters, and sort of...don't like organizations. They tend to work for themselves, and will work for others if there's a price.

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:51 pm

You didn't answer my PM though let me know oif you want to change anything about her

Name:
Lydia Gin

Sex:
Female

Class:
Demon

Area:
Kinbix

History:
Lydia witnessed her parents being killed by human demon hunters. Ever since then she has hated the human race with a flaming passion. When the hunter turned to her, she was rescued by some fellow demons that took her to a safe place in Kinbix, where she learned how to wield a gun skillfully. She was soon recruited by Zach and became one of his most trusted henchmen and a close friend of his. Today she fights the humans actively searching for the hunter that killed her family so she can take her revenge. She wields 2 handguns skillfully and is able to fuse them iogether so they make a canon, which unleashes an energy blast towards her enemies. This drains a lot of her own energy though as it is her own stamina she fires through it.

Appearance:

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Yeah sorry see i get out of school at 2:40 and don't get home till 3:10 and the only place i get to use the computer is at school between when my teacher walks in and out. But hey everyone is accepted all the time so don't worry.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:28 am

Zix Since you're not able to be on that much then maybe you should choose someone to hepl you out as a GM whenever you're not on. Just so the story won't stop completely.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:41 pm

IDk who i can get to do that! Wanna volunteer XD. And sorry bout the link thought I had one up!

IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/grey-t27659.html

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:45 pm

yeah sure. PM me your general idea and plot for the RP and I'll do my best helping you out. Also I might take control of the NPC's once in a while since it's pointless to even have them if no one even puts them into play.

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zix on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Actualy...you know what I'll PM it i don't want to ruin it but I have a plan for the NpC like the King and Queen of Demons.

Zix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeautifulTragedy on Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 pm

*Waves arms around*
I finally finished my profile, sorry it took so long -_-;;

BeautifulTragedy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!