Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ai High School ^The Twisted Tales of Club Wars^ IC XD

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Ai High School ^The Twisted Tales of Club Wars^ IC XD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Tyra Fillips marched down the glintzing white halls of Ai High School. The end of the day was nearing, meaning the clubs would be meeting soon. Tyra smiled as she passed a poster annoucing the Drama Club's latest production: "A Christmas Carol."
She played the leading role, Ms. Scrooge. ;D

Suddenly, the school bell above her erupted with an explosion of sound, startling the girl. She breathed a sigh as a throng of students escaped the classrooms. Soon, she caught sight of a fellow drama club member.

"Hey!" She called cheerfully, beaming at the female.

The other girl met eyes with her, then smirked. She returned the greeting, then followed her to the gym where the stage was being set up by the stagehands.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Ai High School ^The Twisted Tales of Club Wars^ IC XD

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby &Analissa on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:07 pm

OOC: xD A Christmas Carol. Wow. It's been a while since i read that book. Lets see if i remember what happens. .

Kaitlin sighed of relief hearing the bell ring, ending her trigonometry class. She gathered her books, only half listening to what Mrs. Sorrentino was saying. Trig was one of her poorest subjects, especially one of the most boring, at least on Kaitlin's opinion.

"...project due tomorrow!" Mrs. Sorrentino finished and dismissed the class. "What?" Kaitlin breathed. She stood at the edge of desk, shoving her textbook in her backpack. She slung her bag to her shoulder, and headed towards the door. "Damn.." she complained. She hated High School.

The only benificial thing for her, was the Drama Club. Located on the East Wing of Ai High School, Kaitlin caught site of one of her friends from Drama Club.

Noticing her first, the girl approached her. "Hey!" Tyra grinned, walking over to her. "Hi " Kaitlin spoke. She closed her locker, putting back her textbook.

"Where you going now?" Kaitlin asked her.

"I'm headed to the gym." Kaitlin glanced at the wall, smiling when she spotted the Drama Club's Poster. The words "A Christmas Carol" ran across the poster. Christmas was roughly 3 weeks away, and they had just finished casting the parts. Tyra was starring the lead role: Mrs. Scrooge. Kaitlin was playing Belle, Ebenezer Scrooge's "almost wife."
"If you love something let it go... If it comes back, then its yours... If it doesn't... Fuck it... You'll never know! "

Rate my posts honestly and I'll give you a cookie. I promise! :D

CLICK!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

&Analissa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Ally ran out of class and sighed. Then she looked around then seen a Drama club poster and smiled a bit. Then she went to her locker and put her stuff away mostly taking out her bag and a few things. Then she let her hair loose and walked slowly to the gym trying to think of the plays main pint was and reviewed it in her mind. She shrugged and finally got to the gym. She entered the gym and looked around to see if anyone was here yet. She didn’t see anyone yet so she went and sat down.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hypno_gurl on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:03 am

((I POSTED A CHARACTER SHEET IN THE OCC, CAN I JOIN?))
~What do i look like? The wizard of Oz? You need a head? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything i have.~

hypno_gurl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Minamo Ayuta sighed as the end of the day bell rang and the throng of student exited the classroom. It was time for after school activities and Ayuta was a little nervous about it. This was his first day of school and he had been asked to join numerous clubs since he'd been here. Drama, Fashion, Football, Track, Cosplay...etc, until he was finally asked to join the dance club. By that time he had been so exasperated with all of the swarming club leaders that he had finally given in and decided to join; if but to get everyone off his back. Truth is he had no experience in dancing and wasn't sure if he would be good at all. Was there a certain style of dance the club did, or was it a choice? What did he have to wear or could he wear his normal clothes? All of these thoughts ran through his head as Ayuta clutched his bag to his chest and left the classroom.

The halls were crowded with students passing this way and that to their club rooms. Everyone in school was in some type of club and it was almost a taboo to be a part of the home goers club. That's what they called the students that didn't participate in after school activities. The clubs were quite competitive from what Ayuta could tell and as he proceeded down the hall it became even more apparent as he looked at all the numerous posters asking people to join their clubs or to come to one of their events that were scattered everywhere along the walls. Finally Ayuta made it to the Dance Clubs club room.

Ayuta poked his head in shyly and glanced around. It looked like one of those old dance studios you saw in movies. The floor was made of smooth wood that extended the length of the room. The club room was longer than it was wide, but was big enough to move around in either way. Along the east wall was a large expansive mirror. Ayuta had always wondered why these placed had the mirror. He'd always guessed it was so the dancers could see their mistakes or something, but he wasn't sure.

The small boy entered the room, still clutching his bag to his chest as if to use it for a shield, called out, "H-hello, i-is anyone here?"
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Aella and Ester Crowley were sitting down in the textiles room of their high school, working away on two new outfits that they had designed.

Ester's current outfit she was sewing away at was a prom dress of the poofy variety. It had a lot of hand-stitch work to be done with it, and she was almost finished all of it.

Aella was just working away on an Elegant Gothic Lolita dress. It wasn't for any particularly special event; it was more of a 'for fun' outfit. Something to open up the year for Service With Style.

Aella glanced over at her sister though, who was working away dilligently on the prom dress. They would be having a fashion show and sale later in the year for the kids at the school, and the money they collected for that would go to a local charity. The dresses were all unique, so no one at prom would show up with the same dress as someone else, so long as they bought their dresses from Service With Style's auction.

It was a fair deal, she thought.

She thought it was nice though, that Ester was working so early on dresses for the event. They would have a lot more items to auction off that way.

