Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hakasen Academy: Lifes Death

Hakasen Academy: Lifes Death

a part of “Hakasen Academy: Lifes Death”, a fictional universe by October.

Hakasen Academy boarding school in Japan that has great food, wonderful rooms, and vampires...wait what?! ahaha the best part is that the humans have no idea about it!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hakasen Academy: Lifes Death”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Hakasen Academy: Lifes Death

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hakasen Academy: Lifes Death"

Hakasen Academy boarding school in Japan that has great food, wonderful rooms, and vampires...wait what?! Though they don't mention that last one to the few humans that attend. Every once in awhile a human will be turned into a vampire, but that rarly will happen because the only way to change a human is if a vampire drinks the humans blood then cuts theirselves and lets the human drink their blood. Now if a vampire dosn't drink some kind of blood at least every other day, the vampire will get weaker and weaker, then finally die. That why its so hard to keep that vampires a secret, because sometime they can lose control and kill a human. Through there are a few students in the school that know the truth almost everyone is clueless that they go to a boarding school with pure-blood vampires that have strange power and drink blood for dinner.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

October
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Hakasen Academy~ Lifes Death~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeppermintAddy on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Reserve a noble please. I am making the character now. :3
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PeppermintAddy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:17 pm

can i reserve a pureblood?

I'll put up the character as soon as i can :)

Nice rp, btw <3

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnightdust on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 am

Can I reserve a human
If I was a storybook you and I would meet on the first page.

midnightdust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:52 am

yes you all can :)

October
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:59 am

SylentStand and Midnightdust if you guys cant give pics can you make your description a bit longer? I just want every one to be able to understand what your charry looks like.

October
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 am

If you can, could you reserve the last human role until I make it? I'll try to make it now. Just don't want it to be rejected because someone else submits a character at the same time for the last role(happened to me twice). xD

Edit: Sweet, we got a Mukuro character! Not to mention he's got Belphegor's nickname. What does his laugh sound like? Kufufufu, or Ushishishishi? Or maybe a combo of the two, Kufshi? xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnightdust on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:44 am

Sure ill add a picture later on today

midnightdust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senshi on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm

I have a question. If Rina and Rin are twins, how come they are different ages?

Senshi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warlord001 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:00 pm

Hey! I would like to reserve a pureblood ill get the character profile up as soon as posible

and Senshi.....that is a very good question

warlord001
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:21 pm

Just sent in my character :D

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeppermintAddy on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:17 pm

I am not sure how you are going to do the roommate pairing (whether we are suppose to chose or not), but I don't mind being anyone's roommate. Just so ya know. :]

PeppermintAddy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 pm

if its no trouble, i would like to reserve a day class student; I will have her up in no time for your judging. (:
[ Image Image Image Image

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 pm

My character has been submitted :) I hope she's okay
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warlord001 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Cr@p I just epic failed...hey October I accidently put two question marks in my name and as we all know can't edit it -.- Im a idoit. So October can you reject that character and ill submit a new one? sorry for the trouble

warlord001
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Sorry everyone I went out Of town for a week but I'll add everyone and even put in extra spots for all of you who asked for a role. I'll be back in a day!

October
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:58 am

lol alright, and have fun~ (:

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Okay!!! I'm back! I'm going to start adding everyone and what not we will start tomorrow!!

October
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:21 pm

K, I'm a little busy handling a few others rp's right now as well. Several of them, have been making slow progress up until now. They sured picked bad time to start up again. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 pm

not to bother you but, was there something wrong with my character sheet?

Just tell me and i'll fix it :)

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!