Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

High Fantasy RP Seeking RPers

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

High Fantasy RP Seeking RPers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi guys, my name is VindicatedPurpose, or Vin for short.

I am running a roleplay called Skaerra: The Unlikely Tale. It is a high fantasy roleplay set in an original (with influences of course) world of my design known as Skaerra. The story beings with a band of random adventurers, each having shared a single dream calling them to join a quest. Where it will take them, nobody knows, but the stars' the limit.

Ergo, your standard high fantasy roleplay fare. There will be dragons and mythical creatures, angels and demons, gods and goddesses, lands of fate and wonder. All those who are extraordinary, were ordinary once.

There's a lot of different influences thrown into this roleplay, and I could go on and on about that.

Maybe you should just read up on it yourself, though.

We're a kind of slow burn-small group deal. Posts are once a week minimum, ideally, but people have lives. I'm not much of a perfectionist when it comes to grammar. I only care about your storytelling ability. We've been online for about two months, so I've got some committed folks roleplaying with me. I'm looking for 1 to 2 interested people. PM me if you are one of those, we can talk plot, character, and other details.

Skaerra: The Unlikely Tale

Thanks for reading this. I offer you digital cookies that are not really cookies but merely tokens of good will with no monetary value attached to them.

Ciao.

EDIT 05/02/16:

We're currently closed to submissions. It may reopen again, stay tuned, interested parties.
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Re: High Fantasy RP Seeking RPers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:34 am

We're open again.

Bump!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Bump.

Looking for an interested roleplayer, a co-GM would be nice too. Come check us out if you're itching for an epic high fantasy across a world teeming with different cultures and creatures. I like to use a lot of concept art and music for inspiration.

Edit: It is new player friendly, anybody entering will be caught up to speed quickly on in world events. Characters of any class can be made as long as they belong to any one of the following races.

(Avenicii (Birdpeople), D'homani Human, Duuthesh Elf, Duergar, Dwarf, Epori (female only rabbit people), Fauns, Felidae (plain cat-folk), Gnome, Goblin, Jimok Orc, Kaleth (winged people), Minotaur, Muscii (mouse people), Pantherae (Lion-cat folk), Sindrelei Elf, Sivyne Human, Tharonian (lizardmen), Thrada Orc, Ursa (bear people))

A merfolk race has yet to be added, but a backstory is in development. Stay tuned.

Stop on by for more information. New characters start point will be in the city of Khi'ir on the coast of Syakh.

An assassin, ranger, archer, or knight character wanted. Submit a character application and I'll respond with a yes or no.

All current player characters in the roleplay are in Khi'ir as well. If you wish to play one of the NPCs, send me a pm, but understand that not all of them will be available.

I don't check this often so pm me.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:18 pm

Bump.

Still looking for an interested roleplayer and interested co-GM. We just started ACT II where the characters are meeting an Elvish Princess in need of aid.

New characters will be starting out in Khi'ir, a city on the western coast of the southeastern desert continent of Syakh. It is an epic high fantasy world with a main plot but also various player generated subplots.

For new characters, I do have preferences on what they should be. We need a D'homani and a Tharonian, but that is not necessary.

The roleplay is new player friendly as you will be brought up to speed on the story.

I have pre-made NPCs that could be taken up. The only one available so far is a half-Thrada orc mercenary, Jolloc Varfu.

Those are available for anyone who wants to take them.

If you are interested, PM me. A short synopsis will be given as well.

Edit:

08/19/16

We have filled our player slot. We are still seeking a talented co-GM able to help manage multiple subplots and write for a variety of NPCs.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:31 am

Bump.

On the search for an interested player and/or co-GM. ACT 2 is under way in Khi'ir. We've got four players, myself included.

Skaerra: The Unlikely Tale is a plot-driven, to-be pseudo-persistent world game. We'll carve out our own paths in this wide wide world. Side quests aplenty, if I may say so, and a large supporting cast to boot.

The Elvish princess has been met, though no worries, she's but one in the grand game.

As for myself I am currently working on a timeline of the world among other projects.

We are seeking characters of any class of any race. Also note that the Epori have been changed from a single gender race to a plural gender one. Notes on the races will be provided as well.

If you are interested, PM me. I will reply with a "brief" synopsis attached.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:58 am

Bump.

I know the school year's busy, which is why we're a kind of a slow burn roleplay. We're active on a weekly, bi-weekly basis.

We're all pretty nice and we'll help new players transition pretty easily.

Now let's get into the nitty gritty.

This world is an epic high fantasy where east meets west. Where Avatar the Last Airbender and Prince of Persia meet Narnia and Skyrim. We've got a supporting NPC cast that might round out to some 50+ characters of various different backgrounds with some 15+ different classes.

There's world building aplenty as you're free to generate lore, NPCs, and subplots. You submit ideas to the GMs, Captain Awesome and myself. We like to brainstorm often, even with what few time we have each week to dedicate to this ongoing game set in a persistent world. Your character's actions will set ripples across the known-world.

Known-world?

Not all of it has been explored or discovered...

But really, I think the part I live for the most is the witty banter.

So ACT 2 is set to take place in the desert continent of Syakh. We find ourselves setting out on a journey seeking the mythical oasis of Biel'Guria where the waters are supposedly able to grant immortality. Supposedly.

The above races are preferred. No restriction on classes. The only restrictions I have are that you can write, be active, follow the rules, and cooperate and collaborate. Does that sound like you? Join us.

Edit: Like I said before, pm me, I don't check this often.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Thu May 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Bump.

We're open for business again.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Giving this thread a bump.

As always, PM if you're interested.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!