A smile on her face, she got back to working on the skirt for the EGL outfit. She hummed lightly to herself, Ester harmonizing with her sisters humming, and they both continued to work away.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hypno_gurl on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:37 am

Aceline managed to somehow keep her kohl-ed eyes open till the last bell finally rang. She smugly got up and quietly made her way to the textiles room, blissful somehow. She found the Crowley sisters working on some really good dresses. She took her place beside Ester; she liked the girl’s randomness….very much like her own…

“Oooh…nice work Esss…” Ace spoke; her light blue eyes alive and hyped up. The black kohl around her eyes contrasted well with her pale skin and icy blue eyes. She was well aware of the fact and had that rare talent of expressing wide varieties of emotions through her eyes. Her eyes looked adoringly over Ester as she watched, Ace had few friends but she cared enormously for them. She sighed---a strange happy sigh---and got back to working on a light peachy fabric that was destined to be molded into one of Ace’s short, elegant cocktail dresses.
Last edited by hypno_gurl on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

hypno_gurl
Member for 15 years

Eva spinned and skipped down the halls from her last period class, waving to her friends as they went home or to their own respective clubs for the afternoon. Pirouetting, she pink skirt flying up with the moment, she stopped and posted a sign for the dance club saying Join the Dance Club today! Have breakfast with fellow club members, dance together, get lessons or just sit in one day. But remember anyone can dance,walk or step to join the Dance Club today!

Smiling at the look of her sign she twirled off and began to post signs on the walls, door and bulletin boards around the school as she made her way to dance club's room. Throwing open the door to the club, she called out "Dance Club we're holding a talent show for any and every one in this school!" She clasped her hands together, as she purple hair swayed behind her, smiling widely, her entrance probably scaring the boy that was already there out of his skin.
Behind that sweet, innocent smile is hate for your soul. Behind those innocent eyes is the intent to kill. Behind the insults that cut harder then steel is a love that wishes to be shown.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:55 am

The small boy nearly jumped out of his skin as he spun around, tripped over his own feet, and fell onto his butt. "Ata," Ayuta said as he glanced up at the girl who'd just scared the living daylights out of him. As his eyes took in the girls appearance he remembered seeing her earlier. She was the clubs leader who had asked him to join because apparently he was "So Cute!!" Now he was just blushing from being embarrassed and it took a moment for him to gather his thoughts and slowly rise to his feet. "U-umm....g-good afternoon," the small boy stammered out "I-I'm sorry, but you really scared me. How can you have so much energy?" Ayuta watched the girl, still hugging his school bag and wondering what would happen next.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Eva giggled softly as she tilted her head. "And you don't have this much enegry too?" She smiled as she pulled off black shoulder bag and laid it against the wall nearest to the door, then she turned back to the boy and smiled brightly.

"So~" She giggled. "What's your name again, I need to commit all those in my club names and birthday to my memory." She stated as she pulled off her coat revealing a leotard, leggings and tutu. She wasn't feeling goth or emo that day, she just liked the way black made moves seem to flow with the bright colors in the streamers or pompoms she used in her dances.

She spinned futher into the room landing in third position. Stretching down to her right leg, her hair fell and covered her arms and legs and she stretched, waiting for the boy to do the same and give her his name.

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Ayuta watched the girl, wondering if she expected him to do something like that. If she was, she was going to be disappointed. "U-umm....my name is Ayuta, but most people just call me Ayu for short. I hope you won't be disappointed, but I-I don't know how to dance. And I don't have an outfit like that either." the small boy added in. "If you really want it, my birthday is June 12."

Ayuta looked down a bit embarrassed to be apart of a club he knew nothing about. Figuring he should get comfortable, Ayuta placed his bag by the wall and moved further into the room. "So what should I do now?" he asked curiously. "I'm not sure where I should start."

Vain
Member for 15 years

Eva smiled from under her hair and flipped her hair to her back as she stood. "Okay Ayuta, or Ayuta know as Ayu for short, first we'll start stretching like this."

She place her left straight pointing out and her right foot's heel at her left's heel at an 45 degree angle, her head, clasped one inside the other.

She turns to him smiles. "Think you can try this and I doubt you want wear this anyway, just work out clothes will be fine." She hair swaying behind her as she turns again to the mirrors, her reflection staring back fiercely but happily too.

LovesVampireAngel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Ayuta watched Eva intently and then tried to perform the stretch she had just done. Instead the small boy lost his balance and ended up on his butt. "Ata!" he cried as he landed and started rubbing his thigh sympathetically. This is definitely not going well. he thought to himself. He picked himself up off the floor and smiled at Eva shyly scratching his head with his right hand. "I guess I'm not very coordinated huh?" he said stating the obvious.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Tyra stood at centre stage, holding her hand over her eyes. "Down that light a bit, dude!" She shouted to the lightsman. Suddenly, the lights died to a near darkness. The girl from before was sitting front row with another girl. She had forgotten their names, but she'd ask them after practice.

Tyra took her seat on the podeium and started filing through her "bills", placing her scrooge's hat on. The girl who played Mrs. Cartchet walked out on stage, her old-timey bag resting on her shoulder. "Morning, Ms. Scoorge." She said, taking her seat at the table on the opposite side of the stage. Suddenly, the bag on her shoulder ripped, the strap tearing apart like a flimsy piece of paper.

"Oh,no!" Both she and Mrs. Crachet said in unison. Tyra rushed to her side, taking the bag. "Hey, someone wanna run with me to the fashion club?" She bellowed out to the others. The only ones were the two in the front row. Tyra's shoulders slumped. She ran down the side stage's stairs, then grabbed ahold of the girl she walked there with's hand. "Come on!" She yelled, the they were one their way to the fashion room.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!