Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Haunted(OOC and Profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Haunted(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:16 pm

Okay this is your normal Haunted House RP. Two girls and two boys go to this haunted house on halloween and get stuck. There are six ghosts some friendly and some not so friendly. Can they survive this night or will they become ghosts themselves?

No more humans

Good Ghost: AHeartlessNobody
Good Ghost: AlearaQueenVampires
Good Ghost:
Bad Ghost:
Bad Ghost:
Bad Ghost:

Human: AHeartlessNobody
Human: </3MrEmoMuffin</3
Human: regany
Human: chulance

Name:
Race: (Human or Ghost-if your a ghost say how long you have been dead and if your good or bad)
Crush:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (Anime Pic Only)
Other:

Name: Melody
Race: Human
Crush: It's a secret
Personality: Happy go lucky and hyper.
Bio: She has been into ghosts since she was little and saw her mothers ghost in her room, though no one belived her about it.
Appearance:
Other

Name: Mia
Race: Good Ghost for 20 years
Crush: Another secret
Personality: Shy and says away from the other ghosts in the house.
Bio: She was murdered in the house 20 years ago by her abusive father and now stays there. Sometimes she will go into what seems to a trance and start screaming and yelling because she thinks her father is coming for her.
Appearance: Image
Other: Has a music box that can be heard and thats one of the creepy things about the house is that people hear it and know no one lives there.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Haunted(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Nik LaKoda
Human
Crush:Melody
Personality:A quiet, easily hurt guy. Loves sweets.
Bio:His parents divorced and his mother was killed shortly after. Now he lives with his abusive, alcoholic father. He only really talks to Melody. He snuck out Halloween night with his only three friends, prepared with a backpack full of things.
Other: His backpack has food, his iPod, a few flashlights, and a book of scary stories.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:47 pm

Accepted now we need more people

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:57 pm

Okay. So how is things?

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 pm

Good, I'll make the IC soon once I edit my two characters profiles.))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:04 pm

Sure...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paramorex on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:12 pm

D: nvm

Paramorex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Here is the IC: haunted-t14776.html

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:40 pm

Name:Rachel
Race: Good Ghost has been dead for 16 years.
Crush: No one
Personality: She is shy and doesn't trust people and that's what makes her seem cold but if you get to know her she can be sweet.
Bio: Her mother and father were killed in a car crash and left her with her grandma. Her grandma beat her and so she tried to kill herself many times. One night she broke into the house and hung herself.
Appearance: Image
Other: She makes the same noise a creaking noose makes to scare the people for fun.
Aleara the Vampire Queen

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby regany on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:55 pm

I would love to join this but I seriously doubt my skills to play somebody as young as 16 or 17. That's about 10 years ago :P

Could I be like... the older sister of Melody. Since mum died I took care of her etc etc?? And I took her and Nik and my boyfriend to this house, because I'm the pricky older sister who wanted to get away and needed to take my little sister along?? Would that work with you guys?
True heroes never die, they stay legends.

regany
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:03 pm

Works for me.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:56 pm

Name: Jake Remolds
Race:Human
Crush:It's secerete
Personality:Cheerful person always thinking of good things
Bio:He believes in ghosts and has been called crazy because of that.
Appearance: (Anime Pic Only)http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guy/darkpredatorprincess/hot_anime_guycopy.jpg?o=20
Other:
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Your accepted

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!