Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter RP - IC -

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter RP - IC -

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Kyle was think puu we dont have to go down there.. he swung around to look at wut may was..

"I dunno.. but i'd rather not find out" he looked at may with a big grin on his face .. "I mean.. what, i didnt hear anything lets go somewhere else" still holding his big grin
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:41 pm

May nodded softly.

"Ok. Lets go." She said, agreeing with Kyle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:20 am

Kyle looked at her oddly... "Wait"

"Your agreeing with me ..... cool" Kyle started walking towards the main hall..

"wait" he stopped and looked at her... he smiled ... "Your scared. hahahaha May?.. scared.. never thought i'd see it." Kyle fell on the ground.. "Hahahaha" he was laughing hysterically.

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:31 am

May kicked him on the ground.

"I'm a girl. I'm allowed to be scared. Besides, you were waaay more scared of what was up there." She growled.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:51 am

Kyle looked at her "Owh no need to kick."

"IM NOT SCARED, ill prove it COME ON!" Kyle started walking toward where the noise woz coming from

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:22 am

May followed behind nervously. She wasnt so sure that she wanted to go.

"Y-you sure this is a good idea?" She asked, stammering.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pain on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 am

The boy took his stroll torward the hole that the Charm made. He took one step across the debri, He then would turn his head in either direction. "It would seem this area is clear, Lord Voldemort." He took a stroll down the hall, He would stop a few feet from the center of the hall.
"Indeed. Let destruction Rain apon Hogwarts." It could be seen, The skies were clouded-over. only a ray or two of sun was left, Not only that, Voldemort's army would soon make their arrival from the Dark-Houses, To Hogwarts. all would end in his favor, all shall bow down before Darkness.

Pain
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:28 am

Kyle stopped in his tracks..

He heard talking an old man and a young boy.. around his age... he looked back at May.. "Stay RIGHT here" he said making sure she didnt get in the way.. he peired around the corner..

and sure enough.. there was someone their.. someone sinister.. "l-l-l-l" Kyle couldnt speak he was so nervous.. he grabbed his throat.. "He-- he who shall-- shall not be named" Kyle took another lok.. by this time his palms were sweaty he looked by at the bottom of the stairs.. where May was standing.. He reached for his wand and took a last look at her.. "Oh god i hope this works.." he pulled out his wand and before you could say bewitched he was around the corner. kyle looked right at the boy.. Strategically his first target. and yelled "EXPELLIAMUS!" forcing the boys wand to go flying..

he looked back at May.... and yelled "GO GET HELP!!" he attention was now turned back at voldamort..

"WHATS YOUR MOVE YOU FOUL BEING!" he yelled

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pain on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:57 am

It would seem that a blur of crimson would seep from the hall next to the boy. It came fast, It was futile. He ran his hand torward the crimson, It would meet with the end of his wand and flick off into a bunch of spark's before it fell a few feet torward his side. "I see that Dumbledore has sent someone of such low class in his place." He would turn, His dark black-eye's meet with the one not so far.

Pain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:00 am

Alexis was in the Slytherin common room,looking out of the window when she felt her arm burn.The Dark Mark.Lord Voldemort is calling for us.She thought.Soon,she saw people in black cloaks slowly entering the castle and smiled.It was her final year at Hogwarts now and it didn't matter to her if she skipped it.She smirked,put a black cloak over herself and called out to her dark phoenix." C'mon Sash,the Dark Lord requires our assistance."She said,walking towards the castle grounds with Sashe flying behind her in the direction she was going.Soon,they reached the Dark Lord and Alexis bowed down loyally."My Lord,you are here."She said,still bowing.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."~ Anonymous

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car"~ Anonymous

NightLady
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pain on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:18 pm

"Ah, Alexis. I thought you were around here somewhere, Perfect. I'll allow you to handle this little low-class. the other Death Eater's shall arrive soon." He took off in the other direction torward the Great Hall. He was followed by the boy, He would also stow his wand back in the sleeve of his cloak. It took little time before both were out of view and around the corner. He came a few feet before the Great Hall's door. It went open with one flick, bent back, if it were hit by an un-seen force. "Let us see what is in the Great Hall."

Pain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:20 pm

Kyle starting walking toward the girl who had taking voldamorts place...

"EXPELLIAMUS!" kyle yelled as he jumped over the balcony and landed on the floor 3 or 4 feet below..

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:42 pm

May glared, as she ran over to get help.

"Just because I'm a girl... jerk" She snarled as she skidded across the floor, stopping at a door. She banged on the door, calling for a teacher that was sleeping inside.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandieAnn on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Sayla slept in her bed and then awoke,breathing heavily"No!"she mumbled,her face had beaded bits of sweat on it.She wiped them off and headed down to the fire,in the slytherin common room.She laid down in front of it,pillow at her head and started reading a book.She soon stood up and walked back to go to sleep.

ooc:can she be an Animugus(SP?)

BrandieAnn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:54 am

"Yes,my Lord."Alexis said as Voldemort left.She turned around and saw the boy jumping over the balcony.Alexis shouted,"Conjunctivitis!" at the same time when the boy shouted Expelliamus.The spell was fired a split second before Alexis' wand flew a few feet away.

Alexis then took the chance and ran to grab her wand whilst the boy was still blinded by her curse. She then quickly used the body binding spell."Petrificus Totalus!"She yelled.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:29 pm

"damn it i cant move.." Kyle struggled a bit.. "I cant get out of this.."

He looked away from the girl.. "Make it quick" he shut his eyes..

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:38 pm

May looked down. The teacher wasnt in the room, unfortunately. She saw Kyle on the ground, bound by a spell. She aimed her wand at the other girl.

"Stupefy!"She shouted as she leapt down and knelt by Kyle.

"You ok?" She asked.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pivotkamikazii on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:05 pm

"be better if i wasnt freakin hexed"

He looked "uhh.. worry about her first would u."

"Ill be fiiine" .. "ill Just lay here.. and wait"

Pivotkamikazii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Life.Death.Tragedy. on Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:09 pm

May nodded standing back up. She prepared her self for anyone else who might pop up.

.Life.Death.Tragedy.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NightLady on Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 am

Alexis was taken aback when the girl shouted stupefy but she managed to react in time.She shouted,"Finite Incantatum!"Stopping the current spells and then using the disarming spell,Expelliamus before summoning a dementor,one of the magical creatures that obeyed Voldemort's orders.She let the dementor handle the rest and went back to the castle to look for Lord Voldemort and join him in his battle.

NightLady
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!