Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hawthorn Academy (a school for the talented)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Hawthorn Academy (a school for the talented)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Fri May 23, 2008 11:26 am

(please join!)

Dear student,

You have been invited to Hawthorn Academy, a special school for the talented. It is because of your amazing skill that the school decided to take you in. Let me give you a brief explanation of Hawthorn Academy.

Hawthorn Academy is a boarding school for young ones from Elementary School to High School. The students here are all talented at either one of the Sport/Academic/Art&Music. It is guarentee that Hawthorn students will find a suitable jobs for them in the future. Because it is a special school run by the government, the school picks its candidates and will not received unworthy students. The teachers and the facilities are all pick too, so no need to worry for unwanted disturbances. We have the best buildings, security, and education system there is, just for the talented ones.

The first semester in the new year of our school is about to begin.

Thank You,
Principal Lily

so here's what you gotta do:

Name:

School: Elementary/Middle/High

Talent:

Background:

Appearence (optional):

and anything else that you think is important!
Oh, and don't ever godmod, play other players char, and no cheating!
Have Fun!
"you have everything that i want in your hands... and you didn't even close it for me,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Hawthorn Academy (a school for the talented)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Fri May 23, 2008 11:31 am

Name: Taya Marsden

School: Middle School

Talent: Art; sketching and writing literature, Music; singing

Background/Family: Parents died on an accidents, have an older brother named Aurel, who is also in Hawthorn, but on Academic class.

Personality: fun, caring, will do anything for loved once, a little childish but likes to think (though that makes her confuse), naive, and loves anything that sweet, fuzzy, and warm
Attachments
Cute Animestar.jpg
Taya in my story
(85.48 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Last edited by happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Fri May 23, 2008 11:48 am

Name: Casper Jameson

School: Elementary/Middle/High: High school

Talent: Music, drawing, science

Background: Father died when she was 8. Her mother didn't really want her around and she is an only child. Her mother wants her out of the house asap.

Appearence (optional): Longblack hair, sapphire eyes, white shirt with black blazer, matching skirt.

Personality: Calm and nice. A bit of a prankster. Sensible when needed to be.
Attachments
anime_schoolgirl_fav638_edited.jpg
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri May 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Name: Aroura-Rose Thorne
School: Highschool
Talent: Drama, Biology and Chemistry
Personality: Laid back and cheerful. She has a calming effect on most people, and is usualy able to smooth over any conflict before it gets serious.
Background: Her parents are rich, pushy and arrogent, and want her to be a famous actress. They make her go to auditions for commercials and tv roles every few months, and she always purposely messes up because she'd rather stay in school and take it easy. Her brother, Kairo, has a two year twins called Ethan and ella, both of whom love Aroura.
Appearence (optional):

Even though he's not going to be in the story much, heres her brother's bio
Name: Kairo-Jacob Thorne
School: Graduated
Personality: Mature for his age, and proective of Aroura.(he emails ad calls her almost every day to check up on how she's doing)
Background: Kairo didn't go to Hawthorn, even though he's always been a skilled musician. Instead he went to a normal school, argued with his parents, dated a different girl every week and got involved with drugs. The final straw for his parents came when he got some random girl pregnant, and they kicked him out (he lives with a friend now, and the twins live with their mom and her parents) Despite all that drama, he's a nice guy and would do anything for his friends and little sister.
Appearence (optional):
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Fri May 23, 2008 7:19 pm

<<may i join? CX this looks fun.>>

wolvesvane
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Fri May 23, 2008 10:58 pm

yeah, sure! you can join!

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 4:30 am

Name: Jack Turner

School: High school

Talent: Art&Music

Background: Orphaned as a kid, raised his little sister up to this point, and is having a few problems leaving her in the care of her boarding school. Not a lot of people know what happened to his parents, and he only has a faint idea. He's quiet unless spoken to, but stands his ground when threatened.

Appearence (optional): http://enaxpon.deviantart.com/art/Guy-71336014 - Dirty blonde hair which is fairly long. Wears a white t-shirt under a black and white checkered jacket. Quite plain except for a star necklace around his neck.

Personality: Normally just keeps his head down, but has been known to lose his temper when he sees fit too. Always polite, but very rarely actually takes a liking to someone.
O RLY.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 6:01 am

(yosh! let's start!)

