Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heart Glow

Heart Glow

a part of “Heart Glow”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

Rules are made to be broken, but will it lead to a happy future, or an unhappy future?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heart Glow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Heart Glow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:43 pm

Are there any Princes left? :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Nobody else has taken shadow powers, right?

And, one more thing, Annaky, the part that says "role" means powers for the princes right? I'm going by Lovely's profile.

*EDIT*

I finished my character's profile. He so cute x3 (if I do say so myself). I hope he's okay. If I messed anything up, tell me and I'll change in immediately! *hyperventilates*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:03 pm

OH YAY KIKU!! Yayayayaness! :D

We have similar tastes! (Great minds think alike. >D)

And I would have made my character younger... but I just don't play them well. :( I've tried... but I get stuck in the same rut with them and it only works on certain RPs. :/ I'm happy with mine, however, and I also enjoy the songs for them greatly! :D:D:D Can't wait to get started!!!

Edit- Also, just wondering if Zahra got sent in? I didn't know if you had someone else putting in as well, or if you just didn't get around to looking at her yet? :D Don't mean to be naggy! >P

Edit- #2-- KISS WITH A FIST! YES! HA! <3 Kiku.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Haha, I guess we do at that. And I'm on a Florence + The Machine kick today, can you tell?

Both my character sheets are now in, so I humbly request your consideration. *bows* :D
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:15 pm

I read the rest of the OOC and saw that some people were sending in character sheets for the pink girl and you would choose which is best. Can I also send one in? It should be up later today if your answer is yes.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:19 pm

LOL! I just started on Jin's profile! Good songs! I <3 them!

Edit- ;_; Jin's bro-love to Adio is spectacular. Once all the princes have been made, I'm going to add to Adio's profile about all of them. Simply because he is big brother and he should know something about all of them (and likewise fee something about them). It would only be right.

And why do I feel like Zahra is a total loser? o_o I mean, don't get me wrong, I love her dearly! But she's practically stupid... She knows survival and how to stick up for others... that's it. >_> I suppose she will be pretty easy for me to play then. A nice contrast to all the other girls as well. I can't WAIT! AGH!

P.S. I didn't like Zahra's necklace... so I changed it.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:46 am

Ash! I accidentally accepted both pinks~ I'm such a moron... Maybes they could be twins? Or one of you will have to abandon.
Can you tell me which you'd rather have? Twins or one pink?

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:09 am

I'm cool with twins... but I'm guessing one of us would be changing our girls personality? I'm fine with it. This roleplay just seems really interesting and I would love to be a part of it.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:43 am

I was looking over Listen-To-Me's profile for Ivory and just wanted to make one thing clear. Adio is technically the heir to the throne. Being the eldest, that's always the case. And in his death, it would fall to the second eldest (Jin) and so on and so forth. In his history, Listen wrote that Ivory was the heir, when in truth, they are all the heir, just in descending order.

And as far as the parentage goes, I don't think Annaky stated the king was corrupt. We need to keep the Princes' stories similar as far as pasts go. They are brothers, aren't they?

Edit-- And also... why don't Kapugen or Kiku just switch over to the Red Girl? OR do we already have someone for that role?

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Listen-To-Me♥ on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Sorry, you want me to fix it? Cuz nobody told me they were related. I thought they were all just random dudes. :(

Edit: I never said Ivory was the NEXT heir, it says he would have to take the throne very soon implying that the princes before him can die easily.
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

ImageImageImage

Listen-To-Me♥
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:53 pm

I thought it was implied they were related. But really, only Annaky can answer that for us. So we should wait for her reply on that one.

As far as the heir thing goes, I suppose I just read it wrong. No biggie! :D I just wanna make sure we're all on the same page as far as the back story goes. ^-^

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:25 pm

@Vonny- I sent Kapugen a PM regarding just this (the red thing), so hopefully it will be worked out shortly.

Also, are we absolutely forbidden from pairing along Prince/Guardian lines? Depending on your feelings about age restrictions, that might make Lenore a technical impossibility, seeing as how she seems to be the oldest girl and such. Er... yeah... *cough*

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:28 pm

So can we post? Now that the first one is up? i have like my huge post so ready now..But i'm so nervous my fingers are hesitating on the Post button! >.<
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:53 pm

I'm 90% sure you can post now, x3 Because why would she post and not expect others to? So, why not go ahead?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Well I'd be fine with switching over to the red girl, but someone has it reserved and I think that would be pretty rude of me to just up and take their spot without talking to the GM. If the GM is okay with it, I can switch over to the red girl, but I need her to approve it first, otherwise, I could make my character older and it can just be implied that her and Kurokiku are related... or maybe not twins, but sisters? Or one was abandoned as a child, adopting a different name when found by a family? I don't know... just suggestions...

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Oh Kiku, it was fate, truly, that brought us together. I loled and squeed like a school girl when I saw both out characters paired up. It made me super-duper happy, yeshum. ;3

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Haha, I do have so much fun writing in tandem with you, Von! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with, actually!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Howdy everyone!

I've submitted a character sheet for the last prince, only I wasn't exactly certain which one was missing, so I did my best, and hopefully it works? I've read the intro posts, and this seems like a good group and a sweet concept. I hope to join you soon!

-Machina
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Yay Machina! I end up Rp'ing with you a lot, too, actually. XD

Love Sora, by the way. (^_^)

And may I say that Lan's post was adorable?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:21 am

I'll have 2 post when I Get home. Sorry!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!