Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII

Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII.

a part of “Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII”, a fictional universe by xCrossX21.

The vongola has found their 12th boss, along with the guardians. Now they'll have to face trouble.. far worse than the previous Vongolas did...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hitman Reborn: Vongola XII.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincetheRipper on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Uhmm, okay guys, i want to post, but im not sure exactly whats been going on, and i cant make heards or tails of the posts, could someone give me a brief starter summary so i can figure out how to get Haine in on the action?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincetheRipper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Most people have just been training. Laney appeared and just told Takeshi that they need help from the past, and he accepted. She's going out to find the other guardians (other than the storm guardian, since he and his arcobaleno heard) and tell them as well. That's basically all that's happened.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:00 pm

FYI Stella my character Devin the Sun guardian does not have a baby like Reborn, so you better be creative in how you find her plus because of her personality you will have to get creative in persuading her to go as well.

EDIT:

I am very curious as to how you will go about it, and Devin is currently living on the street as I made it so her adopted father is away on business because how I have him in mind he would not let her travel to the past, as he would she how she would be uncomfortable around all the new people.

A.C.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Wow. Everything's getting started really fast. ^>^

Just so you know, I'm going to be quite busy for the next few days now that school is starting back up. I'll be most active at night.
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 am

@A.C.

Alright, I'll take that into note. It shouldn't be too hard for me to work it out. Thanks for the FYI

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Quick question, do we have to make our Arcobalenos, or is it an option?

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:44 pm

i suggest you make one since it would help throughout the rp, but it's optional. ^^

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Alrighty, I'll go ahead and make one...but where exactly is everyone and what do I do? I already posted but it's super...fail.

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

@Armageddon: You've been included in my post, even if it's just delivering a message xD

FOR ALL WHO DIDN'T READ MY PRIOR POST

this is what the letters say:

Mission for Vongola Guardians. Pack clothes/supplies for a trip. Sky Guardian and said subordinate will explain tomorrow. Report to Namimori Shrine tomorrow at sunrise. Do not be late.

That’s all it says. Thankies!

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:52 am

Thank you, Stella. =)

Armageddon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincetheRipper on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:36 am

sorry my most recent post was so short, its my lame way of throwing Haine back into the storyline.

PrincetheRipper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!