Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hero Hearts

Hero Hearts

a part of “Hero Hearts”, a fictional universe by RebornAncient12.

A teenage superhero must live through the strains of life, love, and fights.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hero Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hero Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:57 pm

I hope that's acceptable.

c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:37 am

There are two possible origins for StarGazer (armor):
*StarGazer is a piece of alien technology that somehow ended up on Earth.

*StarGazer is the product of (human form name here)'s genius.

It is also possible in the two possibilities that StarGazer is sentient. That is for you to decide.

RUN

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:57 am

so just out of curiosity, about how close are we to starting? I don't mind waiting, I was just wondering where we stand.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:06 am

...A bit far. I'll take over male BF slot soon.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:18 am

Sounds good. I'll be here when everyone is ready.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:41 am

I have taken over Male BF slot, so:

We could wait for someone to take the rest of the villain slots, or we'll go with what we have. Any votes?

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:42 pm

I don't care either way, we can start now or wait a couple more days.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:12 am

Well, as I said in the Introduction Page, the rp will kick off with the female lead being chased by villain's henchman. I don't know when all of you are ready. But, I'm ready when you are.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:54 am

Emotionless should post first, I already know what I want to do, but it would be easier with a setting from he perspective, as far as actually writing it would go.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Sorry, i didnt mean to keep yo guys waiting. Just finished moving =p and i am so damn tired. ill post asap.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm ready :p

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:30 pm

pooooosteeeeed!

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:53 pm

So I'm thinking about StarGarzer and....

....is he OP? I mean, is he supposed to be?

I hope there's guise that can at least threaten him... even whatshisface doesn't really have any 'powers' that would grant him power to harm StarGazer..... I assume you've already got this covered?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:06 pm

My guy is pretty much evil Batman. He will be fine. *evilgrin*

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:13 pm

posteth, im bored.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Done. I have to go to work soon, but I should be able to post one more time before then.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:43 pm

I should post.

Here's what it would be like.

"StarGazer flies from OUTTA FUCKIN NOWHERE TO DELIVER A SUPER-POWERED HAYMAKER TO EVIL BATMAN'S FAYSE! FUCK YEAH! BEFORE THE MAN CAN EVEN REALIZE HE'S IN PAIN, HE GETS TEABAGGED LIKE A BOSS!"

or something to that effect.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:59 pm

I don't feel like playing five year old superheroes with you. The thing is that virtually EVERY superhero should be able to do that. Especially superman. But it does not happen, because that would not be any fun to watch or read. also, you cannot control my character. you cannot say that my character did not have time to react. That is called Godmodding. Yes, I realize that my character has to lose because he is a bad guy, but you cannot say that he lost the fight before it began by virtue of having no "super powers" It is an RP. So play your own Role. and don't worry about my guy unless I post a continuity error. Then you can tell me that I need to fix something.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Well....that escalated quickly.....

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 pm

JEDH3 wrote:I don't feel like playing five year old superheroes with you. The thing is that virtually EVERY superhero should be able to do that. Especially superman. But it does not happen, because that would not be any fun to watch or read. also, you cannot control my character. you cannot say that my character did not have time to react. That is called Godmodding. Yes, I realize that my character has to lose because he is a bad guy, but you cannot say that he lost the fight before it began by virtue of having no "super powers" It is an RP. So play your own Role. and don't worry about my guy unless I post a continuity error. Then you can tell me that I need to fix something.

JED.... tell me exactly how serious you REALLY think that last post was. I'm going to HOPE that you are joking because...... I question your intellegence if you took that obvious fake post seriously in any way.

Honestly bro.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!