Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hunter's Destiny..

Hunter's Destiny..

a part of “Hunter's Destiny..”, a fictional universe by Neru.

On the night of Krisiana's 18th birthday, her entire life changes..Can she handle it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hunter's Destiny..”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Hunter's Destiny..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Glad you posted @ Hinasil!

Annd @ Joker; The demons that look like humans may have a true form, yes. Or like Samantha, they can be able to change what they look like.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wheezymcgee on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Would it be possible if I made a second character? I was think maybe a character that is an angel or a warrior from heaven. If not thats perfectly fine.
I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! -- Hawkeye Pierce

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wheezymcgee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Sure thing! :) Just send me your character sheet so I can look over it and all, kay?

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Dammit, why is Chase so lucky and unlucky at the same damn time?! D:
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Question for Deru and Derotzka, are you planning on doing someone with your posts or may I jump in to save the day?
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm sorta just going off of what Derotzka is posting. I'm not sure if he's planing on having something happen.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Precious on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:57 am

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of posting lately, busy working with Homecoming, School, & Cheer! Just submitted my post, going to start posting a lot more lately! :)
Rotate.

Precious
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:59 am

Go right ahead Hinasil, the Generals are there to be killed by any of the hunters.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:10 pm

I might be busy after this guys, I have to write a 50,000 word book and have it in by the end of November for English. Good thing is that if I finish I can have it published and get a copy of it. I'll try and sneak in from time to time while I'm working on it.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:49 am

Ach!! I feel like I've neglected my duty as GM T_T Sorry I've been away guys. As we're getting closer to the Holidays work is freaking crazy. (I work in a grocery store...People are nuts and the hours suck ass.) But I will be posting more offten now. Or at least when I'm able too. I've noticed wheezymcgee and Thadain have not posted in awhile. I will be sending them both Messages to see if they will be continuing this. (It would royally suck if they didn't though.) But thanks to everyone who has kept up with it. (:

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Derotzka, are the generals only under your control or are they free to be controlled by anyone. I don't want to take away from your power and god-mod.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derotzka on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm using them as semi-npcs, I added them so that the hunters had something to hunt without having the Prince die in like post 3 and there being no danger after that. I fully expect them to die so go just throw everything you have at them.

Derotzka
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Precious on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:50 am

Hi everyone, where are you guys?! I'm kinda waiting on Mirror to post, but if she doesn't within another day, I'll post to keep things going. Let's get this back on track guys! :)

Precious
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:58 pm

if you hadn't noticed by now, mirror dropped out a while ago ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!