Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harosith

Harosith

a part of “Harosith”, a fictional universe by peachyme123.

Your parents take off on a trip, and leave you with a 'grandmother' whom you've never met before. Too bad she ends up sacrificing you to her books, and you get hurled into an old english world called Harosith. CLICK ME! Spots open!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harosith”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Harosith

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Welcome to "Harosith"
Last edited by peachyme123 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Harosith

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:29 pm

This roleplay seems pretty interesting~ I'd like to reserve the cruel one if it's alright.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

A u t o
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:57 pm

So um.... whats the purpose? Are the kids trying to break out of the books or are they already sacrificed?

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyJones on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Wow- I'm not sure were the story is actually going but this looks really good, could I please reserve the part of the gentle one? I'll get a character sheet up straight away but I'm worried someone will get in there before me because I take so long to type:') Hello, by the way! I'm Amy.
Last edited by AmyJones on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AmyJones
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Sweetness!!!

Can i reserve the loud one? I should get a character up by tomorrow. c:

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:08 pm

The story starts when they are in the car, going to the house so they are not already sacrificed... And yes you guys can reserve a char :)

EDIT: And the point of the RP will be reveiled shortly after it starts, so don't worry about that!

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Can I reserve The Gentle one

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:10 pm

I'd like to reserve the Funny One.
Its a stretch for me to play a guy but I like this idea, so as long as you guys can tolerate a little bromance, I'll try my best! :)
Last edited by QueenJen on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Sorry Bleeding lover the gentle one is already taken. But if there is anymore open ones you are welcome to reserve them.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:15 am

I just noticed that all three of the characters up so far have names starting with the letter 's'... o.O
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:45 am

Darn it, I was so interested! Then... BAM! No spots. I would have taken the Funny One, but it's alright. Even though I don't have a spot I'll continue to read how the story plays out while you guys are posting XD *like a creeper

Totoro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 am

D:

I hate it when that happens Toto. When you find a really good roleplay but they're no spots left :c

On the other hand, i got my character in, if theres anything that needs to be changed, let me know!

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 am

Toto, you could always play someone who lives in Harosith....

:]

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Sent mine innn :P Let me know if I should change anythinggg

Note... He might act girly at times :O

Nice to meet you guys btw :)

Toto- Peachy does have a category for extra characters :p you can still get in on this! xD

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Totoro on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Thank you all for the comfort. I did see she had an extra characters sort of thing, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do if I actually made one. I'll try to brainstorm today and hopefully come up with something, but if that fails I'll still stick to plan one-> Creepig on chu peeps >:D

Totoro
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Ok I need all of you to help me, by voting. freemixer25 has an idea that will make six more spots open for more people that want to join this role play here is there part to play in this role play.

ok there are 6 magic books are an actual person in Harosith, with all kinds of magical powers. Depending on what you want them to be, they can either be good or evil. Which makes 6 more slots for 6 more peoples to join in the RP. And then we can all work out any edges.

Everybody please vote on ooc if this idea sounds good to all of you.

And all of you people that have submitted your char they were wonderful!

Thx for all your time!

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 pm

I VOTE YAY! :D

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A u t o on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:26 pm

That sounds cool to me! It would be fun to have more than just a few people in the roleplay.

EDIT: By the way, just submitted my character if anyone wants to go to my page and check him out :3
Last edited by A u t o on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A u t o
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:32 pm

I vote sure! If we can get the people it'll be more fun! :)

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Edit: Oh, the funny one is already taken? That's weird, it said open on the base page. Sad. Hey Peachy, pleased to check my PM? I has a good idea for the books. c:
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!