Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Historia, All's fair in love and war.

Historia, All's fair in love and war.

a part of “Historia, All's fair in love and war.”, a fictional universe by yourbunnyboo2.

Welcome to Historia's royal court. This is not your fairytale medieval story it takes place in modern day. But it's still as dangerous as ever. Because everyone has secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Historia, All's fair in love and war.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Historia, All's fair in love and war.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:11 pm

@Dremmuffin
Emma stone is taken

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Oh, my bad, can i reserve Lady in waiting #1 then? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:23 pm

@dreammuffin
Sure that's fine

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:45 pm

I can take the protector of prince. I just adore the Chris Hemsworth face claim and feel that so much can be done for his character.

Also I have several questions concerning my other character (Leighton Meesner Fc) and other things.
1. Do we have to finish are character skeletons in 24 hours or some type of time set. Because I am unsure if I will be able to make those deadlines now that I have taken on another character and I mom a full time high school student and athlete. (not that I won't try very hard to be very active in the roleplay)
2. Can I change the color you have auto set for the character Skelton?
3. My female character, has she already birthed the child? And if so how old is he/she and does it matter if it is a he/ she?

That's it
Thank you xx
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:53 pm

@youloveme?
I would preffer it be done in 24 hrs but it's fine of you can get it in a little longer.
You can change the color and the child is not born yet.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:05 pm

I finally finished my character- I would have had it done earlier, but.... There's a DW marathon on BBC...

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:31 pm

I'll probably be done with both of my characters by tomorrow! I am pretty busy with school, so it could be around nighttime! ^^

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Okay thank you! I will probably have my characters done by tomorrow night since I will not be able to do them during school.

One more question. (Hah sorry about the abundance of questions)
Does the royal family know that my female character is pregnant?

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:43 pm

@Everyone
I know we all have our favorite fcs but when Istarted this I specifically tried to us almost all unused ones. Seriously I went on rph tumblr pages specifically for it. So I have tried to change them but at this point please don't ask to change anymore female fcs.

@Possibilities
Cool, I'll check her out. Would you consider doubling as a guy?

@Faithsangel
Thanks

@youloveme
And yes I'll send you the in depth details through pm

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Okay, I am pretty much done with Anais Beauchene. I have to work on her history, which will be done some time tomorrow. Tell me what you think of her so far.

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Darkdiva_14 wrote:Okay, I am pretty much done with Anais Beauchene. I have to work on her history, which will be done some time tomorrow. Tell me what you think of her so far.

I think she's so awesome, cx. Especially the part about the scorpion, which I didn't know about before o.o . Even if (I personally) think people who cut are ridiculous, it's... not ridiculous the way you have it set. cx I like it.

merthur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:40 pm

@merthur, thanks, love XD

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:08 am

I could try to take on a guy, but like I said I never have before and I'm pretty horrible at interacting with males in rl, and that translates into my personal writing when it requires a male, so. But if no one else can take on a male I can take one as long as no one expects me to be good at it XD.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:45 am

This is definitely a long shot, but I'm gonna try my hand at reserving The Prince. It has everything to do with Gossip Girl and my couple Chair.
It's an effort. I've only played a guy once, so no judging

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Webster_398 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:55 pm

im finished with my suitor number 1. im proud of him, goona do lady in waiting 1. cant wait to see all of your characters!
'Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise'

Webster_398
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:23 pm

I will finish Anais later tonight and try to at least get Richard's personality done before the night is over. I have a shit load of homework to do right now.

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Could you please PM me soon about the character information like you said you would. Not to bee pushy, sorry if That sounded blunt and rude. It all sounded so much nicer in my head.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Finished with Anais

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Ill have my character up tomorrow :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:27 pm

Finished with my girlie, now working on Francisco. cx

merthur
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!