Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heroes: Heroes vs Villains

Heroes: Heroes vs Villains OOC (New!)

a part of “Heroes: Heroes vs Villains”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

People with abilities are appearing more and more. The Company is gone, lost in the minds of there once faithful employs. With the organization responsible for hiding ability users gone, will they be exposed?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heroes: Heroes vs Villains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Heroes: Heroes vs Villains OOC (New!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Alright basically this is an ongoing RP, alot has happened, so just join in the RP, make your profile and submit it as Neodraconis's characters, submit all your profiles in that thing, don't continually make new profiles.

roleplay/heroes-heroes-vs-villains/

Don't worry about other stuff, just submit a profile ok.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:35 am

Wow chu that doesn't explain a lot.

Neodraconis... Do you have AIM? We all use it to talk and communicate about the RP and are all pretty nice people. If you wanted to add some of us that might help since we can explain things to you and answer your questions a lot better and in a lot more detail.

Send me PM if you are interested or if you have any specific questions and I can try and answer them or get someone to.
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neodraconis on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:21 pm

I feel like a little small boy that is starting school or something. All of you guys have so much stuff that you have allready rped and stuff, and here comes the little n00b, Neo. *Waves nervously!* And when you do your post in the IC, they are so wellwritten and long, I am nervous that I am not going to be able to post that good post, but I will try! :)

Neodraconis
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Alright no problem Neo, no one will get onto for not forming massive posts, just do your best, and have fun.! :D New people are always accepted in this RP.

Also your characters are approved! So you can start rping.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:01 am

Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Clark on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 am

I regretted not joining.
I wanted Nikki....
I am a noob, I don't know anything here !

Clark
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 pm

jesus is this thing still going i thought it died out long ago
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Outlaw wrote:jesus is this thing still going i thought it died out long ago
We are currently in Arc 3. The person in charge is working on things, before he makes the OOC for it.

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Wow, we havent touched this OOC in forever

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:12 am

Gotta move that gear up!

roleplay/heroes-us-or-them/

New IC, Chu free. That's the slogan I'm keeping, deal with it. :D
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jospeth on Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Hey guys my names Jeramy and I enjoy Hero roleplays and science fiction. Who plays Suresh? I have a plot where Christopher goes to.him seeking answers to how he got this power. And we could plot further down the line.

Jospeth
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!