Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Highschool Never Ends

Highschool Never Ends

a part of “Highschool Never Ends”, a fictional universe by Masquerade.

A group of teens think it's just another boring day of school, but when a rip in the sky transports them to another world their lives may change forever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Highschool Never Ends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Highschool Never Ends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Highschool Never Ends"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
|Little Mona Lisa Told a Lie|

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Highschool Never Ends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Id like to resereve a guy. Hopefully this one actually does finish, it would be the first time for me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CarmellaScarlet on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:23 pm

Can I reserve the spot for the second girl? Thanks! :D

CarmellaScarlet
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Reserved and reserved!

I really hope everyone is dedicated to the end, I've already imagined ideas for a sequel, but we'll see. ^-^

Both of your spots are saved!

Masquerade
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:29 pm

SNAP! dARN I just submitted a character sheet for girl 2...oh well if it's reserved, then it can be for girl 3. However if you need more info just tell me, I did not quite know what was needed.Cheers!
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

shadowkat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:31 pm

I know your pain, I've done the same thing a couple of times! Right now there are three other female spots available, the Queen and Princess of Light, and the Queen of Darkness. I may add more roles, but before doing so all of the other ones would have to be filled. Let me know what you want to do!

EDIT:
Actually I've changed my role to Queen of Darkness, so if you want Girl One then I can reserve it for you!

Masquerade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm

I guess I can go for the Princess of Light...i's amazing how a couple of seconds can change your "future":))....tell me if you need me to change anything in the info sheet or to add anything

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:58 pm

I'll stick withe the Princess...i guess thy're more powerfull right?...i mean I have no insight whatsoever into the story so..i'll just go with the Princess

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 pm

All righty that's fine, they do have more power when it comes to legal matters, such as having the right to have anyone they want assassinated, but as far as actual physical power, it varies, the Four Souls are the main factors in which side wins, so naturally they will, at some point, outweigh others in their physical abilities.

I just posted my character, hopefully more people will join soon. ^-^

Masquerade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Wow...love your character's info..so complexxx....i'm messmerised @-) i can't wait to get started

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Thanks xD

I've always wanted to make a sort of crazy, oddball character. Anywho, I'll post up a wanted thread in a little bit to attract more attention!

Masquerade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vangelis on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:23 pm

Dibs on guy number two?

vangelis
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Hmmmm, well I just got a message from someone else asking me to reserve that spot, so unless he doesn't post his character within 24 hours, the spot's his. There are a few other spots I'd be more than happy to save for you, if you want them!

Masquerade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Question...how did you come up with the title for the role play?
There is another Roleplay with the same title. <_<
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:50 pm

I was unaware that there is another RP with the same title, I was listening to Bowling For Soup's High School Never Ends and couldn't come up with another title at the time. ^-^

Masquerade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowkat on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:38 pm

I can't wait for more people to join...it looks interesting ..eager to start:D

shadowkat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:14 pm

i see the first post is up and i have one question: How should the highschoolers post?

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes I forgot to mention IC posting has started. Anyway, all of the students can post as if they were just switching classes, then the whole tear in the sky appears and it pulls them into the other world. The others will be able to sense your arrival so you won't be alone for long!

Masquerade
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:35 pm

alright ill post again today

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:49 pm

ok i realize how incredibly short my last post was, I am just waiting for that tear in the sky thing.

Architect
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!