Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardian's return (closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Guardian's return (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 am

"i know we will survive." she smiled brightly. she kissed him lightly and leaned against him and looked him over sighing softly. she was comfortable where she was, laying next to Tyler. she looked down at her ring and her cheeks turned pink again. "i really do love the ring." she spoke softly.

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:49 am

Tyler laughed, and kissed her hand, where the ring was, "I had roughly 35 seconds to select that ring, engrave it, and get back to you." He joked, staring at it fondly, and he kissed it again, laying down, next to Tai Li, resting his head on a pillow. "I wonder if Jezebel and Riku ever went through this... I'm sure, back then, they must have done something to try and take the worls over. I wonder what they did...."
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:07 pm

she smiled. "oh im sure they did something. of course, they were probably overthrowing kinds not presidents." she laughed lightly. "im sure they did something." she said again leaning her head on his chest. she let her eyes fall closed and thought of happy things like the animals and their wedding day. the thought made her smile and relaxed her greatly.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Tyler thought about it, "Yeah, I suppose your right." He said with a nod. "It must have been easier then. NJo wsuch things as cameras or planes." He laughed, and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, "Well... I'm ready for all that comes. Am I nervous? Yeah, you could say that, Do I care? Not really. I'm fighting for love... I suppose that sounds corny, but's true.

He held Tai Li's hannds, "Soon... soon..." He said, before falling asleep, preparing for the things to come.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Tai LI nodded and smiled lightly. she was already half asleep. "it's cheesy but i like it." she whispered lightly. she fell asleep and smiled lightly. she slept through the night, her dreams oddly happy for what was about to come.
by morning she smiled and stretched out. she quickly got up and went to the shower to clean up before the day began. she then dressed and sat on the edge of the bed

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 am

Air force one awaited him by the time Tyler had dressed, so they quickly climbed aboard, where they were served breakfast, and relaxed until the army formations where displayed: a large force of soliders and tanks. The bristish army had come out to meet them, and they defended the city well.

"Right." Tyler said, attaching a comm to his ear, "Left flank, expand further. Battalions 2,5,6 advance forward in the five stars of Hawaii formation. Battalion 7, move your tanks up 25 degrees, aim 75 degrees right, 50 degrees up trim, and fire. Bombard that spot..

On the screen, one point was eliminated, though the left flank had stopped, dure to heavy bombardment.

"Battalions 1,3, and 4, press left, past the far, and back up the left flank, pick them off, and continue forward. Blow a hole in the center. Right... right flank, press foward.

This was almost exactly like a game...

"RIght, now the enemies have two options..."

He looked to Tai Li, and smiled, before continuing his assualt.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Tai Li grinned and watched. she was amazed by the calm way Tyler commander the army and was greatly impressed. she herself had no skill in wars and was perfectly happy to sit back and keep an eye things, maybe locate a few snipers they had hidden around or something similar. she smirked and took Tyler's hand for comfort while keeping her eyes peeled for any suspicious activity.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:47 am

Tyler gripped Tai Li's hand, his one source of comfort, and allowed himself to relax deeply, "...were waiting... and were waiting..." He said, examig the moniter closely, uuuntil he notice all the unites were charging the center.

"Wow, a stupider mover than I thought. Air Tank Ikarauga, prepare bow mounted turrent cannons. General, bring me that black box." He laughed, as the General handed him a detonator, and he pushed it.

There was a slight laugh as several explosions rangout, followed ny a little earthquake, as the Tower of London began to shake, stunnded, half the army turned around.

"Bow mounted turret cannons... FIRE!" He ordered, as automatic fire rang o ut, shooting the distracted soliders. The tanks broke through the wall. Tyler strecthed, and the airplane opened it's doors. "WEll, it's time for us to wreck some hell. We'll break through now, while they're watching the tower sneak into the ground. The army is bound to call a retreat. IF we can steal a guards uniform, that'll place us next to the leaders...

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:06 am

Tai Li grinned. "don't worry. i can get you a uniform." she bit her lip and ducked behind enemy lines. all she had to do was find a way to convince a man he wanted to take his uniform away. she was a woman, so it shouldn't be too hard to make someone think they could have her. of course, she would never go through with anything. she was Tyler's and no one else's.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:03 am

While Tyler dind't like Tai Li's idea, he had no choice but to follow. HE supposed it was jealously, but he also knew that he was being petty. He grabbed the uniforms with a nod of thanks to Tai Li. "I'm glad they have visors... that will make sneaking in a lot easier.." Tyler said, before donning the visored helmet.

He cricked his neck, and Led Tai Li thrpugh, acting like they were part of a retreating squad, being led inti the parliment building.

