Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts: The Houses Collide

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Hogwarts: The Houses Collide

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:28 pm

I smile at both of them. "Hi, im in Hufflepuff, my dad was in Hogwarts as well, but im only half blood." He then realises that if one of his friends catches him in a compartment with all girls, theyll get the wrong idea. "Hey, isnt a boy going to walk in here?" He jumps and knows hes being sexist. "Oh sorry, girls..."

But suddenly the slytherin with boils looked through the door with an angry expression on his face, about to open a door. Marc quicly took his wand out for the second time that day and tried to think of a good spell. "Got it! Obliviate." The slytherin then forgets why he is peering through the window and stumbles back to his compartment. "Im glad thats over." Marc says.
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:41 pm

Aerissa smiled at Jodi, nodding. "Yes, I'm fine." She bit her lip, feeling a little awkward in the compartment. While she was glad, very glad that these people were talking to her, she had this niggling suspicion that something was wrong. "Hey, isn't a boy going to walk in here?" Aerissa looked over at Marc, raising an eyebrow. "Hmph. Very mature." She rolled her eyes and was just about to offer a cynical comment when she heard something near the door. Looking around, she spotted the Slytherin boy and pointed her spell at him, but was beat to him by Marc. A frown crossed her face when she thought of the spell he used. "Are you sure you should have used that? You might have damaged his memory."
Image Image ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Marc shrugs, "When ive used it before, its only forgotten about 10 minutes." He shrugs again, "So, what about you Jodi? Anything interesting in your life?" He turns sharply before getting up and tossing 3 chocolate frogs round the room. "You all like these? No allergies or anything?"

He goes back to sit down and opens his chocolate frog. But unfortunately he'd left the window open and the frog jumped out into the air. Suddenly there was a screeching noise and a splat as the window got covered in chocolate. The compartment swerved a bit and then carried on. Marc looked out the window. "Oh my god." He shouted. "The frog must have hit the emergency release button, were not attached to the train! And then they hit the compartment before them

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Well am draco malfoy daughter and no allergies here."What were not attached to the train anymore why the heck did you open that frog".
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:23 pm

Aerissa's mind immediately shifted into gear as spells ran through her head. When they hit the other car, she decided on a spell, pointing her wand at the floor. "Impedimenta!" The car slowed, making it drift away from the other car. It was only then she realized that they were at the very end of the train. "Crap!" She struggled to think of more spells as the train started to drive away. "Everyone grab something!!" She herself gripped onto the door. "Accio Hogwarts Express!" Normally, the express would've gone towards them, but because of the counter-balance, something else happened. The compartment went rocketing forward towards the train, until it was close by. "Um...Um...Ferula Maxima!!" Extra strong coils flew from her wand, just barely locking the two compartments together. Aerissa sat down, breathing heavily. No one in any of the other compartments had seemed to notice. "O...Odd..." She knew she shouldn't have been able to complete the spell. "Adrenaline rush. I guess it happens to wizards too."

Aerissa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Wow thank's aerissa you just save the day i said". :D

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:53 am

Marc's mind went crazy as Aerissa Scarlett jumped up and said a couple of spells, within a minute, they were back on safely and- strangely enough, no one had noticed. Not even the people in the compartment behind them.

"That is the last time ill EVER eat a frog with a window open." He said and ran to close the window before any other frogs lept out.
Then he looked at Aerissa. "Wow, you are quite the hero, i would not have been able to do that." He said and settled back down.

Marc looked out of the window, and there in the distance, was Hogwarts, the school for Witchcraft and Wizardry, his favourite place in the whole World.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm

I can't wait to get there"wait how are we suppose to get there". :D

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:16 am

The train screeched to a halt and Marc stood up. "Well, i guess ill see you around!" And he bolted out of the compartment and toward the nearest exit. On the way, he noticed the Slytherin they had cast a lot of spells on walking with his mates. Told you it was fine, Aerissa, he smirked. Hed be seeing her again.

Marc ran into the school and into the dining room, for his 3rd year of Hogwarts, and as the first new student went to the Sorting Hat, he felt happy, until the timetables came.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:41 am

[[Hey, are you still looking for a last member, or did I count incorrectly? I am interested, if you are!]]
Like Neopets, but want something better? Tell them 873 sent you! :}
[Psst! It's awesome!]

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 am

yes you can become the last member except you have to be in ravenclaw...

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky Harper on Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:19 am

[[That's fine with me.]]

Name: Zayden (Zade) McKeller
House: Ravenclaw
Personality: Zade is a very happy-go-lucky 13 year old girl. She is very brilliant and witty, which has earned her a spot in Ravenclaw. Making friends comes easily to Zade, as she tries giving everyone an equal chance. She doesn't judge others before getting to know them better.
Blood Type: Muggle Born
Bio: Raised in a Muggle home by Muggle parents, Zade was no doubt shocked when, on her eleventh birthday, she received an owl from a wizarding school called Hogwarts. Her parents, Lola-a writer, and Alex-a zoologist, were also taken aback by the letter's claim of a magical world. But Zade had always known she was different; she just assumed that she was a freak, an outcast.

Zade has an older brother, Zane, who is, of course, a muggle, and a younger brother, Zander, whom is only 9 and therefore no one knows if he inherited his sister's abilities. Zade has an orange-brown cat named Sanders, and her wand is an elegant cherry wood, 10 inches on the dot, with a thestral hair core.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zade let out a sigh of relief when The Hogwarts Express finally came to a stop. The train rides normally didn't bother her, but being as she was getting over a cold, her stomach was still kind of sensitive. She gathered up her belonging, including the satchel cage that her pet cat, Sanders, rode in during long trips.

Zade made her way out of the compartment and down the aisle way, glancing into the other compartments as she went along her way, hoping to see a familiar face. Unsuccessful, she exited the train and boarded a nearly-full carriage which was being pulled by a thestral. The last time she rode in one of these, she was unable to see the black beasts which pulled the carriages. However, over summer break, Zade's grandfather died, whilst she was in the room with him.

Upon arriving at the grand castle, Zade hopped out of the carriage and made her way up the path and inside, heading towards the Great Hall. Once inside the marvelous hall, Zade took her place at the Ravenclaw table and waited for the ceremony to begin.

Sky Harper
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:10 am

Marc stared at his timetable. "Oh great." He sighed. "Double Potions, Charms, Transfiguration and Herbology. What a day."
Deciding to retreat to the Hufflepuff Common Room before his lesson with Proffeser Snape and the Ravenclaws. It could only be fun, Marc thought, if i meet a really nice Ravenclaw.

And he didnt know yet, but his thoughts were about to come real. Marc arrived at the common room and sank down into the last remaning chair. A 2nd year next to him looked over. "Hey! My friend was sitting there." Marc yawned and shook his head. "Well hes not anymore."

Then another 2nd year stumbled in and his friend who said about the chair went to him, they started whispering and looking around and then slipped out the common room. Marc decided to follow them secretly. "Gerbalatoff." Marc said to the portrait and started to follow the two boys.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!