Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harvest Moon Island Of Happiness

a part of “Harvest Moon Island Of Happiness”, a fictional universe by Howl_By_The_Moon.

A roleplay of the game Harvest Moon: Island Of Happiness with all the same characters. (more inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harvest Moon Island Of Happiness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howl_By_The_Moon on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Harvest Moon Island Of Happiness"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Howl_By_The_Moon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Harvest Moon Island Of Happiness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinto on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:30 pm

I love Harvest Moon :3
But I have a question, are we allowed to play same-sex pairings in this game? Like VaughnxWill (if we can add him in, because technically it's the same place right? O.o)
I'm back, after seriously forever! Please call me Lore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cinto
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:20 am

It is the same place o.o just... different game and challenges and such but basically the same...

I submitted a Julia >///< Hope it's ok I just took her personality and such from the site basically then I put 3 pics :P a normal one a chibi one and one someone drew on my fav pic site they altered her clothes and hair a tad but its her... Hope its ok x///x"""
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howl_By_The_Moon on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:32 am

@cookiecupcake, its fine lol i accepted her in :)

Howl_By_The_Moon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinto on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Edit, Okay, nevermind. But could you reserve Vaughn for me? I have classes in about ten minutes and I don't have time to make a character sheet. >.<

Cinto
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howl_By_The_Moon on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:28 pm

@Cinto, yes i can reserve him for you.

Howl_By_The_Moon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Howl_By_The_Moon on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:47 pm

Jeez. It looks like its only going to be us here so we may each have to roleplay as multiple characters. I thought more than this would be interested but i guess not.. :/

Howl_By_The_Moon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeah not that many people know Harvest Moon sadly... But you could always put a notice on the Characters wanted board... I mean I put one there it took like 5 weeks but BAM suddenly I got a flood in of entry's o,o

BUT... I would not mind if we have too playing more then one character... But I warn you in advance... I am TERRIBLE... at playing guys >//3//< Unless there like very feminine or shy or something *flails* but even then >///<

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinto on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Very feminine or shy or something --> Elliot? Not exactly...looool

Harvest Moon is fun. It just takes patience, something a lot of people don't have nowadays. They expect results immediately, what with these stupid shooting games especially. ._.

And thanks, I'll start a sheet.

Cinto
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:35 pm

xD I don't mind shooting games... I just find them very plain and repetitive, I've loved Harvest Moon forever so to me its the best~

And if not that then Pokemon and Zelda and Puzzle's I help my brother with all of his super serious games the puzzles and stuff but I do try and have diversity in my Gaming...

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinto on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 pm

I like almost all types of games except CoD and Black Ops-type stuff. If you'll excuse me saying, I absolutely abhor them. >.<

They're so pointless and violent it can't be good for kids. Or anyone...

Cinto
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:47 pm

>.O your telling me... My brother did not sleep for like 2 years straight playing those stupid games o-o

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinto on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:50 pm

2 years straight? O.o
Sure you're not exaggerating there? O.o (But that isn't so unbelievable considering what they are...)

Cinto
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:54 pm

i'm not exaggerating o-o He graduated then started playing nothing but first person shooters mostly COD and anyway... He would stay awake until I woke up to go to school then he would sleep until dinner...

He's just now starting to come back to life o,o He has days where he sleeps all day.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinto on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:07 pm

O.o

Whoa...exactly why these games should be banned! D8
It's been proved that working night shifts and therefore staying up all night cuts years off your life.

Cinto
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:14 pm

I know :/ If I bug my brother about it... He get's mad though but *shrugs*

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinto on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:24 pm

I think most people would.

But anyway, I think we should stop ranting now XD

Cinto
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Just maybe o,o ... LET THE RANTING TEMPORARILY END *epic arm flail*

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!