Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardians of the Hills

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Guardians of the Hills

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabianHorseRunner on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:20 am

Sasha nodded as she ate. "So, tell me about your family, I never experienced a real one."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Screaming Inside~ on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Razeke sighed "mom passed when I was an infant. My dad's raised me and trained me." He said

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabianHorseRunner on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Sasha said. "Oh i'm so sorry, my mom was killed by my uncle when I was 3."

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Screaming Inside~ on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:33 pm

"I'm so sorry." Razeke said

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabianHorseRunner on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:45 pm

Sasha said. "I didn't really know her.." She ate more

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Screaming Inside~ on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:09 pm

(Mmk so I'm not posting for a reason. I'm not posting bc in waiting for others to so I'm not just rpin with one person .-.)

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoleplayDisaster on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Drop ate a little "so tell me something about yourself"

(Sorry I forgot about this)

RoleplayDisaster
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Screaming Inside~ on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:03 pm

(...)

Kyle shrugged "family's normal I guess. Moms like an omega though . She stays silent around me and my dad because she fears us.. Not sure why. I don't usually listen to them and get to do whatever I wNt because of that, but it's good." He shrugged "My love life however hasn't been the best."

Razeke frowned "im really sorry to hear that.." He said

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Screaming Inside~ on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:12 pm

OOC: this frickin died

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabianHorseRunner on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Sasha said. "It's fine." She smiled a little

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Screaming Inside~ on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:27 pm

Razeke nods gazing around as he ate some more of his food. "Your father and brother.. Jade socked a wraith on them right?" He asked before turning his eyes to look at her.

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabianHorseRunner on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Sasha nodded. "Yes, yes she did." Then she suddenly worried about Kalb, she couldn't smell him anymore. "Razeke..I can't sense Kalv anymore."

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Screaming Inside~ on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Razeke looked at her "c'mon." He said scooting his chair back and quick walking to the candy store, he soon began to jog

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabianHorseRunner on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am

Sasha started calling out. "Kalb! Kalb!!"

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:28 pm

(Oh, by the way, I just had an idea. I got a surprise for you guys concerning Abel I hope you'll enjoy.)

Abel left the ruins of a burning building, tossing the head of his target aside. "Glad that's over." he said wiping ash off his face. He quickly stopped sensing something was wrong. He took off as fast as he could to rejoin the others.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabianHorseRunner on Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:37 pm

(Ok! Lol)

Sasha arrived at the candy store be overwhelmed by the scent trail, she could tell there was struggling, and the trail went out of the store and out of the mall

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Screaming Inside~ on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:48 am

Razeke growled and was on the trail at an instant. "Sasha, come on, this way!" He called running after the scent trail.

Amethyst sensed something was wrong so she opens her mind to the pack "what's going on." She asked running to the others

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:43 am

Abel finally caught up with Razeke and Sasha, running along side them.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabianHorseRunner on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:47 am

Sasha ran ahead of all of them, beta or not, she didn't care, she was going to find her brother and where she should run was far from her mind

Kalb was in a cript on a table, tied down and knocked out

ArabianHorseRunner
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Screaming Inside~ on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Razeke looked at Abel "They took kalb." He said as he ran close on Sasha's heels also sending the thought to amethyst

Amethyst ran in her wolf form until she found them

~Screaming Inside~
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!