Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hail, All!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hail, All!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cthulhu Kid on Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:40 pm

Hello, folks. You can call me Cthulhu Kid. I am a longtime gamer now in his twenties. I have played games and used systems to include Deadlands, Legend of the Five rings, D&D (in a few different editions), Spirit of the Century, Hero System, Savage Worlds and beta-tested one or two other projects. Real life gaming has always been a hobby of mine, but I've been playinging Kingdom of Loathing as of late to pass the time.

I am looking to run a play-by-post sometime in the future (probably Don't Rest Your Head) and am hoping to find that this site has 'the right stuff' for conducting such a game. Aside from the unholy lag, it's looking good.

So, hello, all. If you have any suggestions for me, please let me know whatever advice you have.
From The Deep He comes,
Juvenile Delinquent
Of the Maligned Stars.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cthulhu Kid
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hail, All!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorgaar the Bloody on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:08 pm

Greetings, mate. Nice moniker... *Applauds* Besides that, I hope you have a good time, all that crap, just don't piss anyone off, and don't shoot the ghouls near a gas leak. I learned that the hard way... and no touching my pants. Those're reserved for one lady only.
Evil has a beauty all of its own.

There is no such thing as good or evil. There is only beauty, and those too blind to let it live.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorgaar the Bloody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nieve.Roja on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:24 pm

Why hello. By real-life gaming, you don't mean video games, do you?

Well then, you need to be taught.

Ikuze! Shouryuken!!

Yeah. You have a nice stay now ^^

Nieve.Roja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey, Have a nice time ^.^

Rooster
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:10 am

A'la Cthulhu kid! Have a fishy stick!
All right, have fun; f'tagn and all that.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!