Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hogwarts: The Houses Collide

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Hogwarts: The Houses Collide

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:23 am

For this RP i need 6 people, the first four all choose a different house to go in, and the other two get to choose any as long as there not the same.
They all do not know each other, but regularly meet and slowly all become good friends. These characters are in their 3rd year.
Do your character post like this:
Name: Marcus(Marc) Horwitzer
House: Hufflepuff
Personality: Friendly, but sometimes nervous when it comes to Slytherins.
Blood Type: Half Blood
Bio: His wizard father had told him about Hogwarts the day that Marc had learned to understand and talk in conversations, he said that he used to be in Hogwarts but was expelled when, in his fifth year. He tried to kill many muggles but got caught in the act by Proffesor Dumbldore. Marc's father had written a book all about Hogwarts and when he could read he started it, he learnt all about magic and muggles and the mysterious Harry Potter and He Who Must Not Be Named and there were also a few spells in the book that he tried on his big sister, Jodie. Who was a witch in her 2nd year, he was delighted when he finally joined Hogwarts and was appointed to Hufflepuff.
Enjoy!
Last edited by Mattyman24 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Never read my posts. If I tell you not to you probably will anyway. If you do though, you will have read it, which means you will have ignored my comment at the start of this sentence. Which means you will have read it and just done the same thing that I told you not to do that you did. Which you will again, until you ignore the thing you are reading now which you will repeat, and you wont be doing the wrong thing because you already ignored the right thing, which is totally wrong."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hogwarts: The Houses Collide

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:25 am

I would like to join but the character posts a bit short

but I could still join I am just wondering if you would consider making it longer ??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Typhon13 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 am

Name:Cyrus kayhill
House:Slythrin
Appearance: Tall for a 3rd year, with a lean but muscular build & black hair. Always moves with a purpose.
Personality: Quiet & reserved, but is arguably the smartest 3rd year in slythrin-maybe in the whole 3rd year class. While quiet, he is relativly friendly, once you learn to deal with his tendancy to talk to himself.
Bio: Raised by a foster family, cyrus's biological family were supporters of voldemorts play for power. Having been rasied away from the more extreme aspects of his family, he's not as fanatic about blood as others, but he makes up for it in his hatered of ignorance & ambition.
Last edited by Typhon13 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Typhon13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mindscrew Min-Min on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Name: Isadora (Dora) Kaiser
House: Ravenclaw
Personality: Strategically intelligent, with good long-term decision making skills and hindsight. Dedicated, focused, and ambitious, but still social enough not to be considered a freak. Kind of stupid with people, though: a bit naive when it comes to others and their intentions, ignorant of the evils of the world, and slow to learn from her mistakes when she ends up hurt.
Want to know more? Read the book to find out.

There's a strange man sitting on the sofa munchiwunching on lomticks of toast!

Mindscrew Min-Min
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:42 pm

Name:Aerissa Scarlett
House:Gryffindor
Personality:A very musical and odd person, Aerissa is a very smart girl with a few issues. While she CAN be smart, she spends most of her time staring off into space in her own little fantasy world. She comes off as the girl you can walk over, but if you mess with her, or anyone else when she's nearby, she won't hesitate to hex you. Aerissa feels that a lot of the time people are too uptight, and need to relax. She doesn't have many friends, though she wishes she did.
Blood type:Muggleborn
Bio:Raised by her Muggle parents, Aerissa thought the Hogwarts letter was a hoax when she first received it. It had been delivered by a wizard however, and he explained everything to the family. Her parents were a little uncomfortable at first, but Aerissa leapt right into magic, wanting to learn every single thing about it. Being accepted into Gryffindor after reading about all the houses made Aerissa literally jump for joy at the ceremony, earning her a few stares. She's been christened, "the weird girl", but she's used to it. Her constant dreaming had earned her that title in her Muggle school as well.
(Can I add this?)
Appearance:Image (This photo is not mine, and all rights go to the original artist, cookiexmidgets@deviant art)
Image Image ImageImage

Aerissa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:52 pm

ok now we have our first four students, two more to go, but one is reserved for Polka, so one spot left.

Also i need some people for Teachers and Proffesor Dumbledore, but they dont make up their own story, they just teach at lesson times and tell people off. Got it?

I figured we should mainly start on the train, with our characters meeting in a compartment and talking and eventually making friends, and the other two can join in when there characters are ready...so, lets do this.

I sit by the window looking out into the blue sky, the sun shines down on the Hogwarts Express and and there was only a few hours left until we reached Hogwarts for another year. I sit on my own, becuase one of my friends if a prefect, and the others are apparating there because they cant make the train on time.

I stand up and go and get some sweets from out of my bag, and find a chocolate frog leaping around in there instead.
"Hey!" I say to the frog, because i cant talk to anyone else. "Who took the wrapper off you, froggy?" And realised it was my sister Jodie, trying to annoy me. I look around and hope someone will come and talk to me. Actually, i think this is the most boring Hogwarts ride ive ever been on.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Typhon13 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:18 pm

I'll take the dada teacher-you want me to fill out his sheet?

