Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

25 Hours to Sunrise

25 Hours to Sunrise

a part of “25 Hours to Sunrise”, a fictional universe by phoenixheart.

For centuries, hunters have kept the vampires at bay, but now the tide is turning. The vampires' numbers are increasing and humanity's future may rest on a legend being true

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “25 Hours to Sunrise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

25 Hours to Sunrise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "25 Hours to Sunrise"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: 25 Hours to Sunrise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:09 pm

I'd like to reserve a female werewolf and male hunter:)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Sure, just drop me a message about how you envision them fitting in the story and we'll go from there :)

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zakarum on Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Glad to see Adnachiel did actually get accepted, was sort of worried you wouldn't be happy with him. I look forward to seeing this all start, it looks like its going to be great.

Zakarum
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Don't worry about that! Most of the time I love the characters people create. Just waiting for the peeps who wanted the hunter and the protector and then we'll be able to get started. Might have to double up on the fallen three, but I'm sure we'll manage

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zakarum on Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:05 pm

I just wanted to drop a notice to everyone that I won't be on for the better part of a week, reason being work phoned me up yesterday and said I had to help assist with one of the student trips to Dartmoor for the next 5 days. Sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone and I look forward to getting back and doing some writing.

Zakarum
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:37 pm

That's cool. Thanks for letting us know

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Ok, now that we have most of the characters up, I'll get to work on an opening post. Hopefully, it'll be up by some point tomorrow and then you guys can jump in

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Is it too late to join as a Vampire?
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Which sort of vampire would you be wanting to play and what would their story be?

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Yay! This roleplay is still active! I think Ba'al Vampires sound the most fun, as for a story it might take a minute to remember, I have it written down somewhere.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:52 pm

I noticed also that Beliel himself does not appear to be taken? I am interested in playing him, if no one else.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:50 am

Yeah, if you want to play Belial go ahead

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:28 pm

I promise I didn't fall off or anything, I will get Belial done as soon as I can, I have just been working a lot and have caught sick. I'm going to review a bit, then start of his History and hopefully he'll be done today, I'm sorry for taking so long.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:29 pm

That's absolutely fine, thanks for letting me know

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:11 am

[Is this dying? Please don't die...]

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:36 am

God I hope not

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:12 am

Send a PM to whoever is playing Ba'al? Or continue without...

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:28 pm

I pm'd tigerz, the person who plays James McKiernan. They were last on yesterday... Hmmm...

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:22 pm

Finally got around to posting. The guy who plays Ba'al is a friend of mine. I know he's been busy with work and packing for school. I'll talk to him.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!