Taya is so excited to enter Hawthorn. Her brother Aurel has been there for as long as she remembers. She used to just see her brother at school holiday, because Hawthorn is a boarding school. But now, finally, she can go to the same school and not be lonely anymore. She is also excited about Middle school, because she felt that Elemantary school is boring. So she go ahead and walk brightly to the main hall.

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 7:11 am

Jack sat in the Library and worried. Was she ok? She'd never been on her own before. She can always visit in the holidays. What if she gets into trouble? What if the school floods? Gah. Gotta stop thinking about it. Just concentrate on the books.

The doors opened and he heard the sounds of all the young kids who'd been "selected" entering. He'd arrived quite early, and was pretty much unpacked. This didn't mean he had integrated himself yet. Everyone seemed to keep to the groups they'd come in, but he'd come on his own. Did they know about his background? Probably. Oh well. He should probably just keep his head down for a while. Even the talented kids aren't prone to fighting.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 8:07 am

"Ooh, they aren't here yet..." She says as she takes a quick glance at the hall. "Oh, well, I guess I'll visit Aurel. I wonder where he is?" she exits the hall at once and wonders through the school. But what she don't know is, Aurel is still fast asleep in his bed down at the dormitory, and she have the wrong idea that Aurel might be in the library.

Taya looks around at all the tall shelves and big tables and she sees immediately a figure of a young boy, the same age as his brother's at one of the tables. (Jack)

"Hello," says Taya to the boy."You look like you're in high school. Do you know a boy named Aurel around here? He's pretty popular, you know. Or maybe you're new too?" she knows that the boy is older than her, but her naive minds thinks that it's really no big deal.

"Hey," she continues as she sits down next to him. "What's your name by the way? I think my brother speaks of you once..."

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 8:18 am

Jack looked up. "What?" A small girl was stood in front of him. What's she on about. "I don't know anyone called Aurel, I don't hang out with popular people, I'm new yes, so he probably hasn't spoken about me, ok? I'm the only person in the library, so you're in the wrong place." He looked at the kid for a while, then returned to his book.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 8:24 am

Hearing this, Taya just smiles and talks again to the boy, "You haven't said your name, you know... I'm Taya by the way, Taya Marsden,"

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 8:33 am

Jack looked back up from his book and stared at the kid. "I. am. Jack. OK? PLEASE let me finish this page, yeah?" He was getting annoyed. Why did everyone always bother him like this? He's too highly-strung, this is the problem. She was probably just being nice. He forced a smile. "who is it you're looking for again?"

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 8:56 am

Taya grins, cause she knows that Jack is finally being nice to her. "Aurel. Marsden. My brother, remember?" she stands up and picks a random book at the nearest bookshelf and says, "You're right, I should let you finish. The library IS for reading, after all. So I guess I'll read too,"

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 9:08 am

Gah. She smiled. Bad sign. "Ok. He's probably going to be in the dorms. They're out of her and on the left. Good luck." He HAD to stop being polite. It was getting him nowhere.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 9:25 am

"Oh, okay," says Taya. "I'll borrow this one then," she takes her book and heads outside.

But before she reaches the door, she asks one last thing to the boy, "You're very nice. Would you please visit me in my dorm sometimes? I'm in the Amethyst Girls' Dorm by the way..." then she glances and smiles yet again.
Last edited by happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 9:28 am

He was back into the book. "Ermm..yeah sure. And I'm not "nice", please don't think that. I hate nice people." He looked at her scornfully. "Now would you care to leave me alone?"

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat May 24, 2008 9:34 am

Casper walked down the hallway with an annoyed look playing across her face. New kids crowded the hall she had to get down to be at peace in her room. Bumping into a few of them she finally made her way to her room with a sigh of relief as she opened the door and moved over to the window. She pulled a notebook out and began writing in the sun's light. 'High school is going to suck like everything else.'

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchi on Sat May 24, 2008 9:44 am

Jack sat and read, Ipod playing whatever into his ears. He hated this. Why did he always have to "make friends" and "be nice" or just screw it up. People try to be nice to him, he's awkward and scornful back. People reject him, he likes them more than he ever has. It's stupid.
He put the book down and started to head to his dorm. This was going to be interesting.

Uchi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sat May 24, 2008 9:46 am

Taya now feeling rather dissapointed and just walks away. She is going to meet her brother, then go to the opening ceremony. That's what she'll do. Then she'll go to her room and do her work. How boring. How... un-new... So she just stands there before she realizes that she have to go. She feels something about that other boy. Something's great... Yet, as horrible as can be... Could it be?

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!