Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello everyone.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello everyone.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MCCCXXXVII on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Well hello everyone.

The life of a PMC Contractor is very boreing when your no longer in a conflict zone. This is why I have retured to something I know just about as much as killing people. Tellling stories about killing people or Roleplaying. I was told about this site by a good friend of mine befor he was shot in one of our last missions befor we left Afganistan. Now we are sitting back in our respective homelands waiting for that call.

I'm a relitivly good roleplayer though my spelling is not quite as good I would hope. You see when you spend most of you life weight training and learning tactics to keep your self alive in a combat rich enviroment you lose some basic skills, the most comon of witch is good gramer spelling and punctuation just for the simple fact of not writeing a lot. Then there are other things we lose like the feel of being a human.

Well i look forward to roleplaying with many of you and getting into a few good long term Rp's though im not shure how long ill be as they say state side, though i dont live in a state. I do know that i love to roleplay and i hope to see you all on the battle fields of our imaginations.

Boris "Grizz" Alexander.
They pay me to rid the world of evil and protect the goodly people from evil Its like being a knight, though we switched out the swords and shields for rifles, and hand grenades.

Private Contractor is my title though the simple people call us Soldiers of Fortune and the youth of many nations call us Mercenaries.

Boris "Grizz" Alexander, Best of The Hounds

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MCCCXXXVII
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello everyone.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternity on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:40 pm

Hey, and welcome. You seem quite interesting, and interesting people provide for interesting roleplays.

Hope to see you around the forums Grizz :)

~Arie J.~
-- Eternity --
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eternity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ponats on Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:24 am

Welcome 1337 and good luck with your travels here.
Meh.

Ponats
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:21 am

Because you have a very long username, I'm gonna' call you "Numerals." Is that okay?

Welcome to our forum, Numerals! Have a fishy stick!

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!