Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Infection: Into the Breach

HeavyRain Team OOC

a part of “Infection: Into the Breach”, a fictional universe by R.T.M.X..

With the aftermath of a global viral outbreak claiming mankind and the sudden disappearance of a corporate research facility, Delta Squad has been called in. Their mission: To investigate and secure the facility and the surrounding sector.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Infection: Into the Breach”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

HeavyRain Team OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:54 am

Members of fireteam Bravo, this is your OOC. Use this thread instead of the General OOC for plans, objective discussion, et cetera.
Last edited by R.T.M.X. on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Re: Bravo Team OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:11 am

Awesome, I had an idea for Bravo team's name, a couple actually...

HeavyRain - It's sort of a nice reference to the team as a whole... We're a fairly forceful bunch it seems, with attitudes that could cause the worst shit storm of a zombie's life if it were caught in our wake :D

Or

Lastcall Because we're the guys and gals you bring in when shit get's serious and all you have left is us.

OR

Redemption - Because we're here to help save humanity, and we're that hardcore the only word that describes what we're doing is redemption...

OR

I might have too much time on my hands lol.. Personally I like HeavyRain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:55 am

I could go for either of the first two. Idk, I don't like Redemption. To me, we're kinda like the "Dirty Harry" of the squads. Leave the saving the world to someone else, we're just here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

....... Looking back at what I just typed, I vote that be our motto ^
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Im quite fond of HeavyRain myself :) & Raidose im glad you liked Harpy's song! I do believe her & Axton will get along swimmingly.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 pm

HeavyRain sounds good to me aswell 0-0 On a side note, I can just see at some point Thorn thinking "I was sane once. Then I met these people."

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:02 pm

HeavyRain! I like it!
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:52 am

So I'm guessing it's Heavy Rain?

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Indeed, it seems it was unanimously decided upon :)

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Re: HeavyRain Team OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 pm

Awww, Cortez! You just gotta ruin my fun, don't you? XD

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:33 pm

*squirts ax with water bottle* bad boy...no :p

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Thu May 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Hey, Guys, just checking to see who is still RPing here? I'm going to write a post a bit later today and just move us straight off the ship and into the museum we're touching down on, and if it's alright with you guys, I'm just going to slightly prompt what each of us does? Nothing major at all, just sort of get us all of the ship and into the museum with conflict so the others can stop having heart-attacks over the story progression. I won't be speaking, or acting on your behalf, just simply stating we all got off and went into the museum, but I'm just checking so I don't tread on any toes.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!