There, generals were making battle plans, moving little pieces on a map around. TYler snapped, eliminating any solider on either side of him, and removed his visor, "Obey." He said simply, and they knelt. TYler nodded in approval.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:07 pm

Tai Li smiled. she stayed by Tyler, looking around at the other soldiers and Tyler took control of them. "it might be easier to take London then we thought." she bit her lip hoping she wasn't cursing them. "either way it looks like we are almost there." she smiled up at him. she was checking around and couldn't see any hunters, so as long as they didn't caught in a cross fire they were safe.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:41 am

Tyler nodded, "Step one is completle. Step two, getting to the parliment building without casting suspicion/"

Just then, over a comm, "General, get a squad to protect the house of lords NOW!"

Tyler stared at the radio, "Is it my birthday?" He asked, nodding to the general, and hiding himself in a group of britiannian soliders as the headed to the parliment building. He stayed really close to tai li, smiling towards her as he did.

The were stationed outside, and were not allowed in, witch frustrated. They couldn't be allowed in,.

"Well Tai Li? Any ideas?" He spoke mentally.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:53 am

Tai Li sighed and nodded. "give me a moment." she whispered. she walked forward and looked at one of the guards leaning up close to him. "i really need to get in." she spoke softly, as flirtatiously as possible. she looked into his eyes and spoke into the mans mind. 'i REALLY need to get in." she grinned.
The man nodded and opened the doors grinning like mad. Tai Li looked at Tyler and smiled. "here we go." she spoke softly.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Tyyler laughed slightly, and stepped inside. "Tai Li: when the Aeon Eyes aren't enough." HE joked, as he ditched his uniform, and walked in, as calmly as possible, motioned for Tai Li to stay there.

The lords looked at him. "IS that.. Tyler, the demon?"
"IT IS!" One shouted

"Oh, So I'm a demon now?" Tyler laughed, walking forward. "Perhaps to those that rule over all, I am. Now, Tyler Vi Smith commands you."
"Don't look into his eyes!" One shouted, closing his eyes. Tyler snapped, and the man burst into flames.

"Now then... all of you... DIE!" He commanded, and watched as they all died in random matters.

HE set up a camera, and returned to Tai Li. "Let's get back to base. We can make our annocement there." HE said

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:21 pm

Tai Li nodded and smiled walking with him. "very nice." she looked him over. "i don't see the demonic resemblance. they must see something i don't." she smirked and took his hand as they walked. "we are almost ready to make the final assault on the London?" she asked looking up at Tyler. "where do we go after England?"

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 am

Just about." Tyler assured. "I only took out the house of lords. I have people tracking down the members of the house of commons. That may take a while, as they're all over london. Once London has been taken over, we can find and root out any resistance groups. From there, I think welll attack France, or maybe Germany..

He took Tai Li's hand as they walked on their plane, and he kissed her, "I couldn't have gotten this far without you." He said, and kissed her again, glad to be alive.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:28 am

Tai Li smiled and kissed him back. "i wouldn't be here without you, so i guess we're even." she laughed lightly at her own joke. "it will be a long while before we relax again." she bit her lip looking up at him. "it will all be worth it though." she smiled and kissed him back.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:00 am

"Correct, we will have to be on guard for quite a while, though I want a dinner date in front of the Eefiel tower when we take over france." He said, then turned to the screen. And took a deep breath.

"Attention, citizens of london, and the rest of England. I am Tyler Vi Smith. As of ten minutes ago, London fell into my hands, and the house of lords has fallen before me. You have 24 hours to surrender to me. If you do not, our armies will march, destroying 1 city every 30 minutes. This is no joke. I hope you will take the path of least blood. That is all." He said, and cut the camera off.

He stretched, "Now then, to raw the hunters out. DO you have any ideas for that?" He asked.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:07 am

Tai Li shrugged. "well... the only thing i can think of... live bait." she sighed. "if we set it up just right, then there would be no danger. but the only idea i have is that we set it up so it looks like you are giving me up. it will lure the hunters out, then you and your army can get rid of them"

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:00 am

Tyler thought about it, "Thst's dangerous. REALLY dangerous. They might see through the trap, since they's already seen the strength of our bond, prented to go along, and surrond us.... I simply cannot risk your life in such a manner."

He thought about it. "IT should be me, if anyone. I'll my sleeping loocation leaked out by a guard, prenteding to not be under the eyes. Better yet, tell them we're alone and unguarded. That may draw them like flies to honey. It's still dangerous, though. If they send someone, we may be facing another countries black generals. Possibly other higher ups.... what do you think?"

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!