Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hawthorn Academy (a school for the talented)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Hawthorn Academy (a school for the talented)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 9:51 am

NOTE: All of the students must have their roommates, you CAN'T live alone. Oh, and a dorm too. Choose between Sapphire, Ruby, Opal, or Amethyst Thanks! :D
"you have everything that i want in your hands... and you didn't even close it for me,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 10:00 am

Jack wandered aimlessly through the corridors. Was this the right dorm? He opened the door. A girl was sat writing in something by the window. "ermm..hi. Is this right? I know I'm in this block, just not too sure which dorm I have." They hadn't said anything about this before. There must've been a mistake. He gets lost easy. Yeah, that must be it.
Last edited by Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 11:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
O RLY.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Sat May 24, 2008 11:06 am

<<sorry about how long it took me to get this! :/

Name: Jazmine Black
School: Going into High
Talent: Art/Creative Writing
Background: To be Revealed. <<in other words, too lazy. XD>>
Appearence (optional): Image
+++++++
Name: Rei Black (Jaz's brother, pronounced 'Ray')
School: High
Talent: Science, Baseball, Math, Swimming
Background: To be Revealed. <<in other words, too lazy. XD>>
Appearence (optional): Image

wolvesvane
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 11:30 am

(wolvesvane, you can start now too! :D)

Taya is still walking slowly to Sapphire Boys' Dorm. She don't know what to do. For once in her life, she feels... Rejected. But she still believes on the inside that this would come true. That this feeling - whatever it is - will get through.

"Aurel..." she calls as she enters her brother's room. "Wake up, you dummy..." she sits at the edge of the bed, shaking Aurel up and down.

"One more minute, lil' sis... We still have time..."

"No...! Aurel, it's 7.30 now! We'll missed the ceremony!" says Taya, insisting on her brother's waking. She doesn't want to be late on the first day, after all.

"Alright, alright," Aurel gets up with his t-shirt and jeans. Then he just changes his clothes in to Hawthorn's uniform and brush his teeth. "Ready, Taya..." he still dazes sleepily. Then he grabs Taya's hand and heads outside, to the mainhall.

"Yeah, whatever..." Taya is still a bit down to her last experience, but follows her brother either way.

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat May 24, 2008 11:37 am

Name: Lysander Wilson
school: High
Talent: Photography,drawing.
Background: nothing really interesting has happened in Lysander's life untill just now
Apperence:Image Typical Emo kid right down to the sytle of clothing , music ect.
Personality: a little shy when you first meet him, fun loving, sweet and caring.
Extra: is a free runner, and a skateboarder.
Last edited by nightwolf on Sat May 24, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat May 24, 2008 11:57 am

Casper popped her head up in surprise. "Oh, this is the Amethyst dorm. I believe your the next building over." She said looking back at her sketch. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 12:02 pm

"Oh...sorry. My mistake. Nevermind, thanks." He started to walk out.

Two seconds later he was back. "Um..yeah. Don't suppose you could tell me how to get to the next building, could you? I'm bad at this. Really bad at this."

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat May 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Aroura stepped out of the Ruby dorm, grinning a little. She'd just been on the phone to her brother, and she'd even gotten to speak to his two kids. She had arrived at the school yesterday, and had already unpacked and settled in a little. This was her first yeat here, and she was still wondering what it would be like. She wandered around campus aimlessly, looking for something to do.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat May 24, 2008 7:07 pm

Casper laughed lightly and tilted her head. "Go down the hall and take the stairs to the door at the bottom, your building is on the right." She laughed again and went back to her notebook.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Sat May 24, 2008 8:17 pm

Rei looked up groggily from where he was sleeping, which was underneath a row of chairs out in a hallway somewhere, having been too exhausted when he got there the previous night to accually find a bed to crash in. HE accually prefered this anyways. He looked over at the hallway, reaching out and grabbing a passer-by's ankle. "Do you have the time?" he asked, hoping he hadn't scared whoever it was when he reached out.

<<this can be anybody already not interacting with someone.>>

wolvesvane
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 11:25 pm

"Umm, yeah," says Taya. She have been separated with her brother when so many students greeted him. And now, a boy who is half-asleep is touching her ankle and asks for her time.

"What is it? Oh, and I'm Taya by the way. Taya Marsden," she says nicely. She thinks that this boy - whoever he is - is needing help right away. "So, what's your name, then?" she adds, wotth a little bit of smile this time.

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sun May 25, 2008 4:55 am

"OH ok" He smiled politely. "Thankyou for your help." He left and walked down the stairs into the main hall. Maybe he should wait here for a while. It seemed everyone else was deep in conversation. Jack grabbed a person and started to speak to them. "HI, everyone else is talking and I want to as well, so nice to meet you." He held out a hand to the stranger. (anyone feel free to jump in :) )

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun May 25, 2008 7:01 am

"HI, everyone else is talking and I want to as well, so nice to meet you."
Aroura blinked as someone appeared seemingly from nowhere and started speaking to her.
"Um..Hi." She said, grinning and shaking his hand. "I'm Aroura. Nice to meet you."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sun May 25, 2008 7:14 am

He smiled, glad to have not inadvertantly grabbed someone he shouldn't have. "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Jack. D'you know what we're meant to be doing now?" He was kinda panicky, there were a lot of people in such a small space.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun May 25, 2008 7:19 am

Aroura shrugged. "I'm not sure. Classes don't start untill tomorrow though.. I guess people are just sort of, getting to know eachother. I'm thinking of heading over to the other girls dorms....are you okay?" She frowned a little, noticing he seemed kinda jumpy.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sun May 25, 2008 7:24 am

"Umm..what?" He was scanning the room for an exit, this was WAY too crowded for him. And he'd forgotten the way that other girl had told him. Brilliant. "I dont reall- Hey, will you come outside with me? I'm feeling a bit weird." He looked at the girl, and without waiting for an answer, started to pull her outside.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun May 25, 2008 7:33 am

She walked outside with him, and found herself stood in a small courtyard. "It's much nicer out here.." She said, smiling. Aroura wondered why he was so freaked out by the people, but figured he must be claustrophobic or something.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sun May 25, 2008 8:04 am

Jack let go of the girls arm and went to sit on a bench. "thanks. I just, ugh, i just don't like being around that many people. People kinda creep me out." He smiled awkwardly "If that makes any sense at all. I'm not having the best day to be honest, I've spent most of it worrying about my sister, and I have no idea where I'm meant to be or who my roommate is, and the odds are saying I'm not going to like whoever it is."

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun May 25, 2008 8:09 am

"People are idiots" Aroura agreed, smiling comfortingly at him and sitting down next to him on the bench. "But don't worry about roommates. Even the worst ones, you can generaly find yourself getting along with. And worrying about your sister? You remind me of my older brother..." She said, laughing a little. "He's always stressing out, wanting to be sure I'm ok."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sun May 25, 2008 8:26 am

He grinned, looking at her. "Well, that's what we're here for. We HAVE to worry. You little sisters wouldn't know it, but it's actually a fundamental part of being a sibling. It's kinda heightened with me because if I didn't check up on her, there's no-one else to. She'd be all on her own." his grin faded slightly "And that's not allowed to happen. SO-" He looked back up at the girl "I have to do 3 times the amount of worrying to make up for it" He smiled again.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!