Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Her Majesty's Requiem

Her Majesty's Requiem

a part of “Her Majesty's Requiem”, a fictional universe by SkyRight.

"There are two who live in the darkness. One who relishes in it, and another who uses it's own dark power to fight it." (NEED NEW CHARACTERS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Her Majesty's Requiem”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Her Majesty's Requiem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Her Majesty's Requiem"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Her Majesty's Requiem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Supernatural being assassin (poison, of course)...? Reserve.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Trapt on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Um Skeleton Please?
Every one has a purpose, Good or Evil,
Right
or Wrong, We all belong...

Trapt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Trapt! skeleton's ready! sorry I forgot about it.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:37 pm

haha, charrie pics. by me!
if any one joining wants me to do one for them, im happy too!

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Thank you Silver! :)

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

um, I talked over this with Sky: imma be in control of the obsidian snow characters. so yeah, thats why I have a ton on the characters tab and why they aren't all in constant use.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 pm

just by the by, to anyone looking to join, If one other person wants to help me control members of obsidian snow, they could make an 'alchemist' which would really just be someone who is in charge of the lab and makes both medicine and poison. I would be looking for them to maybe have an innocent romantic relationship with Blaise?*

of course, they would be allowed to also make a requim member, since that roll wouldn't be on the 'battlefield' a lot.

*if doing that, they would ideally be someone who was allways trying to help make her a better person, teaching her the ways of having a conscience.
Last edited by Sivermist on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:30 pm

but, more importantly, we need requim characters! yah!

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 pm

Hey, I put together a character for the alchemist. I'd also be willing to play a Requiem character if they're still needed.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks for making the alchemist Flying Monkey Child! I think we have enough members to start now, so posting has now begun! You can still play a second character if you want, but if not, that's also ok.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Made a character, posted, ready to RP :D
Es lebe Deutschland!

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:14 am

Hopefully Silvermist posts soon :S

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:51 pm

I just sent her a message! Hopefully, she'll reply soon.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Silvermist is back! :D

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scythe Massakür on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:52 pm

I submitted a character as I was not sure you were still accepting characters. Also, if you do accept him, I'd like to make a suggestion about his recruitment.
Scythe Massakür's quote of the month:

Women are like whiskey: pleasing to the eye, warming to the heart, and the cause of the world’s worst headaches.

Scythe Massakür
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 pm

sure! what did you have in mind?

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scythe Massakür on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:22 pm

I'd like you guys to hunt him down and recruit him. He lives in London, in the Foreign Quarter

Scythe Massakür
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyRight on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:52 pm

awesome! lets have all the characters meet when we start searching of Jackie (Jack the Ripper) in the foreign quarter. your character can get mixed up in an encounter between the Requiem and Obsidian Snow, and after the fight, we can recruit you.

SkyRight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scythe Massakür on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Hmm..you want me to direct him out of the tavern?

Scythe Massakür
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!