Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Heart Close to Home

A Heart Close To Home.

a part of “A Heart Close to Home”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

((CLOSED RP HAS BEGUN)) In the countries of medieval time war is rampant is marriage the only answer or will these royals eyes wander to someone else?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Heart Close to Home”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Heart Close To Home.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:19 pm

"A Heart Close To Home."

WOOHOO :P this is gonna be funnnnn :P Hope lots of people join and we can get started soon >w<

Hope to RP with everyone soon ;P
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: A Heart Close To Home.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:38 pm

I want to reserve a knight, I'll wait for a princess to submit the character.
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alyx on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:47 pm

May I reserve a Princess? I'll get the skelly in tomorrow.
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

Alyx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firebird18 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Pmed you already but prince for me?
A man had sons who were always fighting. He one day told them to get a bundle of sticks. Then, he placed the bundle into the hands of each of them and told them to break it and they were unable to do it. He then opened the bundle, took the sticks separately and again put them into his sons' hands, and they broke them easily. He said: if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other you will be uninjured by all the attempts of your enemies but if you are divided you will be broken as easily as sticks.

Firebird18
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Alrighty made all the reservations :P

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Can I reserve a princess please? :3
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ran_Akuma on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 am

A princess or a maid....well I believe a princess would be nice, but eh...I'll reserve a maid please.
Lalalalalalala~!!! Ahnyoung Pussy Cat~!! Lalalalala~!

Ran_Akuma
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:41 am

>w< alright Luna il reserve you and Ran... o.o Maid??? i guess :P

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ran_Akuma on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 am

Yesh a maid Cookie :3
I'm not your average maid though :P

Ran_Akuma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:54 am

:P oh my

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ran_Akuma on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 am

Mhmm...want a Cookie-Cupcake? ^-^ *hands you cookie-cupcake* It's my new dish :3

Ran_Akuma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 am

O 3O *noms*

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ran_Akuma on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:07 am

See I'm not average >:D

Ran_Akuma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 am

xD I can tell :P

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 am

I'd like to reserve a knight please, if it's ok.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:37 am

sure ^w^

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chizzura on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 am

Yay thanks for accepting me!! XD This is gonna be awesome!!

Chizzura
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 am

No problem and it will be >w<

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ran_Akuma on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:42 am

We need more princess ._.

Ran_Akuma
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:51 am

Yeahhh i know > 3<

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!