Typhon13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Name:Jodi malfoy
House: Slytherins.
Personality:Love's magic she is nice but she still is mean to a point she love's her school but she hate's mudblood's thank's to her dad.
Blood Type:Pure blood
Bio:She was born to draco malfoy and learn from her father that she was a wizard and to hate all mudblood.She is in her third year at howgart's.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Typhon13 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Cyrus groweled slightly as another student bumped into him-an..aquaintance of sorts "Marc-what in merlins name are you doing jumping around?..I know your a 'puff but really.." Cyrus said. The taller boy went to sit down, popping open a legal but non-mandatory book on dueling spells. His family ha certainly fought under the banner of voldemort, but he was neutral on blood purity..he belived that all magic was worth knowing, regardless of what those idiot fanatics in gryffindor thought-or the 'puff for that matter, bunch of half wits that most of them were.

Typhon13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:30 pm

(May I rp in third person? I'm much more comfortable that way.)

Aerissa Scarlett walked past the many filled compartments on the train, lugging her suitcase behind her. Every time she stopped in front of a compartment, she got some sort of stare. The Slytherins gave her their worse Mudblood look, and most everyone else gave her the freak look. Sighing she continued to look around for an empty compartment. While she was used to the exclusion, it was starting to get to her a bit. "At least at Muggle school I didn't have to ride the bus..." The train hit a sudden bump, causing Aerissa to fly forward several feet and land face down in front of another compartment. "Hey look! Mudblood freak fell!" A Slytherin pointed and laughed at her from his compartment, everyone nearby following suit. Aerissa's face turned bright red as she struggled to stand, her foot caught on the handle of her case. "Perfect, just absolutely perfect! Nobody's going to let me forget this mess up! I'll be klutz all year..." Aerissa snatched her wand from her pocket, pointing it at the Slytherin. "Furnunculus!" A sly smile spread across her face as boils started popping up on the Slytherin. She repeated the words her father had so often told her. "Never mess with a Scarlett!"

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Typhon: Yes if you are making up a new teacher, but no if its Lupin or Moody, just tell us their name.

People: Marc Horwitzer, Hufflepuff. Jodi Malfoy, Slytherin. Aerrissa Scarlett, Gryffindor. Dora Kaiser, Ravenclaw. Cyrus Kayhill, Slytherin. DADA teacher... Last member...

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:34 pm

(I don't know if i can post yet but i will)

I was walk trying to find a sit but some 1 year's bumped in to me"Watch it first year's you don't want to mess with me".I look around in till i find a have empty one and ask the boy's if i could take a sit with them.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Typhon13 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:41 pm

Name: Raymond tycho
Position: Head of slythrin house & dada
Personality: Cold & logical, raymond looks at problems from all sides before making any deep decicions, and while a gifted & powerfull dark wizard, he's neither insane nor fanatical to pureblood supremacy.

Typhon13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Marc heared something going on in the corridors outside. Something like a spell, so he decided to check it out, what else was there to do anyway? He opened the door to his compartment and saw a girl, the same age as him standing in the corridor with her wand out at a compartment next to her.

"Hey," Marc said, not sounding rude but asking her over. "What are you doing?" He walked out at the corridor as a Slytherin with boils came rushing out the room and grabbed the girl. Marc had to act fast, he pulled his wand out and said a spell that would knoc him to the floor. "Flipendo!" He shouted as the Slytherin went flying, he assumed the girl had used the spell Furnunculus. "Quick, come into my compartment." And he ran in with Aerrisa and closed the door.

Typhon you can only have one character in this rp, so Cyrus or the teacher?

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:49 pm

I walk in to the compartment and sat down to notice a huffpuff a slytherin and a gryffindor.Hi i said to them am jodi malfoy and this is my owl pluto what your name's.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Aerissa gasped with surprise as she was pulled into a compartment. She yanked her wand up, whirling around and pointing at the boy. It took her a moment to realize that he had saved her, her arm lowering when everything clicked. "Um...Thank you..."

She wasn't quite sure how to address him, seeing as Aerissa didn't have much experience with such matters. She tried to take a step, realizing her foot was still caught in the suitcase strap. Stowing the wand behind her ear, she bent over and freed her foot, wiggling it around with a sigh of relief. "Much better." She stood, the red starting to fade from from her cheeks. "Um...Aerissa." She held her hand out awkwardly, revealing her nails were painted with red, orange, and yellow flames. "Aerissa Scarlett."

It was only when the other Slytherin walked in she noticed the others in the compartment, her face flooding with color. "Did they all see me trip as well?"
Last edited by Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Typhon13 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:56 pm

The teacher then

Typhon13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mattyman24 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Marc stares at the bruise on Aerrisa's neck, and says. "Hi, my names Horwitzer. Marc Horwitzer, and you look like you need bandages. Ferula!" Suddenly, bandages appear on Aerrisa's neck and other bruised parts, "Dont worry, there not extra strong or anything."

Marc is delighted at the fact that he finally has someone to talk to apart from his chocolate frog, and hopes that more spells go on outside so he can pull in more people to talk to. "So...what house are you in?" He says, happy at last.

Mattyman24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerissa on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Resting her hand on her neck, Aerissa smiled shyly. "Thank you Mark. I'm in Gryffindor. How about you?" She glanced about the compartment, taking in everyone else. "And hello to you all too! What houses do you belong to?" "Huh, maybe I should trip more often if it gets people to talk to me...Nah. I already do that." While Aerissa could be graceful when she was paying attention, she was usually a giant klutz, and most everyone had noticed. In fact, there were a few people who would "accidently" leave things in the aisles of the classrooms when she had to get up so she would trip herself over them. The memory brought a small frown to her face. "No. Definately not more tripping. I'm already bruised enough."

Aerissa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Hi aerissa am in slytherin and i could see that you fell are you ok i ask her.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!